It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions of Paradise+++ some occult information:)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
lets share this till it comes true

thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

Nothing personal cornucopia,
but I've been around the New Age community for a while,
and although I do love the messages of Love and Light,
harmony and alignment,
I sadly understand that the physical and metaphysical words are separated and for the most part are meant to be that way, and there will be no cosmic convergence/global realization in 2012.

However, keep in the light, it is being in the NOW with these feelings that is important. Never let that feeling go, but never let it dictate reality either, because in the end, you will be sadly disappointed when nothing happens or just happens to you.

I am not trying to attack your belief system, I just worry when I see people's heads go in the clouds with no feet on the ground. Stay grounded!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Nothing personal cornucopia,
but I've been around the New Age community for a while,
and although I do love the messages of Love and Light,
harmony and alignment,
I sadly understand that the physical and metaphysical words are separated and for the most part are meant to be that way, and there will be no cosmic convergence/global realization in 2012.

However, keep in the light, it is being in the NOW with these feelings that is important. Never let that feeling go, but never let it dictate reality either, because in the end, you will be sadly disappointed when nothing happens or just happens to you.

I am not trying to attack your belief system, I just worry when I see people's heads go in the clouds with no feet on the ground. Stay grounded!

you sound like my wife, lol

all is well...

i know that miracles are brewing, Source has a plan and ALL is going well

Thank You

Thank You

you create your reality, if you don't think anything is going to happen than maybe it wont...for you, but for me...ahh..for me...lol, paradise

hehe, i have seen the higher dimension with my Human eyes when i first woke up, amazing...i had a taste of telepathy, i know we have that and other abilities when our "junk" DNA is activated...all frequency, and guess what..2012 frequency boost...expect DNA activation and miracles

IT WILL HAPPEN ...i guarantee it

no doubt about it..

but, you can believe what you want

enjoy your ride

much love to ALL that is

Thank You

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You just keep on keepin on!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Maybe you'll begin to see it, once you believe it..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
lets share this till it comes true

inspiring videos should be shared in my opinion

i'm just trying to speed up the process

thank you

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I see

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by NewAgeMan

I see

darkblade!

hugs

smiles*

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
theres a couple good documenteries on netflix...

2012 time for change..

and, if i remember the other i'll let you know...

this is such a great time to be here...

there are no problems, just solutions

thanks John

hugs

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
share you visions of your dream future!

i have this to share

Fulford: Federal Reserve Told To Shut Down Immediately! ~ New Financial System Being Implemented!
soundofheart.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
share your ideas/visions people!

lol

hugs

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

are you trolling?

second line

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

are you trolling?

second line

trolling?

no i don't fish anymore, that is not nice to the fish

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
abolish the fed and in so doing free Humanity from slavery

all hidden truths revealed

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
please share this...

thank you

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh, it's going to happen. However, there is going to be a large segment of the population thast will not be here to enjoy it. I can just about go down a list and tell you the type of people who will make it and the type that won't...However, I will save everyone the distress.

There is a lot of truth to the old adage, "You have to go through hell to get to heaven." There are better days ahead folks, if that's what you choose. If you don't choose that, you won't be choosing anything else either. It's really that simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Oh, it's going to happen. However, there is going to be a large segment of the population thast will not be here to enjoy it. I can just about go down a list and tell you the type of people who will make it and the type that won't...However, I will save everyone the distress.

There is a lot of truth to the old adage, "You have to go through hell to get to heaven." There are better days ahead folks, if that's what you choose. If you don't choose that, you won't be choosing anything else either. It's really that simple.

i hear ya

thank you for being you

hugs for all

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Hugs to you as well....
Know that all will be as it should.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hi, just sharing

Pineal Gland 101: Pineal Gland Activation

www.youtube.com...

That is exactly how I feel. I do not like the society that I live in and I see how blind, ignorant, and lost people are. I just want to win the MEGA Millions jackpot so I can buy land to garden and to build an off the grid home of some kind, before the dollar collapse
, thanks God
. I will continue to study and live a simple and peaceful lifestyle. me and MrLivePositive8

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Islam actually has the best descriptions of paradise. It has been said that what is in heaven the human mind cannot even imagine. If you can imagine it, then it is not as good as paradise, so you can imagine the fantastic heavens that God has made

You know the movie Avatar looked really nice, but since a human was capable of imagining it, it is not even comparable to what heaven looks like.
edit on 083030p://4America/ChicagoSat, 21 Apr 2012 08:20:40 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join