posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
I hope this scares you more into letting your brethren know, because they are trying to do this to the entire Northern Hemisphere.
Radioactive Iodine April 18th
Radioactive Xenon, May 8th
Your government wont tell you.
Georgia Guidestones in the US rule 1. Maintain Humanity at 500,000,000
Current World Population: 6.92 Billion
Percentage of Population in Northern Hemisphere: 90%
If you kill the Northern Hemisphere, you kill 90% leaving 10%
10% of 6.92 Billion is 692 Million...very close to 500,000,000 they want.