It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens May Not Need To Visit Earth, Here's Why ....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok....Do you suppose the Ancients were lying as well?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

Yes...I agree. I think we are being remote viewed by many..... and some of those many... are on planet Earth. I cannot prove to anyone that there are other beings from other planets nor that their are Ufo's from other planets...but I know what I have personally seen and encountered and I was not delusional either. Life forms from other planets do exist.
edit on 8-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct word

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

About what? Alien visitation?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Yes sir.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
reply to post by EthanT

Well you do know there are many different races of aliens out there right?

Says who?

We cant even imagine the size of the universe. It would be ignorant not to believe, would you not agree?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by EthanT

Yes...I agree. I think we are being remote viewed by many..... and some of those many... are on planet Earth. I cannot prove to anyone that there are other beings from other planets nor that their are Ufo's from other planets...but I know what I have personally seen and encountered and I was not delusional either. Life forms from other planets do exist.
edit on 8-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct word

Hi Caladonea,

I'd love to hear more about what you personally saw if you didn't mind sharing?

I pretty much feel the same way. When you just look at the odds and vastness of the Universe, it seems more unlikely than likely that there is life elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yes sir.

What makes anyone think the ancients were being visited?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

Originally posted by balon0
reply to post by EthanT

Well you do know there are many different races of aliens out there right?

Says who?

We cant even imagine the size of the universe. It would be ignorant not to believe, would you not agree?

I would agree. I actually do think there is other forms of life out there, but as I said before, we have no idea to what extent.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yes sir.

Paintings and Pictures going back to 27,000 BC

www.nephilimskulls.com...

There are also mentions in the Bibles "Angles Desending" from the sky and mating with Earth women and having babies..Proof of Babies/Hybrids?

www.starchildproject.com...

How were the Pyramids built with in 20 years using only man power?

This isnt even all i could say..theres way more..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yes sir.

There are also mentions in the Bibles "Angles Desending" from the sky and mating with Earth women and having babies..Proof of Babies/Hybrids?

No offense- but you've no idea what the "artists" of the time were painting. You and others have interpreted the meanings of those particular paintings to suit your beliefs about AA. You've basically assumed that they were painting UFO's or whatever... In other words it's all very circumstantial evidence.

The bible passages about descending angels is proof of nothing.

The pyramids, all 188 of them, were built by the Egyptians. Plenty of direct evidence to support that. Just because you don't understand how they built the GP in 20 or so years doesn't mean aliens were involved. There's absolutely no evidence that shows aliens had anything to do with those structures...

What else you got?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes sir.

No offense- but you've no idea what the "artists" of the time were painting. You and others have interpreted the meanings of those particular paintings to suit your beliefs about AA. You've basically assumed that they were painting UFO's or whatever... In other words it's all very circumstantial evidence.

The bible passages about descending angels is proof of nothing.

The pyramids, all 188 of them, were built by the Egyptians. Plenty of direct evidence to support that. Just because you don't understand how they built the GP in 20 or so years doesn't mean aliens were involved. There's absolutely no evidence that shows aliens had anything to do with those structures...

What else you got?

Most artists painted what they saw weither it be animals or them killing animals or gods and things of that nature so why is it hard to believe that they saw a UFO and just drew it. Lets look at the first Photo of the 2 UFO's. You can see that its skinny and has a dome and doesnt look like any modern air craft. Mabey its because i have an open mind..?

Its also mentioned in Greek culture. And it seems like almost every Ancient civilization has stories of "Gods that desended from the Sky/Heavens" that cant be a just circumstantial just cant be.

I was talking about the Giza Pyramids....Do you have any idea of how heavy those blocks were...? Try 8-20 TONS A BLOCK....And there were 2 MILLION of them and it was built in 20 years...? The numbers dont add up.

Explain the Nazca Lines?

Why would people make these lines on a mountain? Speaking of the Mountain...Its completely flat but none of the Mountains around it are flat....Why...?Please explain how Ancient man could move a mountain top and flatten it? How is that possible?

