It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Court: Dad can paste daughter's face on porn photo

page: 10
39
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by awareness10
 


I dont care, An Adult is an Adult and a Child is a Child. There is a freaking difference, you can use their snotty teenage behaviour all you like which is a cop-out anyways for doing the unthinkable to them. The fact still remains a child is still a child and an adult is still an adult, there is a BIG Difference.


You just basically gave license to all females under the age of 16 to do whatever they want without consequences.

AS A FEMALE, this is outright BS. When I was 12 I looked 25 on purpose - though I did not seek out older men because I wasn't attracted to them - if I had, I would've had no problems getting one, trust. And if I lied and said I was 20, they would've believed, now who's at fault?


My sister did that...when she was 13, she was dating a 27 year old (he didn't know her age).
it wasn't his fault as he thought she was 18. however, if he did know her age, it would have been his fault once he found out and continued anyhow.




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10
 


Well if you want your politicians to take notice, photoshop their heads onto the bodies of consenting adult men engaging in homosexual sex acts, or other sex acts that they might find detrimental to their careers and see how long it takes before photoshopping someones face onto another persons naked body becomes illegal.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
,Um What part of THEIR BRAINS ARENT DEVELOPED YET didn't you get? You are still condoning #### what the hell is wrong with you anyways? Watch too many Reality TV Shows this Season? This is Not Decent Behaviour and You are only adding to the Crap that will condone Pedophilia 10 yrs from now, Oh you so Rock , grab a brain and listen to what you're actually saying instead of spouting off complete trash and expecting people to accept it as OK, which btw most people here Don't. Chew on that.


Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by awareness10
 


I dont care, An Adult is an Adult and a Child is a Child. There is a freaking difference, you can use their snotty teenage behaviour all you like which is a cop-out anyways for doing the unthinkable to them. The fact still remains a child is still a child and an adult is still an adult, there is a BIG Difference.


You just basically gave license to all females under the age of 16 to do whatever they want without consequences.

AS A FEMALE, this is outright BS. When I was 12 I looked 25 on purpose - though I did not seek out older men because I wasn't attracted to them - if I had, I would've had no problems getting one, trust. And if I lied and said I was 20, they would've believed, now who's at fault?

edit on 9-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why would i waste my time with immature antics, im sure its already been done though, hey you could do it.


Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by awareness10
 


Well if you want your politicians to take notice, photoshop their heads onto the bodies of consenting adult men engaging in homosexual sex acts, or other sex acts that they might find detrimental to their careers and see how long it takes before photoshopping someones face onto another persons naked body becomes illegal.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl
 

This is the type of stuff that is going to be accepted. Sexual perversion is becoming accepted by the courts. Homosexuals, and now even pedifiles are free to act as they wish.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


This is the type of stuff that is going to be accepted. Sexual perversion is becoming accepted by the courts. Homosexuals, and now even pedifiles are free to act as they wish.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is the type of stuff that is going to be accepted. Sexual perversion is becoming accepted by the courts. Homosexuals, and now even pedifiles are free to act as they wish.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
What don't people get about ITS WRONG TO POST YOUR DAUGHTERS PHOTO ONTO A PORNOGRAHY PIC? Like ok What if your Dad did that to you Lady, would you like say oh its just daddy dearest having a bit of fun, NOT. This is obviously wrong and if people dont see this as CLEARLY WRONG AND ABNORMAL, they've probably been watching too many crap reality shows and smoking crack to boot. I dont know any one who would be ok with their own Dad doing this # to them unless the family was totally messed up to begin with. Every time someone condones this #### they condone a new generation OK'ING disgusting abnormal behaviour. This is the NWO at its worst, cant wait till the world implodes cause it ain't getting any cleaner.


so true...the fact is..it would still be as creepy even if the daughter had not been a minor...



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10
 


Um What part of THEIR BRAINS ARENT DEVELOPED YET didn't you get? You are still condoning #### what the hell is wrong with you anyways? Watch too many Reality TV Shows this Season? This is Not Decent Behaviour and You are only adding to the Crap that will condone Pedophilia 10 yrs from now, Oh you so Rock , grab a brain and listen to what you're actually saying instead of spouting off complete trash and expecting people to accept it as OK, which btw most people here Don't. Chew on that.


Here I might list the multitudes of 13 year olds tried as an adult, but since you're intent on insulting me I think you've damaged your own credibility. Your ideas are not well thought out, and are presented rudely.

I take responsibility for all the choices I made as a teenager. Whatever parts of my brain hadn't completed forming, had no bearing on the choices I made. I do not deny or regret them.

Good luck to you, I think you'll need it.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Oh a hard one, no real crime, but the intent of the father is one that elicits reactions of utter bloody bashings.

He's no less a deviant, just has not broken the law..

THE WORST SORT.

gah, heres where we need wankers like jeffrey dahmer... grrr




Hey that is a good plan....if only all the serial killers ....would only kill.......sexual predators......



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl
 


As disgusting as this is, I have to agree with the court. The Dad should be psychologically evaluated, and maybe even get a bullet in the head. He should certainly lose custody of his daughter at a minimum.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yeah i realise that, but their brains arent developed, it doesnt matter how much makeup you pack on or how much you dress up like a hooker, a person under age is still UNdeveloped and cant possibly understand what an adult would. No matter how much they appear to be grown up, they are still not where someone in their mid twenties and up would be, i feel for the youth today. They've been forced to be something they werent meant to much too soon, and its why we have teen pregnancy reality shows and Big time hollywood producers pushing it, its completely corrupt and indecent. The world is screwed totally screwed.

reply to post by SaturnFX
 



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10
 


My post was very clear "why" because if what was happening to that girl was happening to people in power, it would all of a sudden become a problem that mattered to them. If the faces of Obamas children, for instance, were being photoshopped onto naked adults on porn sites, there would very quickly be a law made against that.

