It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doug Vogt Expert Interviewed Files Criminal Charges With The F.B.I vs Obama's forged BC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

So Vogt's likely the one who sold the machines and the software they used. He knows the system the software and the laws they had to follow inside out.

Debunkers lets see your facts. Smears and innuendo will only get ya ridiculed. And ill play the its not cause he's black card right now.

Now for the rest of ats do let us know if you got a counter argument or better yet if you agree and support filing charges against Obama and those pulling his strings.

In my mind its beyond a done deal you have a 100% certified fake in the White House

Remember don't feed the troll if you cant laugh at them ignore them and just bring the thread back on topic or put in your two bits.

Edit no offence meant to anyone but the trolls please debate ask questions crack a joke anything. Just don't derail the thread please.
edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its long past time to know. This new election is time to know everything. UP FRONT!!!

However, ........holy crap you knew that was coming. I don't really believe the POTUS has a clue as to whats going on. No cue as to who has betrayed him or why.

I think he is histories patsy.

Delusions of the oval office clouded everything. I really need to see some facts he knew about everything. He lives in the bubble. He has pretty much no clue.

If he steps up and looks at the BC and says hey, that aint right, then He gets fair time to find the perp.

It has to be fair both ways.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I listened to the interview.
It sounds pretty convincing that something isn't right. The guy knows the equipment the BC was printed on since he sold the machines. And possibly the machine to the hospital the BC was printed on.

Kinda lay off the challenge with an "in your face" thing.

It'll give the post a little more credibility.

I'm going to want to hear other opinions..but..that's pretty fricking good.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So many cold hard facts the document is a fake its 100% confirmed. So now what?

The Laws that Have Been Broken...

The Federal law is covered under Title 18-Crimes and Criminal Procedures; Part 1-Crimes, Chapter 47- Fraud and False Statements, Section-1028-Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information is the main section that the forgery of a Certificate of Live Birth would be covered under. 1. Forgery of a public document; 2. Conspiracy to commit forgery, because Obama had to have paid someone to create the forgery and it is evident others were involved; 3. Obstruction of Justice if this went to trial; 4 and 5. If the conspirators had bribed a County Clerk(s) to insert this PDF file into the county’s document imaging system, you would have bribery and tampering with government records. All of these are felonies and are impeachable offences. The penalty for committing the forgery is up to 15 years in prison and for just forging the unique Certificate number is another 5 years. At this point it doesn't matter if he was born in Kenya or Hawaii. He is now facing forgery charges and conspiracy to commit forgery. If Congress does not hold a hearing on this forgery, the vast majority of Americans will lose most of our faith in the country’s legal system and government institutions, and you don’t want to go there. As it is, the public poll numbers for Congress are in the low two digits. Congress and the ruling elite have to decide whether we are a country of laws or are the laws only enforced on the little people and those outside of the ruling political party.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Sad part is most of us have already given up on our government. Who still think congress gives a flying hoot about us people? Short of us showing up with pitch forks they are just gonna keep raping us for their elite bosses.

edit still if you think like this man does that it can still make a difference let your representatives the fbi and your media know how ya feel about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just finished listening to all of it. I'm glad that guy is mailing it to everyone to get the word out.
I just looked over the .PDF on the government's website for a second time. It's so easy to tell that so many things are wrong with it. The speaker in the video is probably correct in saying that the forger expected for the document to be printed out instead of uploaded.
I just have to point out a few of the mistakes again, just to reiterate how wrong the whole thing is:

I'm sure even a 5th grader could point out these irregularities. Obama could have done a better job

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It doesnt really matter if hes a fraud or not, hes in office and i dont believe hes going anywhere soon. To keep beating this dead horse and thinking your going to change anything is alot like pissing in the wind from where im sitting. But by all means continue, everybody needs a hobby.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

They call it felony charges. Impeachment is only the beginning.

Federal PMITAP comes next.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
It doesnt really matter if hes a fraud or not, hes in office and i dont believe hes going anywhere soon. To keep beating this dead horse and thinking your going to change anything is alot like pissing in the wind from where im sitting. But by all means continue, everybody needs a hobby.

you made me look this up thx for the lolz
www.dailymotion.com...

seems so appropriate non?

