It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens May Not Need To Visit Earth, Here's Why ....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by ObvTruth

I'm really not close minded believe it or not.
I think there is other life out there somewhere, but to what extent, I can't say. And to speak about different races of intelligent beings when we haven't even found one anywhere close to us is a bit of a leap I think.

I just prefer not to make that jump into such a deep pool of speculation and pretend like I'm swimming in reality...

Fair enough but i believe all the witness arent lying.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

reply to post by Nikola014

Well now you're touching on religion which with all due respect I'll stay away from...

But you can still ask yourself this:

What if we were just an accident?

I asked myself that years ago...

And do you know what did i discovered?

I discovered that human DNA is too complex to be just an accident

Ok then, what about a chimps DNA? Are they made by aliens too since their genomes are 98% identical to ours?

Why couldn't billions of years of evolutionary processes create a DNA strand in all of it's beautiful complexity?

The universe is a complex place.

link   

Originally posted by EthanT

So, punchline: If they can remote view, why would they ever need to visit the Earth?

They'd need to come and install the webcams.
edit on 8-6-2011 by TinkererJim because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by TinkererJim because: (no reason given)

link   
Okay, big brains--psychic, I can go along with that!
itty-bitty mouths? -- the must eat some kind of special diet that is special made, let's hope it isn't in some kind of paste form and WE aren't an acquired taste

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I like the idea of remote viewing but Im on the fence.

Not a shred of fact or evidence to state that they can or cant. Or that they even exist at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

I think there is other life out there somewhere, but to what extent, I can't say. And to speak about different races of intelligent beings when we haven't even found one anywhere close to us is a bit of a leap I think.

I just prefer not to make that jump into such a deep pool of speculation and pretend like I'm swimming in reality...

Oh don't get me wrong. I don't necessarily think they're all lying about being visited by aliens.

But the ones that are convinced I think suffered some form of temporary psychosis. Or just a really bad dream, or whatever...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong. I don't necessarily think they're all lying about being visited by aliens.

But the ones that are convinced I think suffered some form of temporary psychosis. Or just a really bad dream, or whatever...

But there are some that are completely normal. That must of been one hell of a dream. lol

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well now you're touching on religion which with all due respect I'll stay away from...

Ok then, what about a chimps DNA? Are they made by aliens too since their genomes are 98% identical to ours?

Why couldn't billions of years of evolutionary processes create a DNA strand in all of it's beautiful complexity?

Well,in any other case you would probably be right,but not on this case.

Why?

Because the human DNA today is very different from the DNA then Homosapien,

And if we know the homosapiens lived,i don't know like 50,000-100,000 BC or so,how do you explain this sudden evolution?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dude we are HomoSapien

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by EthanT

OP- sorry to jump all in your thread without addressing your post first.

I'm curious about your concept... So are you saying you don't think aliens are physically visiting Earth since they can remote view us from wherever they are?

Hi PhotonEffect,

No worries, as long as I stirred up dissension and debate, I'm happy ;-) nah, j/k!

One reason folks say they're visiting us is to observe us. I just think this is one line of "reasoning" that maybe shows they don't need to physically visit us, in order to do that.

edit on 8-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

OK, I gotta ask... no mouths? How do these little wankers eat? Do they absorb stuff they come in contact with (hey watch your step, the dog's been there). Or maybe they are like plants without roots, they use photosynthesis (that's why they're green!)

It's a good idea but you lost me at "no mouths."

Cheers - Dave

Well, to be fair, they are also commonly depicted with tiny mouths, if I'm not mistaken ;-)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Dude we are HomoSapien

I know , but I talked how their DNA was so much different then ours...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why?

And if we know the homosapiens lived,i don't know like 50,000-100,000 BC or so,how do you explain this sudden evolution?

Ah yes, The Great Leap Forward Hypothesis-

I can't readily explain it quite frankly. But are you suggesting some sort of extraterrestrial intervention?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ET's tampering with our DNA makes sense seeing as how we were Chimps throwing # at eachother then suddenly we have people living in caves then BAM! A few millenia later we have people bulding giant Monuments. Aliens just fill the gap.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT

reply to post by EthanT

OP- sorry to jump all in your thread without addressing your post first.

I'm curious about your concept... So are you saying you don't think aliens are physically visiting Earth since they can remote view us from wherever they are?

Hi PhotonEffect,

No worries, as long as I stirred up dissension and debate, I'm happy ;-) nah, j/k!

One reason folks say they're visiting us is to observe us. I just think this is one line of "reasoning" that maybe shows they don't need to physically visit us, in order to do that.

Yeah I hear you. I guess I just think that line of reasoning is a convenient excuse...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ET's tampering with our DNA makes sense seeing as how we were Chimps throwing # at eachother then suddenly we have people living in caves then BAM! A few millenia later we have people bulding giant Monuments. Aliens just fill the gap.

Ha- how convenient...

Why do you think they did that?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah I hear you. I guess I just think that line of reasoning is a convenient excuse...

An excuse? I don't quite follow?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why?

Ah yes, The Great Leap Forward Hypothesis-

I can't readily explain it quite frankly. But are you suggesting some sort of extraterrestrial intervention?

Not at all.Im just saying you must be open mind for stuff like this,because scientists are close to discover the puzzle of ours DNA..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ha- how convenient...

Why do you think they did that?

That i dont know for sure. But my guess would be that they did that so we could be actually smart and thrive much faster than it would take from natural Evolution. What ever the reason is im glad they did that (if thats what happened)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Um.....you forgot one very Important race of Aliens. The Tall Blond Nordic clone race called Natasha.

I'm hoping to get abducted.
:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join