It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - History actually repeats itself; a few examples from resonances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Okay...

Timewave Zero is a theory that suggests time is fractal and all present events resonate with events of the past, so that history actually re-occurs again, in a modern way. Also, present events shape the way future events will resonate with now as well.

According to the graph, 2006 to 2012 resonates exactly with 1939- 1945, since the graph shape for these years is almost identical.
Also this moment in time resonates with 1914, summer 1914 to be precise.

If you see the graph for the centuries from 1600 to 2012 you will see that the graph goes lower and lower...When the graph goes down, there is a potential for novel events to happen ( scientifical breakthroughs/ discoveries etc. etc. ) when the graph starts to go up, society is more stable than before, it means all is normal, BUT when the graph goes on a peak, it means there will be a certain situation changing stability and gradually the graph will go down again, that means the stability and habits is changing.

So, here are the links to the threads concerning the theory, with a real research that started in summer 2009:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I am going to post a list of resonances that were found out during research in 2 years.

FEBRUARY 7 2009 BUSH FIRES AUSTRALIA - May 18 1765, fire destroys city of Montreal, in Quebec...
SAME DAY LINK ON GRAPH

MARCH 26 2010 -
March 26 – The ROKS Cheonan, a South Korean Navy ship carrying 104 personnel, sinks off the country's west coast, killing 46. In May, an independent investigation blames North Korea, which denies the allegations

JULY 1837 - July – Charles W. King sets sail on the American merchant ship Morrison. In the Morrison Incident, he is turned away from Japanese ports with cannon fire.

SAME DAY LINK ON GRAPH

THE FIRE OF DEEPWATER , GULF OF MEXICO and... THE FIRE OF TOWER OF LONDON, a tower in a castle with water around, and walls...
Quarter million of money of damage...

OCTOBER 30 1841

MAY 2010, THAILANDIA CIVIL WAR and... 1847 MEXICAN- AMERICAN WAR...

JUNE 2010, KYRGIZ RIOTS and... 1850 TAIPING REBELLION

JULY 2010 WIKILEAKS and... INAUGURATION OF INTER-CONTINENTAL TELEGRAPH, 1858

JULY 2010 PAKISTAN FLOODS and... GRENOBLE FLOOD 1859

AUGUST 31 2010 OBAMA SPEECH " WITHDRAWAL FROM IRAQ " and... 1865 THE END OF AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

NOVEMBER 22 2010, CAMBODIA STAMPEDE DURING WATER FESTIVAL and... COLORADO UPRISING IN THE RESERVATION OF " WHITE RIVER " in 1879...

NED KELLY ELIMINATION IN AUSTRALIA AND ASSANGE JULIAN ARREST

November 29 2010 Ireland rescue deal and January 24 1881 Ireland Coercion Bill

Same day of the beginning of Queensland floods in 2011...JUNE 10 1886 huge eruption in New Zealand destroys " Pink and White Terraces "...

Same day on graph January 15 2011 eclipse and January 1 1889 eclipse

Cairo, protester sets fire on himself, January 2011, SAME DAY ON GRAPH, January 30 – Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria and his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera commit a double suicide (or a murder suicide) in the Mayerling hunting lodge.

JANUARY 26 2011 EGYPT REVOLUTION and... JANUARY 31 1891 PORTUGAL REVOLUTION, LINK ON SAME DAY ON GRAPH

1896 Japan Tsunami June 15 and March 11 2011 Japan quake and tsunami, 13 days late on graph

Tension between Italy and Libya in March 2011 resonates exactly with tension between russia and Japan in March 1900, that later became war...

On May 19 2011 the resonance was Mexican Revolution starts...Than, on May 15 2011, Spanish protests begun...

October 24 – In the space of a few hours, Comet Holmes develops a coma and flares up to half a million times its former brightness, becoming visible to the naked eye. Its coma later becomes larger in volume than the Sun, making it the second comet to do so in 2007 after Comet McNaught.

Resonance:

September – Halley's comet makes an appearance, and is observed by Edmond Halley himself

2007:

July 21 – The final book of the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is released and sells over 11 million copies in the first 24 hours, becoming the fastest selling book in history.

Resonance:

1665: November 7 – The London Gazette, the oldest surviving journal, is first published

2007:

March 27 – Prime Minister of Latvia Aigars Kalvitis and Prime minister of Russia Mikhail Fradkov finally sign a border treaty between Latvia and Russia

Resonance:

1645: August 13 – The Treaty of Brömsebro is signed between Sweden and Denmark-Norway, ceding Jemtland, Herjedalen, Gotland and Ösel (Saaremaa) to Sweden, and holding the province of Halland for a period of 30 years as a guarantee.

