It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Illuminati, George Bush, Haliburton, Yemen + Syria + Libya - Free Energy - Alien Hybrids - ETC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here is a Question to the tin-foil hat crowd

I will pose my question with my interpretation of some threads (and some posters) on the site and elsewhere.

So the idea that I am getting from some of the more 'colorful' tin-foil hats is this:

Killing us

HAARP is causing Earthquakes, fluoride is put in the water to make us lazy and unoriginal while also slowly killing us. AIDS is possibly man-made. Monsanto and others are making food that makes people obese and will slowly poison us.

Our dollars and cents -or should I say sense?

The Banks are all controlled by the NWO (Illuminati). Money means nothing because it is a fiat currency that is not backed by anything. "TPTB" control all the currency around the world and make everyone work for slave wages and their ultimate goal is to be as rich as possible.

War

War is for oil and they cause these wars using intelligence agencies, everyone around the world is subject to Illuminati rule or else their country will end up being invaded. They have to fork over the natural resources or that's it. Done for. Every war is for money and oil.

Science and Technology

The NWO-TPTB-Illuminati have technology beyond our wildest dreams and everything that can cure disease and rid of us of fossil fuels is being suppressed by them. They have/may have spaceships and contact with aliens (or they are aliens, etc)

Okay, here is my question (assuming people buy into the above[even just a little])

If the puppeteers have such utter control throughout the world, why then even have wars? Why bother when they control the money supply?

It's all about money. But if there is one group, or one base of people that are in complete control, why are they 'causing' earthquakes, invading countries and starting wars for nothing?

How does this scenario all fit together in your tin plated head?

I realize that some of the things I mentioned actually have validity (vaguely). (You can figure out which ones have truth to them). My point, is when you start throwing the really fringe theories into the mix, they don't fit in with reality.

If it's about oil but they own the oil, or it's about money but they own the money, or about energy but they supposedly have unlimited amounts of it....They are trying to kill us, but our lifespans are longer in this century....

etc, etc, etc.

Please, fringe theorists, give me your best explanation as to why things happen and lets break it down. Magnet Motor advocates welcome.

To clarify, I'm not saying all of these are untrue. (Mainly regarding war, money and oil.) What I am asking, is how does it fit in with the crazy CT webs that are spun.

HAARP, Cold Fusion, Reptilian, Hybrid Advocates welcome to this thread.

edit on 8-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

invading countries and starting wars for nothing? How does this scenario all fit together in your tin plated head?

Starting Wars to Bring Nations into Debt.
Indebted Nations

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Rothschilds Waterloo
hubpages.com...

Google Video Link

edit on 8-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

The Eight Cartel Families

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Although I don't believe in much of that, I'd have to say the reason is to keep the population distracted from the truth.

Scenario: Cause an earthquake, kill people, destroy their homes, etc.
Response: World population donates their money to help those in need, and is too distracted by the victims to realize that they are also victims.

It's all about distraction and keeping the population under control. Giving them something to wake up to every morning.

Or at least that's what I'm sure the conspiracy theorists would say.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You're missing the purpose of the OP. This is for people who believe the wars include a HAARP array, cold fusion generators and clones[and/or hybrid aliens]

The whole purpose is not to look at each issue individually, but as a whole. This is for the people that believe in the whole lot of theories out there and form their own super theories.

Note to others: Anytime people want to discuss "free energy" suppression or the like, you can direct them to this thread for discussion so other threads do not get bogged down.

Example of thread that has been bogged down.

edit on 9-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's a pretty good question boncho...

Have a look at THIS thread whenever you feel like a good long read.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

29 statistics about extreme income in-equality in America

#1 In the United States today, the richest one percent of all Americans have a greater net worth than the bottom 90 percent combined.

#2 The wealthiest 1% of all Americans now own more than a third of all the wealth in the United States.

#3 The wealthiest 1% of all Americans own over 50% of all the stocks and bonds.

#4 The poorest 50% of all Americans collectively own just 2.5% of all the wealth in the United States.

#5 According to a joint House and Senate report entitled “Income Inequality and the Great Recession“, the top one percent of income earners in the United States brought in a total of 10.0 percent of all income income in 1980, but by the time 2008 had rolled around that figure had skyrocketed to 21.0 percent.

#6 Between 1979 and and 2007, the average household income of the top 1% of all Americans soared from $346,600 to $1.3 million. During that same time period the average household income for middle class Americans increased only slightly.

#7 According to Harvard Magazine, 66% of the income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the top 1% of all Americans.

#8 More than 3 billion people, close to half the world’s population, live on less than 2 dollar a day.

