It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish alien races?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

and greys are a product of books, the way they look was on the cover of a book long before anyone reported seeing them.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

ATS just gave me some deja vu.

Matrix just glitched, or is this a weekly theme for the OP?

Wasn't it snail people a month ago, with a different account, and a snail avatar?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Whoa whoa whoa

So you're a reptilian, and by the sound of it, benevolent. My point about nature requiring balance explains why no single species can be entirely evil.

Can you confirm the OP's issues regarding Pleadians, Sirians and Nordics?

If you are Alien, HOW ARE YOU NOT CORRECTING HIM ON HIS MEASURING STICK FOR ALIENS?

Is it not a question of evolved CONCIOUSNESS? Not TECHNOLOGY.
edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

My understanding is that the Pleiadians and the Nordics are one in the same, a genetic experimentation by the greys produced with the help of Terran DNA. The Pleiades being where they have mostly settled.

The Sirians are the Nommos/Fish-people...just different terminology.

link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
As you know, I haev a deep connection to all fish and I am interested if any Believers (skeptics please do not post here unless you are turning into a believer) know of any alien races that resemble fish? i have met most of the real races (not fake ones like "Nordics" or "pledians") and i have yet to meet an aquatic fish race.

so, have any of you met a alien race of fish?

reply to post by webpirate

im still here. u mad?

i have met the following races:
greys
reptoids
insectoids
blue ones

the followinr races are not real and are inventions of fakers
nordics
pledians
sirians

---

dolphins are interesting choice but until they invent spacecraft and other tech, i wont consider them true aliens. but i like reading about them because they are so similar to my fish brethren

edit on 9-6-2011 by fishspeaker because: (no reason given)

If you do manage to contact Fish-Aliens, please ask them if Steve Irwin was onto something that made them scared enough to assassinate him?

On a side note; Can I buy some of your drugs?

link   
Hence why I am calling this BS.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Whoa whoa whoa

So you're a reptilian, and by the sound of it, benevolent. My point about nature requiring balance explains why no single species can be entirely evil.

Can you confirm the OP's issues regarding Pleadians, Sirians and Nordics?

If you are Alien, HOW ARE YOU NOT CORRECTING HIM ON HIS MEASURING STICK FOR ALIENS?

Is it not a question of evolved CONCIOUSNESS? Not TECHNOLOGY.
edit on 9-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

My understanding is that the Pleiadians and the Nordics are one in the same, a genetic experimentation by the greys produced with the help of Terran DNA. The Pleiades being where they have mostly settled.

The Sirians are the Nommos/Fish-people...just different terminology.

Yes, so Pleaidians are merely advanced homo sapien?

Also, my point regarding consciousness over technology? Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I love you avatar. Ok as for aquaticoceanic species, I sense them but are not acquainted as far as I know. There is a horrible, sick sad feeling in my heart for the pollution and death man has caused our ocean family. Its like going back to your own roots and wiping every ancestor out for profit and power...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Can't say I believe in it, but a question would be; have you heard of the sharks in particular as an "alien" race?
A few people told me about seeing them in dreams, sharks as an evolved species, still needing water, but have a higher form of communication. As well as, buildings, weaponry ect., and seem to imprint a certain idealism of what they are into people's dreams. I don't believe that the people in question have watched too much of a certain movie with sharks who have lazer beams attached to their heads.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I read and was intrigued by your thread, Unfortunately after a bit of rational thinking and reading some of your further posts I have to ask.

If your in contact with other alian races as you claim surely you could just ask them on your next contact? I am assuming a race of space exploring aliens would have a better idea than a bunch of earth bound humans.

Thinking about it more, if you have such an affinity for fish why didnt you ask when you first had contact????

