It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Been reading some threads the last few days on the illuminati. I certainly dont know too much about them. The things i read on the net i usually take with a grain of salt. A very wise woman told me when i was a boy "Phillip,believe half of what you see,and none of what you hear,follow your heart and your mind will tell you if you are right". I think there should be a new illuminati,one of artists,musicians,thinkers,small business owners,athletes,actors.CREATORS. No politicians,no mystics,no cheats. We could have a globally created network of artisans at the top of their fields,relying on each other. A comunity that deals with directly with each other. I just want to believe there people out there like me,who want to be able to make a living doing what they truly love. Impeccable workmanship no matter what field. "Creators are not destroyers."

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

there will be those that see what you mean, and those that dont..
i see and understand where this is going..
There have been many illuminated artists though the ages who have walked this path, creating the vibrational realtiy holding back the waves of destruction thaat seek to tear this world apart..
all aboard the train..

edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
I think there should be a new illuminati,one of artists,musicians,thinkers,small business owners,athletes,actors.CREATORS. No politicians,no mystics,no cheats.

sounds like you just finished "Atlas Shrugged" damn fine idea none the less

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Absolutely!
No cr@p allowed, just be chill, do what you do, respect as you go.
Ahhh utopia.
Let me know when the ants want to revolt to make it happen, we're in.

edit on 9-6-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: don't worry about it..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes,a group of people who can depend on one another for all their business,entertalnment needs, like minded people with a greater cause. Fairness and loyalty for the way.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They probably just know something that we don't.

new topics

top topics

join