As long as its just some nobody that its happening to, not much will be done about it.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinisek2009
reply to post by Partygirl
 

This is the type of stuff that is going to be accepted. Sexual perversion is becoming accepted by the courts. Homosexuals, and now even pedifiles are free to act as they wish.



omg, homosexuals are allowed to persue happiness?!?!

Stop the press!

incidently, sexual perversion is a completely subjective term. perversion can mean anything from doing it with the lights on, to bringing in farm animals...the term is completely meaningless.

I think the court needs to get the f out of our bedrooms personally...unless some kid comes screaming saying they were touched, or someone said they were raped...then ya, get out and stay out. victims required, right to face the accuser, that kinda thing.

oh noooo...the homos are going to be happy!

btw, who is the victim in a consentual homosexual relationship?

(btw, totally not gay, and a touch homophobic personally, but I advocate all their rights fully..just..don't hug me! handshake only...see, I don't have to like something in order for me to fight for whats right.)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
lol the great thing about this place is i dont have to care what you think, because honestly i really dont give a rats ass and as far as i know its still legal to speak my mind freely, as for credibility you lost yours 2 threads ago hot shot.


Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by awareness10
 


Um What part of THEIR BRAINS ARENT DEVELOPED YET didn't you get? You are still condoning #### what the hell is wrong with you anyways? Watch too many Reality TV Shows this Season? This is Not Decent Behaviour and You are only adding to the Crap that will condone Pedophilia 10 yrs from now, Oh you so Rock , grab a brain and listen to what you're actually saying instead of spouting off complete trash and expecting people to accept it as OK, which btw most people here Don't. Chew on that.


Here I might list the multitudes of 13 year olds tried as an adult, but since you're intent on insulting me I think you've damaged your own credibility. Your ideas are not well thought out, and are presented rudely.

I take responsibility for all the choices I made as a teenager. Whatever parts of my brain hadn't completed forming, had no bearing on the choices I made. I do not deny or regret them.

Good luck to you, I think you'll need it.




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The Dad should be psychologically evaluated, and maybe even get a bullet in the head.


I think anyone condoning murdering people for fantasys probably deserve a bullet in the head moreso than the one they judge.

just my opinion of course...I am thinking save the bullets all around and instead just have talks and help...but then again, I am one of them bleeding hearts that thinks a persons thoughts are private.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

I take responsibility for all the choices I made as a teenager. Whatever parts of my brain hadn't completed forming, had no bearing on the choices I made. I do not deny or regret them.




You can take responsibility all you want, the second half of this statement is absolutely FALSE. And not just because some people say so. Because of good solid science.

***SNIP***



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by felonius
Personally, a family member should take this sucker and feed him to the hogs.


when you were 14 yrs old and jerked off in your
bed at night to the thoughts of your 13 yr old
girlfriend or a hot girl at school, were you not
committing the same offense?
Your 13 yr old gf was underage.
Should somebody have fed you to the
hogs then ???

between birth and present day,
about 99% of us have committed
this very same act. Yet some
stand up high and mighty and have
a holier than thou attitude.


I'm 34 now, so it's OK for me to sexually fantasize about a 13 year old girl because I was 13 years old once? Is that seriously your argument?? Prisons around this country are full of people just like you. I do agree with the courts decision, because the pictures were not child porn, but the Dad should get a bullet in the head for even doing something like this... because I would hate to see what he does next.

For the record... I have no problem standing here all "high and mighty" with my "holier than thou" attitude, because I have never sexually fantasized about a child. Maybe you have... it would seem that you have since you are trying to justify it by using the illogical excuse that you were 13 once.

edit on 9-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Yeah i realise that, but their brains arent developed, it doesnt matter how much makeup you pack on or how much you dress up like a hooker, a person under age is still UNdeveloped and cant possibly understand what an adult would. No matter how much they appear to be grown up, they are still not where someone in their mid twenties and up would be, i feel for the youth today. They've been forced to be something they werent meant to much too soon, and its why we have teen pregnancy reality shows and Big time hollywood producers pushing it, its completely corrupt and indecent. The world is screwed totally screwed.

reply to post by SaturnFX
 




Oh hell, I know people in their 30s that are not mentally developed.
I am simply saying someone lying and faking their of age and getting action..well, that is not a crime..its only after the adult is aware of the age and the actions from that point on is when it matters.

our legal system is screwed up now. now, if this happens, the adult is prosecuted and listed as a sex offender...even if they had no knowledge of age...even if they did ID the person and seen a fake ID showing them to be 25 when they were 15..it no longer matters.

Thats what I was pointing out...and this is a issue not with the adult at all, but with the child and -maybe- the parents...yet the state, being the new moral authority and with superpowers to destroy people forever for mistakes, will broaden and broaden laws eternally until half of society is listed as some sort of criminal, be it sex offender, terrorist watch list, etc...

People have the right to be disgusted...its actually a good sign that such things do disgust people still..however, being disgusted is not the same as demanding the government come in and control those whom disgust you

because, your neighbor may be disgusted at something you do also...be it bdsm, sharing partners, or just having the lights on...



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok i gotcha yes, it would for sure, politicians come first i almost forgot..The world is messed up..


Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by awareness10
 


My post was very clear "why" because if what was happening to that girl was happening to people in power, it would all of a sudden become a problem that mattered to them. If the faces of Obamas children, for instance, were being photoshopped onto naked adults on porn sites, there would very quickly be a law made against that.

As long as its just some nobody that its happening to, not much will be done about it.



new topics

top topics



 
39
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join