It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seize DC: Citizens For Legitimate Government ~News report by legitgov.org

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I hear you.
How ever as I see it;

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why go to the trouble of protesting? If your dissatisfied with your government, you can make a "change" at the ballot box right?
Like that's working out for us isn't it? Like, you don't have to ask yourself if you find it strange that the people who are responsible for our "duly" elected government, are the people in the "duly" elected government? you know, the best government money can buy! The same people who are responsible for putting people on the courts? And the same people who are supposed to work WITHIN the framework of the constitution? when writing laws that are blatantly unconstitutional, say like the law governing income tax?, oh wait, sorry, there is no law governing income tax, my bad! If you want to be serious about getting the "governments" attention, I recommend this. Don't go to work. Period. If you don't make it, they can't take it! Or do what all those elected yabo's do, work off the books, then, when you get caught, say Oh, sorry, forgot about that whole tax thing! The only way to stop the government in it's tracks, peacefully as you say this movement should be, is to take away it's means of income. That WILL get they're attention I assure you. By the way, this paragraph is just hypothetical, I would NEVER commit an act of sedition against old Uncle Sam!, because I know he's gonna read this.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

You do understand that all elections, including Presidential elections, are handeled by the respective states, and not the federal government. The states are required to certify the result of balloting in their states. Once that is done, state delegates meet and cast the vote for President, representing the state they are from.

Almost all states have laws in place that require a delegate to vote for the person the state voted for.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This is what I've learned about elections in the 4o years experience or so I have with the electoral system. We always get the best government MONEY can buy! I really don't have any regard for the election "laws" or state "certifications" that you mentioned. They do in fact exist, but I sincerely believe based on the performance of our elected government officials at all levels that they really, really could give a rats ass about anything except furthering they're career and I'm sure you could cite me interesting cases of the "one good man/woman" examples, but as a whole, elected officials just don't get the job done and never have!

edit on 14-6-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join