It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awkward Obama toasting of the 'Queen'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So... for some reason they started playing (I assume?) their national anthem as President Obama is giving a toast to the Queen... but it appears he does not know the custom (or the song?) and kind of makes an idiot of himself giving the toast.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
OMG!!!! he didnt drink

I dont know any culture where that isnt the height of rudeness.

Just a random tin foil hat wearing thought but has anyone ever seen him drink booze?
I never paid much attention to the whole "Obamas a Muslim" thing but that vid now has me wondering

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Here is a video of him drinking beer in Ireland... www.youtube.com...

however... according to this he did not even drink the bars beer, he brought his own... so was it really even beer?

www.irishcentral.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

ReadyPower,

What a bumbling fool but I agree with one of the comments below the video that it was rude towards the guest to stick to the protocol. Our Queen (Dutch) once drank from a bowl of lemon water to clean your fingers because one of her guest thought it was a drink. To not embarrass her guest she broke protocol and everybody followed suit.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That was awkard.

but in any case. HOW FAR HAVE WE SUNK? That the American president toasts to that little troll, that nasty imperialist scum witch.

England is not our friend. The royal house has never been our friend, it has never been the friend of the people. People hated the royalties. I still hate them and always will. This is the most despicable travesty.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I can’t watch it I’m cringing about what’s going to happen!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

You yanks need some bloody friends I tell you that! And how dare you insult our Royals!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

my god.

The Royals have never been the friends of the people. WHEN? Drugrunners, slave traders, tyrants, mass murderers, you name it!

The Royals represent the very opposite of democracy and individual liberty. They are the elite. Those who feel to have the god granted right to rule because of their bloodline.

They are the most disgusting creatures on earth. I am not American by the way. But I love the American forefather for giving their finger to the British tyrants and kicking their arse.

Why on earth are you admiring such scum, these arrogant aristocrats that are eating your tax money away for their OWN good!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

my god.

The Royals have never been the friends of the people. WHEN? Drugrunners, slave traders, tyrants, mass murderers, you name it!

The Royals represent the very opposite of democracy and individual liberty. They are the elite. Those who feel to have the god granted right to rule because of their bloodline.

They are the most disgusting creatures on earth. I am not American by the way. But I love the American forefather for giving their finger to the British tyrants and kicking their arse.

Why on earth are you admiring such scum, these arrogant aristocrats that are eating your tax money away for their OWN good!

I don’t admire them, but you’re being a bit harsh! Slavery was everywhere!
They do there bit for charity, princess Diana was actually the only royal I admire.
The only thing I hate the royals for is the postage service, 48p for a 1st class stamp!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad reply to post by ototheb85 my god. The Royals have never been the friends of the people. WHEN? Drugrunners, slave traders, tyrants, mass murderers, you name it! The Royals represent the very opposite of democracy and individual liberty. They are the elite. Those who feel to have the god granted right to rule because of their bloodline. They are the most disgusting creatures on earth. I am not American by the way. But I love the American forefather for giving their finger to the British tyrants and kicking their arse. Why on earth are you admiring such scum, these arrogant aristocrats that are eating your tax money away for their OWN good!

I don’t admire them, but you’re being a bit harsh! Slavery was everywhere! They do there bit for charity, princess Diana was actually the only royal I admire. The only thing I hate the royals for is the postage service, 48p for a 1st class stamp!!

Mentioning Diana, I mean anyone with some common sense can understand they murdered her.

Charity is bs, charity is the most disgusting thing invented ever. Its like, you take everything away and then give some crumbs. Its a publicity stunt. They all do it. To look good and hide their true intentions.

The very fact is that the Royals oppose individual liberty in every way imaginable and they always have. They believe to superior because of their ancestry. They take and give nothing. (except some petty charity)
They take our taxes and wipe their butts with it. They are an inbred filth polluting the planet with their arrogant aristocratic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Although the uk press would like you to think differently,the average person in england hates and despises the Royals.

Freeloading disfunctional people who cannot stay faithfull in marriage,get millions for making dull speeches that state the obvious.

And as for that hunched over gremlin the Queen,she always looks like she has a bad smell under her nose.

top topics

join