It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg in talks about world war III.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As you all know. There is a bilderberg meeting in Moritz, Switzerland this week. Most people with there eyes wide open know, that what ever these tyrannical bankers discuss behind closed doors. Generally points our way for the coming year, what they are planning. Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker, has said that his insider mole, has told him that the elite are going to expand the wars in the middle east. So the way we are going, I would say that Syria and Yemen would likely be the next battle grounds. US is already admittly said that covert Opps are going on in Yemen. Syria is cracking down on there people. (Protesters). And the west is starting to sound the drums of war on that middle eastern country. Look at the latest storys on msm about Syria. About how they have been hiding there nuclear tech. So thens theres also Iran. I have been frequently reading Irans news media. They have been reaching out hard for support from there allies. China, venezuela, N Korea and Hamas,Hizballoh.
So having a huge war is a win win for the elite. They make a lot of money off it. And they will keep there puppets in power, because the masses will be in shock and historically hanging off the boots of there commander and cheif.
Here is some more info on what this mole has found out.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wonder how the Swiss Gov feels about
WW3 being planned on their soil ???
They ought to arrest every one of them
for conspiracy to mass genocide.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Get on your the phone now people. Call every last elected official and voice your demand that the US stop this.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

They arrested Ratko Mladic's for mass genocide just recently. Why dont they go in there and arrest Kissinger.
He has orchestrated the genocide in Vietnam, East Timor and probally more. The world would be a better place without these pricks.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yeah call your elected representative and tell him/her that Alex Jones said they are planning WW3 in Switzerland.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Get on your the phone now people. Call every last elected official and voice your demand that the US stop this.

it does no good,

your call will be ignored
your e-mail finds the spam filter
your typed letter finds the trash can
your visit finds an empty office
your blogs are trolled
your videos are deleted
your freedom is met by a SWAT Team

you have no voice whatsoever
welcome to the NWO

Soros and the NWO has given you a choice:
Comply ............ or Die

edit on 6/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by joe12

It is not Alex Jones that said world war III is being planned. Its Jim Tucker. The Bilderburg expert that has followed them for donkeys years. He apparantly has a mole inside the bilderbergs.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If we have no voice, why choose to live?

Again, I believe you. We are talking and screaming in air and nobody really hears us.

Is this all we are worth, comply and shut up???

WW3? Innocent people die. Luckily those who die, are meant to die. Its us regulars

I am proud of us humans
(I am sick of myself too, I am just sitting here)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Again, I believe you. We are talking and screaming in air and nobody really hears us.

we all have that decision to make.
blue pill or red pill

they control our destiny,
but we still have control
of our soul

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You think you have your soil, till they sell yu out to the bankers. ( World bankers.) Just like Greece and Ireland.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
WW III has already begun, just look arround you. I don't think you see peace and its obvious that if the middle east was hit first because its much poorer, after they win there they will move on to eastern europe which is also poor to some extent... And then who knows other small countries arround the world that will not be able to put up a fight ...

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

we all have that decision to make.
blue pill or red pill

they control our destiny,
but we still have control
of our soul

You and I and everybody on this board isn't in possession of their own life. Nobody owns their life.

All we do is running in circle's. Make money need to eat pay bills. Ah what a stress. Need beer and weed to relax. 65years later, pension.

link   

Sorry bud. Thought it said soil, but you said soul. My soul is a bit tired at moment. Its late hear in NZ.
Also just wanted to add. A war would tame down these riots around the world. Well thats what the elite probally think. Gerald Celente always said that there was going to be a arab spring. And now he says a European summer. Then this winter a world winter revolution. And Gerald is a very on to it guy. Love listening to him. So no war will stop me protesting, off with there heads.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
War will remain and expand but I guess it will solely on Middle East regions because, no offense intended, those are the most brittle enemies we can have.

If you're a Bildeberger Guy you cant plan a war against China to destruct YOUR OWN productive fabric...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
A mass global email to as many contacts as you can internationally in media, government can stop this because when many people are aware of something whatever they are planning will stop.

This is the digital age and do they honestly and really think that they can keep this under wraps?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
A mass global email to as many contacts as you can internationally in media, government can stop this because when many people are aware of something whatever they are planning will stop.

This is the digital age and do they honestly and really think that they can keep this under wraps?

Yes, and they can.(unfortunately)

We need to stop using money, stop doing what you are doing. Bleed the beast to death, thats how we obtain our lives back in our hands
edit on 9-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Not true, we'll know what they know before the end of the summer. Too many people to pay off will bankrupt them. Look at the enhanced media coverage they've been getting as of late. This is something that they never wanted but are tells me that their end and demise is near.
edit on 9-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
RISE HUMANITY RISE!!

What do we do?

Start to bleed out the beast. We won't pay for nothing no more

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting news which relates to this topic......

Civil War in Syria

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In the OP, Iran was listed as reaching out to allies like Venezuela. I have wondered since Bush II took power in 2001 why they were never the subject of a US invasion? In the early days of that administration, I thought for sure they would be the Target, then came 9/11. We all know the given history there about the leadup to the invasion of iraq and how it was in the works from day one. I guess after Vietnam, the US is just afraid of jungle combat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join