It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ayman al-Zawahiri Really Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was recently watching the Situation Room and I saw this interview they had with Ayman al-Zawahiri. I remember just staring straight into his eyes while he was being interviewed, and I saw an older Bin Laden. I think Bin Laden's still alive. Observe carefully the eyes, the body language, facial structure.

The Telegraph

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

They have a few photos of them together. I doubt there the same person.

link   
Just watch the vid and i think that you are on to something here. What dose everyone else think??

link   

It is totally possible. Look what the CIA did with the Beatles after Paul died in 1969, the new one looked as good as new.

Also note: In the video, when he says departed - he no doubt means to Cuba.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can't see it, but I did notice that the dude doesn't come across as very stressed out or anything. He ain't skeered it seems. Not a lot of emotion in general.

Make of that what one will.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I could see the similarites however theres an large indent in the middle of his forehead if you look closer but who's to say thats not make up anyway. Personally i thing he died long ago with his kideny dialysis and you dont live long after a fu**** kidney (If that story was true).

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No they are completely different people. This is just speculation and superstition on the side of the OP there is nothing to back up this hypothesis.

It is most certainly not the case that Al-Zawahiri is really OBL.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lewis7777

You finished your post with the words “if that story is true”

Let me make it nice and easy

Osama Bin Laden was never on renal dialysis that story is not true.

hope that helps

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Lewis7777

You finished your post with the words “if that story is true”

Let me make it nice and easy

Osama Bin Laden was never on renal dialysis that story is not true.

hope that helps

WHEW!!! Thanks for clearing that up with EVIDENCE to back up your claim against the OP's.......At least the OP was trying to start a conversation as to you are trying to end it by bashing the OP for having no evidence to his claim....And yet NEITHER DO YOU BUDDY!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Oh I am sorry, you want evidence how about an entire thread dedicated to debunking this very myth authored by my good self.

I was not bashing the OP

Now what would like to say? Is that enough for you?

Bin Laden NOT on Dialysis

he was not on dialysis....

Feel free to retract your previous statement once you have read that.
edit on 9-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've have just seen many instances where people do have body doubles. I'm quite certain as rich as Bin Laden is he could afford such a thing to sneak out through the backdoor. I believe the media fears that people may catch onto Bin Laden being alive still, so they stir up a controversies like Anthony Wiener for example. You might not agree with what I can see in the video, but then yet maybe you didn't 1000 yard stare into the eyes of Ayman al-Zawahiri, or even notice the cheesy ass scene where Bin Laden rides through the clouds on a horse?

new topics

top topics

join