It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a terrorist? Lupe Fiasco on politics and music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Obama a terrorist? Lupe Fiasco on politics and music

www.cbsnews.com

CBS interviewed hip-hop star and activist, Lupe Fiasco, where he called Obama and the U.S. government the "biggest terrorist.":
"In my fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama, and the United States of America...I'm trying to fight the terrorism that's actually causing the other forms of terrorism. You know, the root cause of terrorism is the stuff that the U.S. government allows to happen, and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbsnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.cbsnews.com...

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline
edit on 6/9/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

inspire people to become terrorists. And it's easy for us because it's just some oil." -- Lupe Fiasco

This Hip-Hop Fiasco reminds me of Osama Bin Laden in OBL's interview. I'll give you some statement addressed by OBL. I have to say that Osama is right. Most of us here at ATS know 9/11 was an inside job and that the CIA are the real terrorist. Besides, it was the CIA who created Al Qaeda and funded it
In this interview, Osama expresses his views regarding the loss of life on 9/11. He also makes statements as to who, in his opinion, might be the likely perpetrator of the September 11 attacks. The quotes are from www.globalresearch.ca...

Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US government has stated. But the Bush administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system,

They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usamah and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush administration approved a budget of 40bn dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance.
Usamah: I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I totally agree on the American government being the number 1 terrorists in the world.
It's not the root of all evil, but it does nothing to stop it, only amplifies it.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Lupe is spot on in that entire single.
There needs to be more artists like this guy.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you really listen to what OBL is saying, he just sounds like one of us, except hes fighting back in a manner thats the norm in his country, i find it very hard to believe he commited any atrocities in the UK or US.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
If you really listen to what OBL is saying, he just sounds like one of us, except hes fighting back in a manner thats the norm in his country, i find it very hard to believe he commited any atrocities in the UK or US.

That's not true, he is not fighting back in a manner which is normal in his country, rather he is fighting back in a desperate manner.

Osama bin Laden has the same belief as US when it comes to war.

I will give you some examples of his war belief, then compare it to US:

- Civilians shouldn't be targeted
- But if Civilians die because of an attack on enemy infrastructure or enemy units/commanders/agents, then it is sad but acceptable

Both US and Osama hold the above belief, it is propaganda which tries to make US the good guy, and Osama the bad guy.

When was the last time anyone in the West read the full transcript of Osama bin Laden's speech, and then see whether what he says is the truth or not.

Instead the Media is given millions of dollars to spoon feed the population, they have been turned in to brainless Zombies.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Long time Lupe fan right here

He's absolutely right and a much needed voice right now because alot of hip hop fans will follow Obama no matter how wrong his actions are.
Lupe is also losing fans because of this statement and other statements he's made in the past too

It's takes alot of courage to speak the truth

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yep.

Obama, Napolitano, Clinton, Bush, Rumsfeld, congress, FED, bunch of terrorists, all of them. Should all be arrested, tried, and shot for treason if found guilty.

new topics

top topics

join