It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doug Vogt Expert Interviewed Files Criminal Charges With The F.B.I vs Obama's forged BC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
His BC I downloaded from the White House website has some discrepancies

See this post.

Regarding discrepancies, I think you would have to take a birth certificate that you know is real and treat it similarly (scan, convert, Illustrator, etc) and then compare the two, to know whether or not there are discrepancies on this picture of a BC that you downloaded from the Internet.

Discrepancy

the quality or state of disagreeing or being at variance

For there to be discrepancies, it must disagree with or be at variance with something... What are you comparing it to?

edit on 6/9/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why are you people being so word-specific and picky all of a sudden? I am comparing the look of the text vs my experience with photoshop. That to me, is a discrepancy.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

His BC I downloaded from the White House website has some discrepancies

Except that you did NOT download his BC. Again, read
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

Originally posted by UcDat
hmm lots of good stuff posted

First I'd like to admit I am biased against TPTB but I wouldn't go around making baseless accusations especially here on ATS. Has for Obama personally I did support him 100% when he first started out really thought he was going to be the change he promised. However he turned out to be an even bigger puppet of TPTB than Bush.

Second about the www.obamaconspiracy.org... article posted I'd like to say other than innuendo and a few hand picked facts they fail to prove either the document is legit or that mr. vogt lacks credibility as they allege. In fact its little more than a bit of mud slinging. The 256 vs 255 argument is weak as is the explanation about the curvature of the margins text and whats more fails to address a number of issues all together.

Has for this not being news worthy It would seem to be picking up a bit of attention now as you can see here
www.thepostemail.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

Sorry if this is considered off topic but I am to striving to assess motives. I'm confused as the above reply directly implies someone with a keen interest in American politics and one might likely assume made by an American citizen.

However as I was was browsing other topics I stumbled on this:

reply to post by UcDat

In that reply it appears the respondent is Canadian. I suppose I'm just attempting to understand the veracity in this thread towards our President (I'm American) by someone from a foreign country. I realize this is an international forum but I'm puzzled by the veiled ambiguity.

Back to topic. The link by Benevolent Heretic to another related thread to an experiment done by Ashley D seem to prove the inherent anomalies and addition of layers that occur when scanning documents. Certainly solves this riddle for me.

/MD
edit on 9-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

Indeed I am Canadian what we're not allowed to be interested in American politics or post about them? First it was your full of bs because your obviously partisan now its because i'm not?
As for the link by Ashley Last time I checked it was nothing like the BC issue the words did not cut off and land on different layers nor were there the same amount of layers nor did it alter the typset in anyway. Still gave her a well deserved flag and Star as should anyone who takes the time to check it out.

Edit and this lame its a copy so you cant analyze it argument is so weak its not even worth arguing anymore. Fact is the pdf the White House put up shows beyond a doubt its fake. If they have an original somewhere that's authentic its got no relation to that forgery.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm still learning the ropes here and was wondering if there was some sort of "role playing" component I was unaware of. No worries, it just struck me as odd that from your repeated BC threads I assumed you were from US. When I saw your reply in the Canada thread I was puzzled.

I agree it is an open forum and anyone is free to express their opinion that is why I like this place and like most Canadians, Birthers not so much.

/MD

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

I agree it is an open forum and anyone is free to express their opinion that is why I like this place and like most Canadians, Birthers not so much.

/MD

Fair enough I post so many BC threads because most Americans are great people and deserve better than another fraud and whatever happens in the USA tend to be reflected here. I dont expect everyone to like me for it but I do appreciate honest and intelligent debate so ty.

cheers.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
it's still just a .pdf we're talkin about, right ?

lets examine the original before anybody gets to apoplectic

did he manage to chime in on the birth announcements in the papers ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Yes a .pdf.
In response to this thread, I decided to show how easy it is to fake the .pdf Right Here
I agree that the original should be looked at. If the original is real, so be it. I'm just saying the .pdf is easy to be manipulated
edit on 6/9/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Why are you people being so word-specific and picky all of a sudden?

I'm not being picky all of a sudden. I'm always pretty picky. The reason is that I want you people
to look carefully at what you're actually claiming. AND for me to either agree with or debunk this discrepancy situation, I have to know what to compare it with to see if I agree that there is a discrepancy. To say that one thing is fake, we need a real one to compare it to. UNLESS one is a document expert and has the actual document in their hands (not a picture of it).

I am comparing the look of the text vs my experience with photoshop.

So you aren't comparing it to anything. Ok, Thanks. That's what I wanted to know.

Originally posted by UcDat
... and this lame its a copy so you cant analyze it argument is so weak its not even worth arguing anymore.

It's not a copy. Do you know the difference between a copy of something and a printout of a file? Apparently not. Maybe you are of the younger generation and don't really know the difference between an actual photocopy (which is what the state department sends you if you request a BC) and a printout of a file (which is what Obama's LF BC is). But no one has an actual copy, except maybe Obama.

To recap: An actual copy (phoptocopy) with a stamp and seal is an official document and can be used for ID, citizenship and passport needs. The thing on the internet is NOT a copy, but a printout of an electronic file. It's a piece of paper with words on it. Meaningless in court, as ID, or anything. It's a novelty. Not a document.

Fact is the pdf the White House put up shows beyond a doubt its fake.

Well, there it is. You've said it so it must be true. Sorry I don't buy it. You'll need more than that to convince me and most of the thinking public.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
lets examine the original before anybody gets to apoplectic

Too late.

did he manage to chime in on the birth announcements in the papers ?

I haven't heard him say anything about the announcement. He was an infant when they were placed in the paper, so I don't think his word would matter on that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join