It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doug Vogt Expert Interviewed Files Criminal Charges With The F.B.I vs Obama's forged BC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The more I have learned about this issue the more I believe where there is smoke there is fire. Although I have been a conspiracy person since the J F Kennedy assasination. I am slow to form opinions. I do think there are some interesting things to contemplate. Hillary Clinton was involved in the alleged investigation of the Kennedy murder. She has always rubbed shoulders and been a part of TPTB. She has survived many of her own scandals one of the lastest is a case concerning Peter Paul. It is well know that she and Bill Clinton are one of the Bilderburg bunch. It has been stated that when she was running for President the accusation that Obama' s BC was a fraud came from her camp. Who would know better than she. What better type of information would serve to position herself. Typical Hillary! Maybe this time it will come back to haunt. Both of them need to be properly investigated and criminally charged. However the chances of the Washington crowd ever coming to justice is when the SHTF it willsling on them all.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The amount of conspiracies that I need to jump through to believe that this whole BC issue is fake is just too much for me. All I've seen in claim, counter claim, claim, counter claim...at what point do I take my conspiracy hat off and say. You know what, maybe this document is exactly what it claims to be. A scanned image of his birth certificate...or does that just sound nuts?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Scanner Expert or wacko?

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

The affidavit was written by Doudlas B. Vogt. Yes, he calls himself a scanner expert, but for those who do not know, he is also an author.

So what. right? Wrong.

You should have a read at the " about the author" section on one of his books. Take this one for example...

Douglas Vogt is a geologist and science philosopher.

He has funded and directed three expeditions to the Sinai desert where he was the first person since Baruch (Jeremiah’s grandson) to discover the real Mount Sinai.

He discovered all the altars that Moses describes in the Torah.

In addition he was the first person since Moses to see the real Abraham’s altar also located at Mount Sinai and not in Jerusalem.

He has discovered the code systems used by Moses when writing the surface story of the Torah, which enabled him to decode the Torah and other earlier books of the Hebrew Scriptures.

A copy of his " about the author" info can be found here

Now interestingly enough they failed to mention his expertise as " cited" in this thread. But they did remember to throw in his amazing exploits, discovering the REAL Mount Sinai and the fact that he is the first person since Moses to see the REAL Abraham's Alter. Oh and we cannot forget to mention how he single-handedly discovered the code systems used by Moses himself when writing parts of the Torah...

Wow, he is just a regular renaissance man!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
if you gave me a three dollar bill and i made a photocopy of it and sent that copy to an expert and he told me its a fake would ya doubt him?

No I wouldn't doubt it. The US Treasury doesn't make $3 bills.

just saying a copy is all you get when you reorder your BC is that not usable as ID?

Yes, you get a copy. An actual physical copy that you can hold in your hand. Not something that's been scanned, digitized and converted to another format. You can't download a birth certificate and use it for ID. Only a certified copy with a stamp and seal.

as for this guy talking out his ass i could very easily say the same about you

Yes you could. But I know what PDF stands for and when it came about. And I'm not claiming to be an expert or making any claims about the president's birth certificate. I also know that other people have taken real documents and put them through the EXACT process that this document was put through and the same anomalies appeared.

By the way, here's a hi-res pic of Obama's BC. www.theobamafile.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OBTW. Did I mention that I used to run a printing press and was in the printing industry for a while? For about 10 years.

I just wanted to throw that out there in case someone was interested in my background.

used to be a watch maker too. my dad taught me. Too bad I didn't pick up his jeweler skills.

No joke.

Currently I'm and IT guy. I do alot of website work. I've develop in both LAMP and Microsoft ASP.Net, C# and IIS servers. With both technologies I've used the PDFLib library to generate PDF's on the fly and integrate existing PDF's on the fly combining them together into a PDF package and integrated database data into those PDF's.

I may not be an expert on PDF's but I'm familiar with them.
edit on 9-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
UcDat, repeated threads about the validity of Obamas birth certificate do not do any favors for your percieved objectivity on this issue. Would you deny that you have an agenda? Would you support him if his birth certificate was proved valid? Would you support him (or any president) under any circumstances? Apologies for making my first post argumentative, my issue is not with the tone of your posts at all, it is the volume of posts on the same topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry
edit on 6/9/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist

I'm sure even a 5th grader could point out these irregularities. Obama could have done a better job

I'm not looking to dicker with a QuantamPhysicist and all but I reckon a 5th grader might have noted the "M" is part of the form. It is there with the other pertinent recurring data to save typing.

Just an observation.

/MD

Okay, so if the "M" is part of the form, then we can use that as a reference for what actual typewriter typing looks like on this form when it is digitally scanned. So I still stand by my statement that the rest is very pixelated, a characteristic of computer typing

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater

I'm sure even a 5th grader could point out these irregularities. Obama could have done a better job

I'm not looking to dicker with a QuantamPhysicist and all but I reckon a 5th grader might have noted the "M" is part of the form. It is there with the other pertinent recurring data to save typing.

Just an observation.

/MD

Okay, so if the "M" is part of the form, then we can use that as a reference for what actual typewriter typing looks like on this form when it is digitally scanned. So I still stand by my statement that the rest is very pixelated, a characteristic of computer typing

edit on 9-6-2011 by hossoso because: (no reason given)

All computer images are pixelated

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hossoso

There's a difference between greyscale and regular computer pixelation

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

There are also differences in inks and typesettings. If we are going to split hairs, let's split hairs.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hossoso

Okay, since when does ink create 100% perfectly defined edges when scanned and magnified?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hmm lots of good stuff posted

First I'd like to admit I am biased against TPTB but I wouldn't go around making baseless accusations especially here on ATS. Has for Obama personally I did support him 100% when he first started out really thought he was going to be the change he promised. However he turned out to be an even bigger puppet of TPTB than Bush.