Let the fact roll on Obama is still a fraud the BC is exposed and a million will become a hundred million if thats what it takes for us to move TPTB.

cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

You're sitting here trying to say just because he is president, nothing can happen to him? Then tell me how bill clinton got impeached? Obviously he was president as well.
Of course presidents can get knocked out of office
edit on 6/8/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Despite your attempts to scare off any dissenting views, I'll gladly oblige. According to this FOX News source, another notable expert from Canada who is extremely well versed states the document is legit:

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.
But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Mr. Tremblays' findings were also cited in this article:

www.wnd.com...

Further Mr. Vogt stated repeatedly in your video that this was a non partisan issue yet only sent his findings to Republican lawmakers and that he was in Communication with Corsi. WTF?

I am no troll so spare me the flames but there are ALWAYS two sides to every story and two faces on every coin. Thanks for your consideration of a different opinion. The Fat lady ain't singing just yet IMHO.

/MD

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
now everyone should file obstruction of justice charges on the 90 congressmen that were sent the complaint on the forgery if they sit on their hands...this is how you get the ball rolling

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedDebater
Despite your attempts to scare off any dissenting views, I'll gladly oblige. According to this FOX News source, another notable expert from Canada who is extremely well versed states the document is legit:

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.
But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Mr. Tremblays' findings were also cited in this article:

www.wnd.com...

Further Mr. Vogt stated repeatedly in your video that this was a non partisan issue yet only sent his findings to Republican lawmakers and that he was in Communication with Corsi. WTF?

I am no troll so spare me the flames but there are ALWAYS two sides to every story and two faces on every coin. Thanks for your consideration of a different opinion. The Fat lady ain't singing just yet IMHO.

/MD

I only was trying to scare the trolls real debaters are always welcome heck I've been proven wrong to many times to pretend they arnt sometimes right.

I dont get what you mean here tho no offence. I believe he said he sent over 70 letters to the FBI congress and the likes himeself.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
I dont get what you mean here tho no offence. I believe he said he sent over 70 letters to the FBI congress and the likes himeself.

If you play from 18:15 he states he only sent it to Republican Congressmen as the Democrats are too scared or something to that effect. It indicates a partisan slant IMHO. Just saying.

I'm the first to admit there are a few aspects of the document that I find interesting, but I suppose I just think with so much riding on it and with the infinite technology and financial resources of the US Government I have a hard time buying that a lower level minion screwed up.

All I know is that the initial BC failed to satisfy the rabid birther concerns and I just see more of same with this one is all.

/MD

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

listen at 19:30 ish he says he was th receipts from the two letters he sent to the FBI one to Hawai may 26 and another to the main office on the 27th.

Anyways even saying its some partisan plan seems like a pretty flimsy straw to be grasping.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If this holds it could be the greatest moment in the history of the USA. We know virtually nothing about Barry Soetoro. Don't you find that rather odd? The guy is a fraud, and needs to be sacked.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
If this holds it could be the greatest moment in the history of the USA. We know virtually nothing about Barry Soetoro. Don't you find that rather odd? The guy is a fraud, and needs to be sacked.

Barry you mean Barak Mounir Ubayd

check it out here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and ya past time him and the criminals behind him fell.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

WOW, even I can see this is odd, all this technical stuff confuses me.

Is that really the document, it looks like that?

So the K in Kansas is real?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

edit on 103030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Well I suppose we'll see but I won't hold my breath if that's OK by you.

I'll withhold further comment but check back in on the progress if you'd like to keep us informed on updates.

Rots o' Ruck!

/MD

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

No worries if I dont post it someone else will. Who knows Obamas Impeachment might even make the mainstream news

and thx for the feedback

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yup! That is the exact document. I downloaded it from the white house's government website and marked circles on it. You would be able to do the same thing too. The "k" is real and you can tell because they letter is kind of blurry. But the rest of the word has perfect square edges which can only be done on a computer editing program. In Laymen's terms anyway

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join