It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is your destiny. Accept it as truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The culmination of our history, on its surface, reflects a race that is tragically consumed by war, conflict, inequality, chaos, and strife. At a glance, we’ve failed; giving into hate, greed, and self gratification. We appear to have squandered our many gifts, gifts that could save us and all life on our planet. Reading the first page of the story of man would prompt any soul to close its covers due to its unbearably tragic tone; however, if one was to persevere through the agony and read between the lines, as we are often told to do, then something wonderful can be found within. A light shines in the heart of man, a light so bright that it’s often taken for granted and misunderstood.

For all of the transgressions and missteps that man has taken throughout his tale of growth, there are just as many triumphs and great feats that define mankind. For every spear thrown, sword swung, and bullet fired, there is a mother shielding her child, a brother sacrificing himself for his sibling, a son protecting the land of his father, and complete strangers standing together in the name of liberation and freedom.

The art forms produced and technological capability of this great being are testament to the inner light of man. Man has the capability of looking within himself and creating what he finds in the physical world. Such abilities are reserved for gods, and only gods. So then, is man not a being that possess the true essence of the everlasting Creator that exists within all things? Mankind triumphs in its day to day ability to create, to grow, and to advance, despite all obstacles found within and without.

The eternal unity that connects all reveals itself in man’s seeming necessity to connect with one another. Borders, blockades, barriers, language, distance, and terrain have all fallen before the unity that radiates from the heart of man. All cultures, all colors, all creeds, and all peoples of man are meant to unite; beware of the ones that advise otherwise, for they are blind to the light which shines within and refuse to accept the divine spark. Denial of the spark is tantamount to self damnation and acceptance of failure, death. So I ask of you, of man, to deny death and to seek out the eternal. Embrace your brother, embrace the stranger, and love him, love her like your own.

The day in which humanity is able to look into the eyes of a stranger and see a mirror reflecting self is the day mankind steps forward into the infinite cosmos of potential. You are nothing without your fellow man, you are insignificant when you deny your commonality, and when you dismiss to connection to all forms of man you dismiss life hope itself. It is against the nature mankind to tear at one another; this is why you find it painful, corrosive and counterproductive to life.

The light of the creator shines within, do not allow thought forms of greed to overshadow it or muffle its beautiful symphony. Do not let economic principles of avarice rule your mind and way of life. Do not accept the gain of capital at the expense of your brother, your son, your reflection, as the one true way. Do not let the song of the divine be only a whisper unheard within your hearts. Listen to its tune and open yourselves to love and care for all of mankind. Drop the pretenses of self gain and monetary prosperity. Seek out the prosperity of man. Let abundance present itself, for it is available to all.

Do not accept the tyranny of the corrupt, do not accept the tyranny of currency, do not accept the tyranny of self denial, and do not accept the tyranny of hate. Do away with these shackles and accept the one true thing. Free your mind. Free your soul. Free your undying spirit. Accept the light within. Accept the love. Your ancient teachers and spiritual guides gave hint of this. Remember that they, all of those around you, are mirrors reflecting self. If you find issue with the world, despotism within government, or injustice in society, then look no further than within and you can find the flaw in self. Free your mind. Free your soul. Free your undying spirit.
This is your time, your opportunity. Mankind’s allowance of greed is falling in upon itself. Selfishness and self interest has revealed itself to be unsustainable. Now is your opportunity, an opportunity for mankind to gather hand in hand to build a new future based upon love and abundance. This is the point in history where future generations will be proud to speak of, the moment in which mankind began to love. This is the time where technology, creation, and the divine nature were used to make life for all humans happy and bountiful. This is your stand, humanity. Let the light within shine brightly, let the song of the universe sing proudly, and let generosity flow forth from your hearts.

You can change. You can shape a history to be proud of. You can liberate yourselves, all selves. This is the moment, the moment is now.

If you found that any of this resonated within your soul as truth, then I implore you to share it, spread it, and make it viral.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well written..made me stop and think..will mankind some day be able to change..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
When everyone realizes whats really happening. When everyone realizes how EASY it is to stop everything...you are all going to think "wow, how did i not see that?!?!?"

The next step is EASY solutions. as we move on things dont get more complex, they become simpler. you want to know the REAL reason how we can stop everything NEGATIVE? JUST STOP. ya...its THAT easy...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Thank you. I believe that there is no other option that change unless we accept death as our fate. It's change or perish. I don't think it is our destiny to simply destroy ourselves and be forgotten on a cosmic scale. We can do this, we can make this change. It will take effort, effort from every man, woman, and child. It will take the efforts of all nations, states, and communities. Even though this depends on a lot of people who we may see as undependable, we must remember the mirror and the reflection that we see. Is it ourselves that we find undependable and unworthy of trust? If so, we must change that and learn to trust in self, thus creating a sense of trust in others.

