It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key al Qaeda operative praises bin Laden in new video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Key al Qaeda operative praises bin Laden in new video

www.cnn.com

CNN) -- A new video message was released Wednesday from key al Qaeda figure Ayman al-Zawahiri, the man who was once second in command of the organization under Osama bin Laden.The message is the first released from al-Zawahiri since bin Laden was killed in Pakistan by U.S. Navy SEALs at the beginning of May.Al-Zawahiri questions the U.S. assertion that bin Laden was buried at sea in strict accordance with Islamic tradition.What kind of Islam are they talking about?" he asks. "Is it America's Islam or the Islam version of (President Barack) Obama who sold off his father's faith?"Al-Zawahir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Fearmongering anybody i do believe this is what we like to call bull$h*T. so now what do we just sit back and watch what hppens as the (theory) the fed pays al qaeda to fly yet another dumb plane into a building to accomplish what again................................................................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................................

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
LOL so we have another bearded guy on a video talking about terrorism...Guess another guy.
They will never run out of bearded old guys that look like your grandpa.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

mmmmmmmmmmm my grandpa is dead thankfully.
it is a very good thing
edit on 8-6-2011 by wolveseyes because: one line in my own thread

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
does anyone actually believe this crap anymore?

new topics

top topics

join