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and say your telling the truth, do you know why all these races chose you specifically for contact?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aceto

Whoa! Don't you know who you're talking to? There is a real legitimate reptilian shape shifter in this thread!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

reply to post by webpirate

im still here. u mad?

i have met the following races:
greys
reptoids
insectoids
blue ones

the followinr races are not real and are inventions of fakers
nordics
pledians
sirians

---

dolphins are interesting choice but until they invent spacecraft and other tech, i wont consider them true aliens. but i like reading about them because they are so similar to my fish brethren

edit on 9-6-2011 by fishspeaker because: (no reason given)

Its people like you that makes the ufo subject a joke! Why not study the subject seriously, instead of craving all this attention. You do realise that people like you damage the subject with your fantasies?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Hey dude,

Not having a go at ya but how do you know hes delusional or fantasising?

While Im sceptical about most claims, I am a believer in Aliens and the possibility of them having visited us so I try to view each claim with a totally unbiased view.

What is it that makes you so certin this dude is full of BS?

P.s Just so you know I tend to agree with you on this one.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Hey dude,

While Im sceptical about most claims, I am a believer in Aliens and the possibility of them having visited us so I try to view each claim with a totally unbiased view.

Because there are too many people like this on this site. I have been on the site for a while, and i have seen them come and go. They say the same crap, with no evidence whatsoever..

I believe that some ufo's defy explanation, and like you, i believe that it is possible that some of these could be ET. But the problem with have, are people believing everything without evidence. and many people do on this site.

Its just a shame that attention seekers like this feel the need to do this

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Hey dude,

The problem is often times these weirdos come out and make claims that they are a horse whisperer (well in this case a fish-whisperer LOL) and that they know all sorts of knowledge no one else would know. Then they proceed to give "facts" without any proof.

I'm sick of these weirdos. Honestly though they are probably messed up in the head and not really sure what's going on.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Boncho gave you what you wanted .. with regards to apparent fish type aliens ...

Tho, since you already claim sirians are fake .. then i guess this is of no use to you ...

www.dreamscape.com...

The Dogon, a tribe in West Africa, are believed to be of Egyptian descent.

After living in Libya for a time, they settled in Mali, West Africa, bringing with them astronomy legends dating from before 3200 BCE.

In the late 1940s, four of their priests told two French anthropologists of a secret Dogon myths about the star Sirius (8.6 light years from the earth). The priests said that Sirius had a companion star that was invisible to the human eye.

They also stated that the star moved in a 50-year elliptical orbit around Sirius, that it was small and incredibly heavy, and that it rotated on its axis. All these things happen to be true. But what makes this so remarkable is that the companion star of Sirius, called Sirius B, was first photographed in 1970. While people began to suspect its existence around 1844, it was not seen through a telescope until 1862 -- and even then its great density was not known or understood until the early decades of the twentieth century.

The Dogon beliefs, on the other hand, were supposedly thousands of years old. The Dogon name for Sirius B (Po Tolo) consists of the word for star (tolo) and the name of the smallest seed known to them (po). By this name they describe the star's smallness -- it is, they say, "the smallest thing there is." They also claim that it is "the heaviest star" and white. The Dogon thus attribute to Sirius B its three principal properties as a white dwarf: small, heavy, white.

Even if these people had somehow seen Western astronomy textbooks, they could not have known about Sirius B.

Also puzzling was their knowledge of the rotations and orbits of planets in our solar system and of the four major moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn. How did they learn all this? Dogon folklore says that this knowledge came from unearthly sources.

The Dogon tell the legend of the Nommos, awful-looking beings who arrived in a vessel along with fire and thunder. The Nommos, who could live on land but dwelled mostly in the sea, were part fish, like merfolk (mermaids and mermen).

Similar creatures have been noted in other ancient civilizations -- Babylonia’s Oannes, Acadia’s Ea, Sumer’s Enki, and Egypt’s goddess Isis. It was from the Nommos that the Dogon claimed their knowledge of the heavens.

The Dogon also claimed that a third star (Emme Ya) existed in the Sirius system. Larger and lighter than Sirius B, this star revolved around Sirius as well. And around it orbited a planet from which the Nommos came.

historicmysteries.com...

Dogon religion and oral tribal history avers that the Dogon Tribe was visited by aliens from the Sirius star group long ago.

