It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair says west needs wider plan for Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Tony Blair says west needs wider plan for Middle East

www.guardian.co.uk

Tony Blair has warned the west that it urgently needs a wider plan to respond to the Arab spring, including a warning to autocratic leaders across the Middle East "to change or be changed".

His call for a clearer strategic approach comes in a new foreword to the paperback edition of his bestselling autobiography, A Journey.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This, is the evidence I have been looking for to support a theory I have held for a long time now. Tony B.liar is the new front-man for the Friedman-ite practitioners of the Shock Doctrine.

"On 27 June 2007, Blair officially resigned as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom after ten years in office, and he was officially confirmed as Middle East envoy for the United Nations" - Wikipedia.

Blair's new role as Middle-East Envoy would've given him the perfect stage to implement the plan for the "Arab Spring".

The admission that there is a clear policy of "Change, or be changed" currently, is a mirror of the view that was applied in the past to the regimes of Panama, Guatemala, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, etc etc. Everyone knows that the 'revolutions' and 'coups' or even military invasions that happened in these countries were caused by Shock Doctrine practitioners.

The Zeitgeist Addendum film, the book by Naomi Klein, "The Shock Doctrine", and the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" all describe in detail the methodology employed by a shadowy cartel of people committed to exo-cultural manipulation. Their three step plan is as follows -

1) Corrupt the leader. This can be done by various methods, most of which are obvious. Play ball with our corporations and military-industrial complexes, and you and your family will get filthy rich - don't, and you're likely to end up dead.

2) If option one doesn't work, send in the Jackals. There are two types of Jackals - Economic Hitmen: The guys who ruin economies, encourage negative sanctions on the marks' country, encourage trade de-regulation, etc etc. And REAL Hitmen - the guys who go in to foment coup's and seperatism, destroy infrastructure, and kill key people, including national leaders.

3) If option two doesn't work, INVADE. The military will go in and do the job - e.g. Iraq.

I have been watching Tony Blair for some time now, and it appeared in late 2006 that he had been CHOSEN by this shadowy group to be their point man for a plan in the middle-east. The plan was unclear then, but given the increasing isolation of Israel, the fight for control and supply of oil, and the need for an 'ally shield' between China and the west, it was clear something was up.

The current plan for the 'Arab Spring' appears to be the utter removal of 'wayward Dictators' and their supporting regimes across the middle-east. Free markets have shown that they cannot flourish under said dictators, and as such, the shadowy group cannot enforce TOTAL fiscal / cultural / economic control over said economies. Therefore, implementing a plan to encourage said countries to 'revolt' themselves, whilst committing minimal military and economic assets, was hatched, with Tony Blair as the point-man.

So far, the plan is working well - and is definitely being nudged from various directions, to encourage absolute free-market capitalism and all of its' evils upon the people of the middle-east. They will exchange Autocracy for Corporatocracy - this is the shadowy groups aim.

Speculate, theorise, and bring evidence please people!

The Revenant.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

Tony B.liar is the new front-man for the Friedman-ite practitioners of the Shock Doctrine.

You've been reading Naomi Klein's the Shock Doctrine - The Rise of Disaster Capitalism haven't you? Your theory has been proven correct since the Iraq war where we have seen the "Shock Doctrine" implemented by the American and British implemented government and by them themselves.

Oooops I read the rest of your post, it turns out you explicitly state you have been reading The Shock Doctrine. It's a great book, around 600 pages of content including notes. Very interesting and it is very imformative and descriptive. It goes over South America, sepcifically Chile and the Southern Cone, The Middle East, Russia and Eastern Europe, Asia and New Orleans. It is well worth the read.
edit on 9-6-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

It's a fantastic book you're right - it is interesting however that there have been a plethora of interesting and insightful books published regarding these subjects, yet they get very little coverage in the media or in government in terms of theory reference.

What do you think of my theory regarding Tony Blair?

The Rev.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
S&F. Your hypothesis seems to put the puzzle pieces well together. I have indicated before that the big picture portrays a clandestine war against increasing Chinese dominance, which the West is desperately trying to bring to a hold and like always, the fight for oil plays a crucial role in that and although many interests of many institutions play a role in major conflicts, the geo-political intentions are gradually becoming more visible.

Any leader that opposes Western domination is dealt way in one way or the other as per described in your post. It seems that Iran is being isolated and is next in line for a regime change. By doing so, the Western corporations essentially control most of the world's oil and we all know the economic and strategic value of oil. I'm curious how this advantage is going to be used against China, but it's clear that it is their growing power that needs to be limited.

Some food for thought: Iran - The Battlefield of The Sino-American Struggle for Power

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
I'm curious how this advantage is going to be used against China, but it's clear that it is their growing power that needs to be limited.

I think that a united middle-east, would be a stronger buffer against China than a divided one... My guess is that peace between Israel and Palestine is on the cards, with Israel having peace imposed upon it. It's a simple numbers game. That and the trade opportunities that China is leveraging in the middle-east are very important, and would be worth said shadowy groups time and effort to get hold of.

The Rev.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why isn't that war criminal trash in prison?

Eh Blair, MIND YOUR OWN STINKING CRIMINAL BUSINESS.

Let the middle-east do their own thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I agree with you theory however I don't think that this new information in his book is the evidence you are looking for. I think the fact that he was president during the Iraq invasion and sent British troops to enact a regime change proves it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I agree with you theory however I don't think that this new information in his book is the evidence you are looking for. I think the fact that he was president during the Iraq invasion and sent British troops to enact a regime change proves it.

Tony Blair was our Prime Minister not President! Mind you i know from what i have read he was eyeing up the job of being president of the EU!

top topics

join