And look at the drawings. Invisible from the ground...But when your in the air...You can cleary see them...Who was this meant for? Why would they draw the lines if they couldnt even see them? They were clearly meant for someone who had the ability to fly and that would be the ET's.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

its funny how theres only one species of human on this planet...
but theres gota be all these other sorts somewhere else?
if u wanna go with logic, your answer is theres one other species of alien.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
reply to post by Nikola014

its funny how theres only one species of human on this planet...
but theres gota be all these other sorts somewhere else?
if u wanna go with logic, your answer is theres one other species of alien.

The others died out. But there were 2 different species of prehistoric man alive at one point in time. But the Neanderthals died out thats why HomoSapiens are here now. Plus who says there isnt life in other parts of the Cosmos?
edit on 8-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

You sure ask a lot of questions and then speculate with no actual facts for a person who claims to know the truth.

My answer for all of your whys: For their imaginary gods. I've seen just as much evidence for their old gods as for the new age religion of alien visitation. The claims you make are based entirely on interpretation with zero factual evidence to back them up.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
reply to post by ObvTruth

You sure ask a lot of questions and then speculate with no actual facts for a person who claims to know the truth.

My answer for all of your whys: For their imaginary gods. I've seen just as much evidence for their old gods as for the new age religion of alien visitation. The claims you make are based entirely on interpretation with zero factual evidence to back them up.

Obvious Closed-Minded people are Obvious....What other evidence could we get from Ancient times? Other than traveling back this is the best we can do. Thats why its called the Ancient Alien Theory/Hypothesis.....Its not fact....You just need an open mind to take in the Evidence. And with all these stupid Debunkers who dont even counteract what we say with any evidence of their own and just say "Oh that could be anything" makes me believe either they ignore the "evidence" or they have convinced their selves so much that what they believe is fact or that they are so smart that they cant be wrong just cant grasp any new way of thinking. Which is overally unfair to this Theory. Think what you want to believe, i see the Evidence if you dont thats you. I rest my case.
edit on 8-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Most artists painted what they saw weither it be animals or them killing animals or gods and things of that nature so why is it hard to believe that they saw a UFO and just drew it. Lets look at the first Photo of the 2 UFO's. You can see that its skinny and has a dome and doesnt look like any modern air craft. Mabey its because i have an open mind..?

Its also mentioned in Greek culture. And it seems like almost every Ancient civilization has stories of "Gods that desended from the Sky/Heavens" that cant be a just circumstantial just cant be.

I was talking about the Giza Pyramids....Do you have any idea of how heavy those blocks were...? Try 8-20 TONS A BLOCK....And there were 2 MILLION of them and it was built in 20 years...? The numbers dont add up.

Explain the Nazca Lines?

Why would people make these lines on a mountain? Speaking of the Mountain...Its completely flat but none of the Mountains around it are flat....Why...?Please explain how Ancient man could move a mountain top and flatten it? How is that possible?

And look at the drawings. Invisible from the ground...But when your in the air...You can cleary see them...Who was this meant for? Why would they draw the lines if they couldnt even see them? They were clearly meant for someone who had the ability to fly and that would be the ET's.

I will address these points of yours, however we will go off topic if we let this discussion devolve into a debate about what prehistoric artists were painting in their caves...

Having said that- The first painting you reference (which Ive seen plenty of times here on ATS) as being ufos from 29,000 years ago is not necessarily that. This is not proof of anything alien in nature. There's absolutely no way to tell what those markings are and what they represent. Just because they happen to resemble what our modern day conception of a flying saucer is doesn't make them flying saucers. That's a big leap of faith. As an open minded person you should consider that.

The ancients had gods for absolutely everything. Especially the Greeks. This would include gods of the heavens as well I suppose.

