It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama considering another stimulus/tax cuts program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Good luck with passing this... and good luck with this actually fixing anything...

Keynesians are insane people. Doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results... the very definition of insanity.

Here It Comes: Obama Considering Another Fiscal Stimulus

* OBAMA AIDES SAID TO DISCUSS EMPLOYER PAYROLL TAX BREAK
* PAYROLL TAX BREAK FOR EMPLOYERS AMONG IDEAS TO BOOST HIRING
* ADMINISTRATION CONSIDERING MEASURES AS RECOVERY SLOWS

If the republicans pass this BS, they deserve to be all fired, if not worse. And IMO no way in passes, so Ben will do QE3... trying to win Obama a second term... will it work? I hope not.

Now the only thing we need is Ron Paul to be nominated as Republican candidate for 2012 to crush Obama when the economy collapses before the election. Of course that happens, wouldn't surprise me if they steal the election....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

God...
..you hate Obama..we get it..

You Obama bashers seem to start a thread every single day.

There should be one single thread where you guys can add your usual bashing...call it the We hate Obama thread..and just add you usual BS...be it a your usual little bytch and moan or something worthwhile....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sure, why not. The Party's just beginning!!!!

(musical slow song sounds in the fog...)
And the Band Played On......

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by Vitchilo

God...
..you hate Obama..we get it..

You Obama bashers seem to start a thread every single day.

There should be one single thread where you guys can add your usual bashing...call it the We hate Obama thread..and just add you usual BS...be it a your usual little bytch and moan or something worthwhile....

Yeah I'm so Obama basher I probably started hundreds of threads ``bashing Bush`` back in the day.

Sorry but only sheeple cannot see the BS the US government is pulling day after day. A lot of Obamabots are waking up, time to join them.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Funny him attempting this failure on the heels of Bernanke saying just yesterday that they need "Accommodative Policy Needed for ‘Uneven’ Recovery".
And everyone said they wouldn't do a QE3.....

new topics

top topics

join