Year 1492 (MCDXCII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. In Slavonic countries according to old dating "from the creation of the world" it was year 7000, which many thought would become the end of the ancient world, the Apocalypse. With the discovery of The New World, the prognosis was thought to be true

October 12 1492 - resonance - November 5 2004 - Resonance - November 5 2012...

28. 6. 1914 --->> 8. 6. 2011
11.11. 1918 at 11:00 --->> 3.7. 2011 at 21:41 (9:41 pm )

for May 22 2011, we have also:

1978 November - November 18 – Jonestown incident: In Guyana, Jim Jones leads his Peoples Temple cult in a mass murder-suicide that claims 918 lives in all, 909 of them at Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo J. Ryan is assassinated by members of Peoples Temple shortly beforehand.

These are just a few example of what you can find using the java model graph available free on the internet.

This thread is to show that history actually repeats itself in ways we can easily forecast.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
this is the exact same point that is been pushed daily in the main thread.

i think you have brainwashed yourself with this material. too obsessed prehaps?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
we can find patterns in anything, us humans are good at that. maybe thats why we are here..
now if the events were more closely related in each time wave i might be swayed but most are grasping at straws
if nearly every events counterpart was between the same points of reference ie ww2 America vs Germany.
and a corresponding event was usa vs Germany again.. well that would be a start
but it would have to be for all the events..
for every set of "matching" events there is so many more that have no connections..
i have look at this theory before, and until it really comes together in a more substantial way..
i dont think its anything but human nature to see what we want to see.
peace.

edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos and spelling.. the matrix made me do it..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The original thread about timewave zero thread is becoming huge, so people won't easily find out some things that can prove the theory once for all.

I created also a thread in which people can debunk the timewave without posting in other threads, you may want to use that place and try debunking this theory.

I did this thread because in the original thread some of these things are becoming difficult to find. Better have them on first page.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

We can find patterns in everything because that 's what reality is made up of. Reality is entirely based on patterns.

Timewave Zero shows this on a graph.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

fair enough. i had just thought it was going to be something new.

interesting. so if you do not agree with the main thread you will be sent here? novel.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
While I believe in the possibility of this theory I think it happens in cycles that are too long for human memeory to grasp.

Looking at most of your "connections" they are pretty loose, I would almost go as far as to say unconnected in anyway.

your first 2 examples should have been the best but instead we find Oz bushfire compared to the burning of Montreal, and next we have Korean ship sunk and some American being fired on by Japan

I fail to see the line that makes these in the same catergory, one is similar by the nature of the event (but not its location, a fire buring down a large city is not the same as a fire that takes out bushland and a few tiny towns) and the 2nd one similar (roughly) in geography but little else except they both have ships.

Unfortunately your "connections" dont get any better.

Just so you know Im not trolling as once again I believe the theory just not your evidence.

Cheers
edit on 9-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Yes i understand the underlying resonant reinforcing patterns of energy and fractal based repeating propagation of reality.
but i still dont see that time wave zero graphs have any sound evidence to support them.
like i said show me more substitutional event links that involve more closely tied events and ill shift my perspective
till then its weak at best

like i said before i dont think its not plausible, just currently unsubstantial.

i belive that the universe is cyclic, but give me something to sink my teeth into..

edit on 9-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

The resonances shown by timewave zero are pretty much very general.

A disaster is connected to a different kind of disaster. But that disaster cannot occur in any other moment on the graph. It should be linked to a disaster in the past. Than, it will happen. That is what matters the most.

But sometimes they are very precise, so we found out that a earthquake that lasted 5 minutes in California on April 4 2010 was directly connected to the moments a quake happened in the past.

This means, that very same 5 minutes are connected to an entire day in which a significant quake happened. The event wouldn't happen in any time after those 5 minutes.
It was meant to happen during that 5 minutes.

All the resonances show that past events can be connected to modern events, so that the events of the past do re-occur but sometimes, most of the time , change location...

Ancient egypt, pharaons and Nazi Germany, Fuhrer...

But the resonance is evident.

Reality is like some sort of videogame, a computer precisely, so that reality re-occurs following the same order of patterns.

But in general:

so if in the past these things happen: " event that triggers a war ", " war ", " leader is eliminated ", " revolution ", " return to stability with a new kind of government " just to say...

The same exact list will re-occur in the future, but most probably in another location , the location where the past events are more prone to occur like that way in the past.

Reality follows rules and precise patterns. It cannot be any different. Timewave theory shows this.
Free will is just an illusion.
History is a plot, and we must follow that plot because some people in the past have shaped the plot for the future for us.
Our actions are based on what happened in the past.

It really cannot be any different.

An invention like time travel would break these patterns.
Probably in the moment first time machine is activated according to Mckenna, all the future history will instantly occur.
Every angle of time in the future will be immediately be unlocked and available to US.
So we will be able to shape all the future...
edit on 9-6-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

top topics

join