We can make the change. We will make the change. We are on the precipice of change.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Excellent. I wish you would run for President.

I wonder, if in order to save our planet, if push came to shove, if people would agree to literally give up cars, and all the luxuries we have, and go back to.. the way things used to be. Horse and buggy days. To shut down all the power we burn everyday, if we knew it was the only way. If they knew we were genuinely on the precipice of destroying ourselves.

We they agree? I worry they wouldn't. They would rather die with all their toys and acquisitions, than give them up.

(These thoughts were based on the OP's remarks about greed, in case they seem a little disconnected.)
edit on 6/8/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

People would choose to live, every single time.

I say this in faith.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Then perhaps there will be no change, until we no longer have a choice.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What a beautifully written and moving piece, thank you for posting that. Sometimes I feel as if I'm drowning in a sea of negativity and corruption, so it's good to be reminded that there's good out there too.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Haha, I'd like to hope that we make the choice before its forced upon us. That will etch in stone our worth.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's touchy because I automatically want to respond with "Anyone interested in OP's post should check out Jesus / God" aka the Christian acknowlegement to what you are stating.... but it is difficult to put my thumb on this creator. When I walk with God I literally feel, see, and hear him and there are no doubts in my mind. I haven't experienced other religions to the core but perhaps it comes to them in the same way. I feel like we all have a connection in our own way and yet our human feelings make us think that what we believe is the only truth..

When then ultimate truth may be that everyone is right. We are all searching our creator / ultimate existence out and I think everyone is doing a great job on it. I do believe that we have to start realizing each other though like you are saying OP, and this is why I think the Christian religion is precious, because we have the words written from Jesus Christ... which goes on tons about what you are stating. It is on a basic level and I believe we can get even more metaphysical about it once we reach that level... like we are all ultimately one and the same... individual or as a whole, one. Jesus has tons of great material and it is ultimately history, and many wonderful things can be learned.

There is always hope, and it is always around us... the answer is always looking you right in the face... waiting for you!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Myollinir

Yes, I believe we should keep hope alive. There is always hope, and the light shall always shine. It's up to us to accept its warm glow.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
double post
edit on 8-6-2011 by TheOneElectric because: double post

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have no idea how this didn't get more attention. Beautifully written, heartfelt, and true.

Thank you for taking the time to write it
edit on 28-7-2011 by ddaniel because: ...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectricIt is against the nature mankind to tear at one another

I'm surprised I got that far into your post, but I got there and that was enough. Anyway, you should get lots of S&Fs.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

While I immensely respect your beliefs, and your obviously very deep desire for a better world... I must, with a heavy heart, disagree. It is in mankinds nature to tear at each other. Always has been. Always will be. The main reason for our incredible technological and social advances would be conflict. War. Conflict is what drives us to excel, what makes us innovate. Without conflict, we sink into stagnation and decadence. It's shown throughout human history. Be it the Greeks, the Romans, Byzantium, the Ottoman empire, even America in the thirties... society tends to stagnate without an external enemy or rival to measure itself against.

As such, though I wish that I could believe in your hopes for mankind and its transition into something more noble... I simply can't. All we are are hairless apes with opposed thumbs and an inflated opinion of ourselves.

Best luck regardless, I would love to be proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sir! That was a great piece of work you wrote here. It was a nice change up from reading a lot of the threads i read here on ATS.
Very enjoyable. As i read your post this passage from, Thoreau, came to my mind:

An excerpt from H.D. Thoreau's, essay, "Awken Thyself".

"...We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn, which does not forsake us in our soundest sleep. I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor. It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look, which morally we can do. To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of arts. Every man is tasked to make his life, even in its details, worthy of the contemplation of his most elevated and critical hour...."

Thanx for the thought provoking and insights
mike

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Beautiful words.

The problem I see isn't that people don't speak like this anymore. Plenty do!

The problem is that people do not care to comprehend such beautiful words.

Change will happen. I know it to be true!

I do not have the ability to give up hope of humanity's ascension into the future!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
well written..made me stop and think..will mankind some day be able to change..

YES; we are already doing it ! You have to make more research. You seem lost. It reminds of me a feel years ago... You have to see that sooooo maaaany people are fighting already. We have to go with them. The little work that you´ll do it makes already a difference. Some people may say to you - no! I dont beleive in this or that... well these are not ready for their wake up call. Some people needs more time then the others. But, don´t let that bring you down, keep doing it, post the text that you like the most or write something yourself. You be suprise how much you have within... Just give yourself a chance, go to work and tell others. Spread, spread, and spreeeead. NEVER give up. Love you too.
edit on 31-10-2012 by CA2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CA2013

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Beautfully written and enjoyable post and with all the expected events that have not happened that were meant to, i feel we aremoving strongly into your/the furthering potential of post , lsol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join