It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-life groups call for Pepsi boycott over aborted fetal cell lines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Sorry, but that's a cop-out.

You brought up the point and it was pretty much shot down. Now you tell people to "play nice" aka agree with me or leave, but that doesn't wash I'm afraid. Neither does implying people who agree must be the same person utilising multiple accounts.

The story you linked to is a propaganda piece, it does contain interesting information but the spin makes it unpalatable.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
How did i know you were going to use that comeback 'oh its a cop-out' excuse for your own behaviour. I really don't feel this is worthy of a silly fight, if you disagree with the Article fine, thats your agenda, i really dont care either way. So oh please pretty please lets not throw stones. As for playing nice yes, it is expected on ATS as far as i know, so it shouldnt be something everyone else is expected to do but the select few. I have my take on that article along with most of the people here that posted. If that bothers you, i can't help you there.

Originally posted by Goathief

Sorry, but that's a cop-out.

You brought up the point and it was pretty much shot down. Now you tell people to "play nice" aka agree with me or leave, but that doesn't wash I'm afraid. Neither does implying people who agree must be the same person utilising multiple accounts.

The story you linked to is a propaganda piece, it does contain interesting information but the spin makes it unpalatable.

edit on 12-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

My behaviour, what are you talking about? Unless you're suggesting I'm also the same person who discussed coc aine... your reading comprehension really is terrible.

Did it ever occur to you that you "knew" someone would come back with that because it's the obvious flaw in your argument? Don't post it in the first place if that's the case.

You're very rude, perhaps you could spend that energy digging up the evidence requested back on page one.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I replaced all the Pepsi's with Abortion ..it kind of worked its self out a little too well.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I replaced all the Pepsi's with Abortion ..it kind of worked its self out a little too well.

Yep i can see how that would work ..
but for a minute i had to stop and put your comment into context,
i thought you had replaced all your pepsi with some sort of canned abortion.. oh wait..
threes a difference ?
i know , iknow its a bad joke.. but your all thinking it..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Awesome, I must have a split personality. I wasn't aware I'm 2 people. I'm also a sleaze ridden industry? Damn I must black out a lot. That sentence did not make much sense though, so I'll reserve my offense for your conformation.

The point of talking about coc aine was a kind of likening your comments on that to the comments you made obviously trying to get people reading this to believe there are actually aborted fetuses in their Pepsi. Both show manipulation of facts. Go back and read your posts, then please try to deny that was what you were shooting for.

Is that playing nice enough for you? I also was not aware personal attacks were alright here, but since they are I'd just like to say get out of your pew and try a Pepsi. It's delicious!

PS: I smell a vote for Palin.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting.

The lengths a corporation will go to make money.

I was under the impression that stem-cell research was still mostly off limits, even for medical research. How long has this research company been burning the midnight oil using human fetus to develop flavor enhancers for toxic beverages?

You have to be a piece of work to not see where this vicious circle will lead.

Spending millions, possibly billions, using dead human tissue to research better tasting junk-food that kills you. Oh yea, if you have a problem with that, you must be a "religious fundy". Piss off. Please remove your reproductive organs and donate the remains to this research facility and eat yourselves to death. Thanks.

edit on 13-6-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Blame the women getting the abortions. No abortions = no fetal cells

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Blame the Man, no Sperm = No Fetus. The difference is, the man can't
get pregnant due to rape = absolutely no responsibility.
edit on 25-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join