It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can watch from the shadows NO longer..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Anybody here a little curious about this E-Coli. No one truly knows where it officialy started and who knows maybe it could be some sort of new bio-warfare being tested out to try and depopulate areas maybe? Or am I thinking too hard lol

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
its all cool man, i was just playing the whole time in all good fun haha,

but in all seriousness, how much longer till its blasted on TV of massive parts of Japan falling into the ocean do you all think?

and it seems Fl GA and AL are getting radiation the least so far, will this continue?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SheepleHerder153

Hi SheepleHerder153, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by andyr1112
Anybody here a little curious about this E-Coli. No one truly knows where it officialy started and who knows maybe it could be some sort of new bio-warfare being tested out to try and depopulate areas maybe? Or am I thinking too hard lol

Andy, Not entirely sure this E.Coli is even E.Coli.

Watch for illnesses and bacterium that display similar symptoms to radiation sickness, because if this thing is real, then it truly is just one major power, and they will be pulling those strings.

Watch for the 'We have no cure, we don't really know what it is?" This will come, they will claim to know...but they wont know.

Another issue, Global warming, common misconception is that Carbon creates this. Actually, Carbon emissions ARE an issue but it is the RADIATION causing global warming. Why are there no Radiation monitors in our upper atmosphere. Trust me, when it rains, and if you have a geiger counter, you will know what I speak is real, and if not, then I will be happy because people wont be in harms way.

Sheepleherder, welcome by the way.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Ya I definately dont have n e of those.. Its scary knowing that all this #s in the air we breath and no body is saying n e thing its just not right. I live in california I can imagine how much of tht radiation has floated my way.

Peace love and apple sauce

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andyr1112

Dutchsinse on Youtube is going around the US taking readings. You'll have to work out how to convert his numbers into something comprehendable though...but either way some of the numbers are alarming...especially when he says when he was in the mountains (Higher in the atmosphere as I have suggested) they were getting readings of between 750-1000 CPM. Most urban areas are between 60-100 CPM. I have no idea if this is dangerous though. Most of the vids are done in dry weather, I am sure the wet brings more radiation from upper atmosphere down to the earth via rain.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A hearty Thank You to all the warm welcomes. I had no idea my intro thread would spin off into Japan/radiation distribution and the "NEW & Improved E. Coli"
. To speak on the whole E. Coli outbreak, I just read something the other day saying "officials are noticing a decreasing number of E. coli outbreaks" meaning it's either finally starting to dwindle away..or TBTB want us to think so. Who knows for sure?

On a side note..Must....reach...20..posts. I have so much I want to discuss!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
My only advise is dont feed the trolls nasty beasts once they get a crumb they never leave.

I LOL'd at this. Thank you for the welcome, I'll do my best not to engage the trolls

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Haha, don't you love ATS, threads are interesting, even if stupidly so, or comically so.

Nah, I seen you said you were from Cali, so it immediately brought forth worry and concern. I have a cousin and a good friend too living there and it pains me to know they have not returned to AUS.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
How much is a geiger counter? Maybe we should pool in our money and post the results? They are not very big. So we could mail it to eachother on a preplanned route. I'm in western WA, and I could drive to a few areas around the SeaTac area and we should find a member in OR and a few more in CA, and go from there. I'm good for 20 bucks. Plus the postage to start passing it along. Each member needs to accept that responsibility. I've actually been a member for over a year and a half, I just switched to a new account cause I'm a paranoid freak lol and felt the heat was gettin too hot if ya know what I mean. But if we wanna limit this to well established members that might be best. I don't need to be included. I just wanna see some results. I'll still pitch in the 20 as long as there is a well thought out and reasonable plan laid out with some respectable members involved and a foolproof way to ensure the money is gonna go toward a geiger counter. Anyway ill go price some for my own reference. Someone pm me if you want to talk about it some more. I wonder if you could rent a geiger counter?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

That is a very good idea. As I am in Australia I cannot partake, but I believe if you start a thread you may even find someone who knows someone who can do this for everyone. This is the feeling I have.

Please ensure you etch this idea into your mind, and ensure action is taken upon it. This will be the inly way to confirm IF TPTB are lying...and this too will also confirm just how well they can lie. If this truly gets uncovered, then you can expect a MASS emigration of Northern Hemisphere to Southern Hemisphere. I do not believe TPTB will let this happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Anywaym, you said you had a lot to talk about, what topics are you strongest about?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Welcome..
We also have sandbags, they come in handy when we get a flood of overly posted rubbishy youtube vids.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree, but gentle mate.
What are they going to do? Stress until death or become a 'boat person', yeah, we're REAL welcoming!

I don't want to tell you what to do, but try not to be an alarmist, it does no-body any good, especially sitting in relative comfort...for now

peace and good intentions always

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleHerder153
A hearty Thank You to all the warm welcomes. I had no idea my intro thread would spin off into Japan/radiation distribution and the "NEW & Improved E. Coli"
. To speak on the whole E. Coli outbreak, I just read something the other day saying "officials are noticing a decreasing number of E. coli outbreaks" meaning it's either finally starting to dwindle away..or TBTB want us to think so. Who knows for sure?

On a side note..Must....reach...20..posts. I have so much I want to discuss!

OUR media are telling us it's because they're not eating fresh vegies....

another..."who knows?" moment?
Welcome, by the way.
Can I say welcome? Is that arrogant, I'm new too.
sorry...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Welcome sheepleherder, I very much look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Now I wait....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Anywaym, you said you had a lot to talk about, what topics are you strongest about?

Well, some of my stronger points of interest fall in line with the following: JFK Assassination, Death of Bob Marley (and many others), Our Solar System/Galaxy, Current events, Dream Interpretation, Truth.

I'd actually like to share a wicked intense dream-within-a-dream I just had last night, it scared the # out of me. However, I don't think this thread is the place to do so. Need......20......posts!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Welcome..
We also have sandbags, they come in handy when we get a flood of overly posted rubbishy youtube vids.

I've definitely seen plenty of those threads, way too much bun, not enough burger, if that makes sense?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, here's the link to the thread I just composed following up on my dream (nightmare?) from last night:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join