Second about the www.obamaconspiracy.org... article posted I'd like to say other than innuendo and a few hand picked facts they fail to prove either the document is legit or that mr. vogt lacks credibility as they allege. In fact its little more than a bit of mud slinging. The 256 vs 255 argument is weak as is the explanation about the curvature of the margins text and whats more fails to address a number of issues all together.

Has for this not being news worthy It would seem to be picking up a bit of attention now as you can see here
www.thepostemail.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Holy Cow! That is one jacked up typewriter. Look at how bad the letters are in Los Angeles and Honolulu.
I think some of the letter discrepancies in the obama BC are from a over used and jacked up typewriter.

That's what I said. I know - - one of my jobs was typing in forms.

All the good typewriters were for correspondence. All the junk typewriters were relegated to filling out forms.

I did a lot of temp work at the time. Almost every office had these beautiful new Selectrics - - and shoved over in a corner was some old junk typewriter used exclusively for filling out forms.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Main stream America isnt buying this birth certificate conspiracy. So i wouldnt hold my breath while waiting for Obama to get impeached. Youll likely be holding it for a very very long time.

Very true.
Personally, I like Obama (as a person). If there was a physical group actually trying to get him impeached, I wouldn't be a part of it. The only message I'm trying to convey is that his BC has some discrepancies. I'm not trying to focus on the fact that it's Obama's. It could be Uncle Bob''s birth certificate for all I care lol. I'm just pointing out that some things don't look right

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Yes you could. But I know what PDF stands for and when it came about. And I'm not claiming to be an expert or making any claims about the president's birth certificate. I also know that other people have taken real documents and put them through the EXACT process that this document was put through and the same anomalies appeared.

By the way, here's a hi-res pic of Obama's BC. www.theobamafile.com...

Thx for the high res link it shows the x issue could very well be just a ink starved stamp of an h one of the better points posted on that last link you gave.

I've seen quite a few youtube vids about the scanning issue OCC and the layering but none that could reproduce all the abnormalities on Obama's BC in fact 99% of them are just confirmation its a fake.
Still if someone did pull it off I'd love to see it do you have any linkage?

As for the guy not knowing pdf's inside out when does he claims to be a pdf expert? Just saying and how does that make him less of an expert on the equipment and software they used at the time? He was selling them it and he knows the laws they had to follow obviously.

Picking on a small mistakes or using character attacks to discredit Vogt while avoiding the facts he lays out in his 22 page report is a joke and typical of the Obama faction.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thx for the high res link it shows the x issue could very well be just a ink starved stamp of an h one of the better points posted on that last link you gave.

Exactly. You can actually see the right side of the H faintly. And you can also notice the word to the left of the "TXE" (I think it's "of") the stamp is kinda messed up or something in that area. The F looks like it's suffering the same effect as the H in The.

Still if someone did pull it off I'd love to see it do you have any linkage?

It's on this board. A moderator (AshleyD) has the same software and scanned and converted a document and reproduced the anomalies. Start reading HERE. There's a YouTube video posted in that thread by me that also explains that optimization, NOT OCR is what causes the layers.

As for the guy not knowing pdf's inside out when does he claims to be a pdf expert?

Of course he's not a PDF expert. And that begs the question: How can he possibly claim this PDF "document" is fake? If he WAS a PDF expert, he would KNOW about Adobe Illustrator and its optional functions (specifically optimization), he would know that the case he's putting forth is a bunch of bunk.

I don't know who he is or what his motivation is but he's just rehashing old information that was debunked over a month ago. Maybe he's writing a book, too...

Picking on a small mistakes to discredit Vogt while avoiding the facts he lays out in his 22 page report is a joke and typical of the Obama faction.

Well, if you're not going to believe anything I say because you have determined that I am of 'the Obama faction', then there's really no use in me doing more research for you, is there?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

hmm lots of good stuff posted

First I'd like to admit I am biased against TPTB but I wouldn't go around making baseless accusations especially here on ATS. Has for Obama personally I did support him 100% when he first started out really thought he was going to be the change he promised. However he turned out to be an even bigger puppet of TPTB than Bush.

Second about the www.obamaconspiracy.org... article posted I'd like to say other than innuendo and a few hand picked facts they fail to prove either the document is legit or that mr. vogt lacks credibility as they allege. In fact its little more than a bit of mud slinging. The 256 vs 255 argument is weak as is the explanation about the curvature of the margins text and whats more fails to address a number of issues all together.

Has for this not being news worthy It would seem to be picking up a bit of attention now as you can see here
www.thepostemail.com...

Sorry if this is considered off topic but I am to striving to assess motives. I'm confused as the above reply directly implies someone with a keen interest in American politics and one might likely assume made by an American citizen.

However as I was was browsing other topics I stumbled on this:

reply to post by UcDat

In that reply it appears the respondent is Canadian. I suppose I'm just attempting to understand the veracity in this thread towards our President (I'm American) by someone from a foreign country. I realize this is an international forum but I'm puzzled by the veiled ambiguity.

Back to topic. The link by Benevolent Heretic to another related thread to an experiment done by Ashley D seem to prove the inherent anomalies and addition of layers that occur when scanning documents. Certainly solves this riddle for me.

/MD
edit on 9-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

. The only message I'm trying to convey is that his BC has some discrepancies.

Except you have not seen his long form birth certificate, so how can you claim it has discrepancies?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Do I need to be so specific for you? His BC I downloaded from the White House website has some discrepancies

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join