It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldiers Tell The Truth THEY PLANTED WEAPONS & Killed innocent people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Found this clip on beforeitsnews

I know embedding youtube videos is illegal, or soon to be illegal... but whatever... Truth needs to be spread!

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Sadly, this type of stuff doesnt even surprise me anymore... just sickening...

TPTB have done a great job at brainwashing and hypnotizing the general public, who wont even care about this type of information, or do anything to try and stop the madness.

Peace

edit on 8-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Now i understand more and more the 6500 suicides per year commited by war veterans.
ipsnews.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After watching this I don't bare any ill will towards these service members or those that I have supported while I served in the U.S. Navy ... i just can't believe I once supported this war.

Egad I feel like crap.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Everybody who has deployed has heard these stories. As the NCOIC of my Det. I always conducted PCI prior to missions, as well as a shake down/inventory afterwards. Crap like this would not happen on my watch with my guys.

If the individuals in this video acknowledge having drop weapons, they should be brought up on charges.

I think that many of these Troops were just scared and ashamed they may have killed a civilian in the middle of a firefight and had the drop as a form of protection for themselves and their buds.

Killing non combatants is always regrettable, but it does happen. War is not a clean business.

That being said, I also told my guys that I would rather be tried by twelve, than carried by six. The situation on the ground, always dictates.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I agree they should be brought up on charges...

Along with the higher ups who told them to do it through chain of command

OBEYING ORDERS IS NOT AN EXCUSE! You are a human being and should know the difference between right and wrong! You took an Oath to uphold the constitution, you might want to re-think that.
edit on 9-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So were orders given to kill randomly civillians? For what purpose? Or was it a cover up of oopsies.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the least.. nothing surprises me anymore. If a country got nuked just this night, I wouldn't be surprised. We are living in PERILOUS TIMES. Anything can happen these days.. but first and foremost, you people should know that the Illuminati are behind every major event that happens. That is what my research indicates.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Found this clip on beforeitsnews

I know embedding youtube videos is illegal, or soon to be illegal... but whatever... Truth needs to be spread!

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

Sadly, this type of stuff doesnt even surprise me anymore... just sickening...

TPTB have done a great job at brainwashing and hypnotizing the general public, who wont even care about this type of information, or do anything to try and stop the madness.

Peace

edit on 8-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

BTW, where did you hear it was illegal to embed youtube videos?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Maybe he is talking about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sad, but not surprising and I won't blame the line troops. Problem is, some of these kids join civilian law enforcement when they come back and guess what, old habits... We ALL know this is a problem in law enforcement too, not just the military.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by HolyandClean

Maybe he is talking about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Holy moly. Why do we continue to let those idiots run our country?!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I for one am on the other side of this. According to our and the worlds media there are no accidents and everything the US military does is a war crime. I'd drop a gun on someone in a heartbeat, before I'd go to prison for an accident. I wouldn't even think twice.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
let there be peace, peace and peace.....

top topics

join