#9 According to a new report from the AFL-CIO, the average CEO made 343 times more money than the average American did last year.

#10 The number of “low income jobs” in the U.S. has risen steadily over the past 30 years and they now account for 41 percent of all jobs in the United States.

And thats just the first 10 On the matter of the Wars and control this is all very related...

Its all about control and look what has happened. We've been duped.

Wall Street was bailed out.... what about Main Street?

Look i don't believe in the HAARP having as crazy as effects as most fringe claims do. But yes i understand your witty !

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Another post to completely miss the point of this thread.

Congratulations, lack of critical thinking and reading comprehension has shown that there is definitely something in the water.

edit on 8-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not really it sort of Has to do with this part of your thread !

Our dollars and cents -or should I say sense?

The Banks are all controlled by the NWO (Illuminati). Money means nothing because it is a fiat currency that is not backed by anything. "TPTB" control all the currency around the world and make everyone work for slave wages and their ultimate goal is to be as rich as possible.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You've left out reptilian interference Wich is undoubtedly organized from the moon Wich is a hollow battleship that destroyed Marduk ( 4th rock from the sun or 5th correct me if you care ), built in a draconian reptilian star system to destroy humans from Lyra colonizing the sol system are responsible for all of this manipulation because they don't have souls and feed off suffering somehow and use other aliens and hybrid humans to control the true human population for reasons unknown to anybody except the high on life psychic channelers who report directly to ashtar command- oh and nibiru is real the radiation belt between the earth and moon is too deadly for any living being, mark twain flew away on hale-bop gandalfs staff was broken by the witch king in the unedited return of the king apricot seeds cure cancer and my negative blood type is somehow related to pyramids and the pleaides, please everybody there is proof of all of this on wikilinks and whatdoesitmean.com thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

That's what I'm talking about. And now that you're here, I don't even know how to respond to it.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So if I follow this then, your purpose for this thread is to make fun of people that try to see a bigger picture?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by boncho

So if I follow this then, your purpose for this thread is to make fun of people that try to see a bigger picture?

No, the above post is a troll.

whatdoesitmean.com is a site owned by a known Hoaxer.
You can read more about it here.

I will address people in this thread, but not people that post utter nonsense. You at least have to attempt to back up your idea or give some reasoning for it.

I will not entertain gibberish.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Jeez you got the joke and everything, whatever grow some humor and outline the point to the thread, read my post again and maybe we can see this even.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
Jeez you got the joke and everything, whatever grow some humor and outline the point to the thread, read my post again and maybe we can see this even.

You never know sometimes, you never know.

The point of the thread is for people to argue their theories that include everything under the sun. I wasn't really expecting anyone to be willing to start off the bat, but I'm going to redirect certain peoples here when they begin to muck up other threads.

I just needed a starting point.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So to get this thread rolling: (If that's possible)

Supposedly the government has been hiding unlimited amounts of energy from us that can be accessed at anytime using this handy dandy Free Energy device (listed below).

Handy Dandy Free Energy

Original post this came from.

If anyone wants to tackle this and try and explain it, please do.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

One just has to look at Tesla's work to know that this sort of thing is possible. Why hide it? I don't know, probably the same reason compressed air cars aren't being used exclusively--who would buy gas and electricity if it was freely available. I believe it's as much about controlling the populace as it is keeping profits high.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

One just has to look at Tesla's work to know that this sort of thing is possible. Why hide it? I don't know, probably the same reason compressed air cars aren't being used exclusively--who would buy gas and electricity if it was freely available. I believe it's as much about controlling the populace as it is keeping profits high.

Explain how compressed air cars are anything but inefficient and useless.

Please. (This is the spirit of this thread!)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

THey are using them in India, Austrailia, and France (i believe). There is already an infrastructure for compressed air. Internal combustion isn't inefficient?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

THey are using them in India, Austrailia, and France (i believe). There is already an infrastructure for compressed air. Internal combustion isn't inefficient?

And where does the energy come from that compresses the air?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And where does the energy come from that compresses the air?

I know, that's the downfall-it comes from the grid right now (so that would be nuclear, coal, hydro, some solar.) I saw one model of air car that was a "hybrid" in that it had a gas engine as well, but the engine was only used to power the on board compressor to continually keep the air tank filled. The stat I read was that it could travel the equivalent distance from NYC to LA on one tank of gas (I can't remember how many tanks of air.) That's a helluva lot more fuel efficient than we have going now. True it still uses standard fuel but a lot less. And if we switched over to energy plants run primarily on geothermal...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join