It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group Protest Planned ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Bilderberg Group are planning their next meeting this time in in St. Moritz, Switzerland this coming saturday.

Bilderberg, which has been meeting annually since 1954, is a highly secretive international think tank and some say, policy-forming group made up of representatives from North America and Western Europe and was founded by Joseph Retinger, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and Belgian Prime Minister Paul Van Zeeland. The Bilderberg Steering Committee, made up of around 30 people, (with no official list available), "decided that it would invite 100 of the most powerful people in Europe and North America every year to meet behind closed doors at a different five-star resort. The group stresses secrecy: What's said at a Bilderberg conference stays at a Bilderberg conference."

www.globalresearch.ca...

Meeting behind closed doors and making decisions that should be a part of our demorcatic process has caused discourse. A protest has been planed this saturday against the secret nature of this cartel. This is something they will not enjoy as they try to keep out of the press. Protests in the past have been relatively small but they are now slowly growing.

www.activistpost.com...

A youtube video from the protest in spain last year, soz i cant embedd it.....
www.youtube.com...

related threads:

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-6-2011 by purplemer because: dont dream it, be it..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

this year is looking to be big with the biderberg meeting, alex jones has frequently updated footage comming in non stop, we got a swill politican calling for the arrest of kissinger at bilderberg, and their agenda has actualy been leaked to jim tucker this year in addtion to the list.
its also big for me because its the first bilderberg meeting where i actualy knew there was a bilderberg

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Those protesting Bildeburg would benefit greatly making them and their agenda a household word in the United States. The 2nd Amendment of the Constitution is their single biggest obstacle in acheiving their plans.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

this year is looking to be big with the biderberg meeting, alex jones has frequently updated footage comming in non stop, we got a swill politican calling for the arrest of kissinger at bilderberg, and their agenda has actualy been leaked to jim tucker this year in addtion to the list.
its also big for me because its the first bilderberg meeting where i actualy knew there was a bilderberg

I amglad people are becoming more aware of this group and what it does...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i am very glad for it, to bad the edmonton sun, the mian newspaper i read cant or at least hasent covered it yet it would be nice if coverage could increrase in every country

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What's the point of this?

Besides to protest rich people who just want to meet up, hangout, talk politics and play some golf.

It wouldn't be nice if random people just decided to protest your yearly cookout, now would it?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Give me a break

Your "Mood" tells the story but come on man have you no idea what this group is?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

In the modern age it is almost impossible to keep things a secret like once upon a time. I see that they are using FOX (FAUX) News for damage control which shows they are getting worried and not enjoying all the attention. There was a time not too long ago that people would treat you as iof you were a total nut job if you were to mention the Bilderburgs. They didn't exist your making that up I listened to the same thing about the Mafia. It was claimed for many years they didn't exist either. Actually when you think about it there really isn't that much difference. Not in the criminal activity or the violence.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I dont understand why this is not getting any ATS attention! This is huge! There are Swiss politicians challenging the Bilderberg meetings and are calling for the arrest of Kissenger

This protest is showing TPTB that we will not put up with their bs anymore, the freedom fighters that are there are pulling them up for their crimes, shining a light in the dark places and we should be behind them 100%! Where are the flags? Where is the excitement? Wtf??!!

top topics

join