These aliens were amphibious beings that bestowed their knowledge of their home on the Dogon. The Dogon call these aliens the Nommos.

It would appear that the Dogon had extensive knowledge of the Sirius star system before the outside world had a chance to give it to them and without a telescope, which would have been necessary to gain this information without being told it.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I see where your coming from but I think we should be a tiny bit more subtle in our approach.

I have the impression that there are very few genuine trolls who would post this stuff, I think the large majority of people would believe what they say. For me its just a matter of whether or not what they believe is based on reality.

I got the impression from the fact the guy didnt make any outlandish claims (OK apart from being reptilian) or talk about his experiences he was sincere.

So other than previous experience with situations like this whats your evidence saying this dudes full of it and that hes an attention seeker rather than the real deal?

P.s my gut is saying the same thing as you. Even someone who was totally lucid and respectable if they made those sort of claims i would think they a little nutty

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sensitive Driving

Once again Im not saying I believe this guy but the absence of evidence isnt evidence of a fake or lie.

I really think if people dont believe or like something then they should stay out of it, whats the point in spreading more negativity by calling someone a weirdo or or nutjob for not providing proof of their claim when we have no proof to say its false?

Once again Im highly sceptical this guy has been in touch with Aliens but in reality Ill never know if its true or not so to call him a weirdo in my book is a tad unfair.

Cheers

P.s Im just putting out my 2 cents worth, please dont start on me LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I see where your coming from but I think we should be a tiny bit more subtle in our approach.

I have the impression that there are very few genuine trolls who would post this stuff, I think the large majority of people would believe what they say. For me its just a matter of whether or not what they believe is based on reality.

I got the impression from the fact the guy didnt make any outlandish claims (OK apart from being reptilian) or talk about his experiences he was sincere.

So other than previous experience with situations like this whats your evidence saying this dudes full of it and that hes an attention seeker rather than the real deal?

P.s my gut is saying the same thing as you. Even someone who was totally lucid and respectable if they made those sort of claims i would think they a little nutty

How many people have come out with these wild claims, and they ended up being true? or he/she brought evidence to the table in their favour? None!

Now, how many of these types of posts do we get weekly on ATS.the same sort of people with 0%. I would be over the moon if one of these people gave evidence that made me question if they were telling the truth or not, but this never happens.

To be honest, i do not know if these people are attention seeking trolls, or actually believe their stories. What i do know is ATS attracts alot of odd people.

And to be honest, if they are not hurting anyone, then thats ok. I guess i get annoyed because i take this subject seriously, and people like the OP just gives fuel to the de-bunkers and sceptics when it comes to this subject.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
How many people have come out with these wild claims, and they ended up being true? or he/she brought evidence to the table in their favour? None!

Now, how many of these types of posts do we get weekly on ATS.the same sort of people with 0%. I would be over the moon if one of these people gave evidence that made me question if they were telling the truth or not, but this never happens.

To be honest, i do not know if these people are attention seeking trolls, or actually believe their stories. What i do know is ATS attracts alot of odd people.

And to be honest, if they are not hurting anyone, then thats ok. I guess i get annoyed because i take this subject seriously, and people like the OP just gives fuel to the de-bunkers and sceptics when it comes to this subject.

I feel the same way. Most of the topics here discussed are basically theories. No one has evidence to hand out otherwise we wouldn't be having the kind of discussions we are having. Yet we having people like the OP come in and make these ridiculous outlandish claims as if they are providing proof yet they never do. It just gets frustrating after a while to see people make a mockery over something a lot of us take seriously.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Well put, couldnt agree more

I guess thats kinda my reason for NOT sticking it to people who come out with # I dont believe, I worry that all the name calling and the automatic "I put you in the nutjob bin" response could potentially scare off genuine people with something a bit more concrete than what we get on the daily/weekly basis here at ATS.

LOL true true, But then again the vast majority of the population would think we were weirdos/nutjobs just for frequenting this site so I guess the saying "one mans moron is another mans scholar" fits in nicely here

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join