I knew you were speaking of the Giza Pyramids, which is why I referenced the GP (Great Pyramid) in my last post. But you can't ignore all the other pyramids found all over Egypt. Did the aliens build those too? In case you haven't noticed the ancient Egyptians were very crafty with stone. And actually, some of the largest stones in the GP weigh upwards of 50 tons. But somehow they did it with lots of hard work and determination. No sign of aliens helping out and no indication from the Egyptians that they were being assisted by beings from outerspace. Why is that you think?

The Nazca lines were a form of art by those who created them. Perhaps they did it as a tribute to their gods in the heavens. Seems like there was a common theme across the ancient world- Go big for your gods, build enormous structures out of huge and heavy stones. There's evidence of this all over the globe. Humans were smart back then it seems like.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Explain the Nazca Lines?

I will address these points of yours, however we will go off topic if we let this discussion devolve into a debate about what prehistoric artists were painting in their caves...

Having said that- The first painting you reference (which Ive seen plenty of times here on ATS) as being ufos from 29,000 years ago is not necessarily that. This is not proof of anything alien in nature. There's absolutely no way to tell what those markings are and what they represent. Just because they happen to resemble what our modern day conception of a flying saucer is doesn't make them flying saucers. That's a big leap of faith. As an open minded person you should consider that.

The ancients had gods for absolutely everything. Especially the Greeks. This would include gods of the heavens as well I suppose.

I knew you were speaking of the Giza Pyramids, which is why I referenced the GP (Great Pyramid) in my last post. But you can't ignore all the other pyramids found all over Egypt. Did the aliens build those too? In case you haven't noticed the ancient Egyptians were very crafty with stone. And actually, some of the largest stones in the GP weigh upwards of 50 tons. But somehow they did it with lots of hard work and determination. No sign of aliens helping out and no indication from the Egyptians that they were being assisted by beings from outerspace. Why is that you think?

The Nazca lines were a form of art by those who created them. Perhaps they did it as a tribute to their gods in the heavens. Seems like there was a common theme across the ancient world- Go big for your gods, build enormous structures out of huge and heavy stones. There's evidence of this all over the globe. Humans were smart back then it seems like.

Ok how about this?

You can see the disk shape clearly and that its shiny which would make you assume its made of metal, and some being that doesnt look human and in the sky COULD be a worm hole....

Fair Enough but how they describe these Gods decending in many cultures doesnt seem coincidental.

I dunno. I dont think Aliens built them persay...They probably gave us techniques or technology for how to do it easier. The #s still dont add up. Even experts on Egyptian History agree on that.

Ok, thats fair i guess. Then explain how the mountain is completely flat but the other mountains arent..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I knew you were speaking of the Giza Pyramids, which is why I referenced the GP (Great Pyramid) in my last post. But you can't ignore all the other pyramids found all over Egypt

If I'm not mistaken, the engineering quality of the pyramids built into Egypt take a fairly sharp decline after the GP and it's two neighboring pyramids.

It does make ya wonder why.

I'm not trying to support an "aliens built the pyramids theory", but it is an interesting fact that, as far as I know, has never received a good explanation.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You can see the disk shape clearly and that its shiny which would make you assume its made of metal, and some being that doesnt look human and in the sky COULD be a worm hole....

ObvTruth,

Where did you find that image? What's it source? I'm pretty familar with many supposed "ancient UFO images", but never seen that one.

The pushpaka vimana of the Ramayana - an ancient Indian epic - is pretty interesting too. Sure sounds like a UFO ;-)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Ok how about this?

Fair Enough but how they describe these Gods decending in many cultures doesnt seem coincidental.

I dunno. I dont think Aliens built them persay...They probably gave us techniques or technology for how to do it easier. The #s still dont add up. Even experts on Egyptian History agree on that.

Ok, thats fair i guess. Then explain how the mountain is completely flat but the other mountains arent..

I guess my imagination isn't as exotic as yours is. I see how that looks like a being in a space suit with a disk shaped object in the backgroundCould it be that that particular painting/drawing is being taken out of context? Is it one in a series of others?

Where are those pictures of the flattened mountains from by the way.

They probably just cleared the land. It's gotta be nasty, grueling work. As I'm sure this was...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join