It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish alien races?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

All whales and dolphins are aliëns... that is the reason why they try to "walk" the beach.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Speaking of Dolphins ...

If anyone fancies signing a petition to stop our cruelty to them ... here it is ...
secure.avaaz.org...

If signing .. Please use your real email address .. so you can be updated on future important occurrences

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Signed.

Insectoids, I am curious about this species as I haven't heard much about them. Also, I believe someone spoke of Aquatic species a bit previously, have you anymore info?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

I starred ^ ^ that for very crude, but hilarious humour

I all honesty, until an alien actually meets un in real life, in front of MASS crowds, no-one will believe any. Any evidence presented on here would be utterly ripped apart anyway, and in the end CG is the greatest explanation for a photo or video presented to us.

It will always be a matter of IF you believe, for those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of these beings, and it always will be...and hasn't it even in the past, with our current belief systems...haha, I just realised thats what they are called. Theoretically this is another belief system. Fortunately for me, I have the texts that link this system to Christianity and the truth...so it is told.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
reply to post by webpirate

i have met the following races:
greys
reptoids
insectoids
blue ones

I have a thread someone where I mention having had a brief memory of a contact with the blue types. I believe we have been and are being visited. This is where my belief starts and this is where my belief ends.

Personally, everything is to be taken with a grain of salt, until further evidence is on the table. The Aliens and UFO subject is fascinating yet, filled with speculation and unfortunately, also filled with total nonsense.

Nonsense like you claiming to have alien contacts. And having met ALL races. Not one, not two...ALL. Claims like these make this subject look like a joke. We're just supposed to take your word for it, right?

And to the reptilian shape shifter in this thread...I seriously hope you're just joking, trolling or are very young. If this isn't the case, I would recommend taking an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible...

Sometimes ATS reminds me of "Fantasy Island"..."ze plane...ze plane!!!"....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It's impossible.

How can an alien intelligence being look like a fish?

This is not Star Trek where aliens look like a pigs and fish...

edit on 9-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've thought a few times, about the possibility of there being AT LEAST one species of highly intelligent beings from each of Earth's different animal kingdoms. (Again, EARTH. the only place I've ever visited lol)

Imagine for a second that humans do come from monkeys in some way. Dinosaurs evolved into a different "reptilian" species. (Think of the Super Mario Bros movie), insects - insectoids, and so on for each species.

Could it be possible that all the life we see here on Earth could be related to an "outside" advanced species of intelligent creatures?

For someone coming out and saying, "Hello, I'm not from here. I'm not like you." Don't you think that at some point, it would be accepted and respected. ie. people might believe what they are actually saying.

Maybe belief should come before proof. Obviously, Humans knew that they could get energy from the sun before they knew how and why... It was believed and then proven.

My 3 cents...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

(skeptics please do not post here unless you are turning into a believer)
___________This ↑↑↑ statement = Proof that there is no proof.
This is no more than fantasy.

If there was even a tiny inkling of truth to this, then showing that proof would be a much more productive method of keeping skeptics at bay, as opposed to saying "please don't."

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would go as far as to say that the mermaid phenomenon are of alien origin (that's if they exist).

The alien race from Zeta Reticuli, known formally as the Greys have been depicted with fish like eyes, skin membrane over them, and eel like skin and fish sort of noses ? lol but i think your bonkers mate.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This has got to be the ATS thread of the year.
Thank you people for bringing me so much joy. I'm in tears

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The insectoids consider the terrans like aphids. Reptilians for the most part do not find terrans pleasant and will segregate themselves to certain extent. Yes, there are Reptilians that will conspire to produce internal conflicts within Terrans themselves in hopes that they may self annihilate. It's like fighting fire with fire.
Not sure if this is something I agree with, but it's something that has been used before in the past with limited success.
From the intelligence that I've gathered, the insectoids are preparing to unveil the earth's purpose within the next couple of years. The insectoids are ancient beings that have attempted to populate many habitable worlds within our galactic borders. They like to farm other species. This trait has been given to reptilians, but it is not a common practice among them. My guess is that they've tried to emulate the insectoids.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by webpirate

dolphins are interesting choice but until they invent spacecraft and other tech, i wont consider them true aliens. but i like reading about them because they are so similar to my fish brethren

edit on 9-6-2011 by fishspeaker because: (no reason given)

I don't think that ALL alien life have to become pilots. They could catch a ride from a race more capable and willing to transport. None of the animals on Noah's Arc knew how to build a boat, but it was crucial that they survive and procreate to make the new world. See?

(going back now to read the rest of your thread....)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For the past 20 years, i have read some interesting things, and i can name several Aquatic Aliens.

Just to name a few, you have the Aqualish, Nautolans, Quarrens, Mon Calamari, Gungans, (although a lot of people wish they could drown Jar Jar Binks)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

3 or 4 maybe more or less

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Someone please shoot me now. Between these and those damn "I'm Illuminati" or "I have an Illuminati contact" I'm about to quit this site. We seriously need to add a dislike flag and once they get X amount it closes it and removes it from the database never to be seen again.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

that is a great idea!! I hope the MODs see that and take it into consideration.
2nd

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
We seriously need to add a dislike flag and once they get X amount it closes it and removes it from the database never to be seen again.

Which could be that there is a topic someone doesn't agree with, or doesn't want in the public, so they hire people to "dislike" the post and shut it down. Easy suppression with no free speech.

If you don't agree with certain posts, don't read them. That is something you kind of expect when you come to this type of site where anyone can post anything, loonies and geniuses alike.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
next time i make contact with the aliens i will ask about fish races

and to all you who bring ridicule to this thread, i have only one message: haters gon' hate

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looks like 'aliens to me!

Is this their ship?

But seriously, the vastness of the ocean and all of it's inhabitants leaves me thinking there could be 'fish alien' species. And yes, I believe the whale /Dolphins could be ancient aliens...

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a fish type alien would probably be rare, because the fish desgin allows very little maipulation of tools,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join