It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's No. 2: Muslims will destroy America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Al Qaeda's longtime No. 2 man Ayman al-Zawahri praised Osama bin Laden and warned that Muslims will seek to destroy America in a recently-released message. The 28-minute video turned up on militant websites on Wednesday. Al-Zawahri said the slain al Qaeda leader terrified America while he was alive and would continue to do so in death. He criticized the U.S. for burying bin Laden at sea after U.S. Navy SEALs killed him in Pakistan in the May 2 raid.

"Our brothers who are working in Islam in all places, I tell you that our hands are extended to you and our hearts are open to you, so that we can work together to make Allah's word the highest and to make Islamic law in Muslim lands the ruler, not the ruled," he said, wearing a white robe and turban with an assault rifle leaned on a wall behind him.

Read More Here

abclocal.go.com.../world_news&id=8178664

He works for the CIA. He had lunch at the White House. How many more lies with this corrupted government tell to further it's political agenda? Are we stupid? Last years he was Jewish and railing against Islam. He puts on a turban and now says what? Fight and kill? I smell a spoiler in the group. Why don't the US Government just come out and say we are provoking Americans to revolt. That is the TRUTH isn't it?
edit on 8-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

What matters is we see the bs for what it is, however unfortunatly a lot of others don't , and as long as the US government have an audience of fools, they will keep feeding them lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They already have...it is well known that this country is in rough shape and getting worse. The war on terror is the reason. We are fighting a war on multiple fronts...that never works.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You mention that he works for the CIA. Would you mind offering some proof so that I can do some research? Thank you

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

He works for the CIA. He had lunch at the White House. How many more lies with this corrupted government tell to further it's political agenda? Are we stupid? Last years he was Jewish and railing against Islam. He puts on a turban and now says what? Fight and kill? I smell a spoiler in the group. Why don't the US Government just come out and say we are provoking Americans to revolt. That is the TRUTH isn't it?

I can't find sources for any of that, do you mind sharing?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We are living life through the looking glass.
What's true is false.
What's good is bad.
A fool is a wise man.
A villian is a hero,
And the bottom is the top.
Unreal.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartbuddy
...Last years he was Jewish and railing against Islam. He puts on a turban and now says what? Fight and kill? I smell a spoiler in the group. Why don't the US Government just come out and say we are provoking Americans to revolt. That is the TRUTH isn't it?
edit on 8-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

He was spoofing as Jewish last year? Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I see the script is still in place

this will be the mother of all whatevers

ok

got it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I dunno, I think Bin Laden's No. 2 is Bin Laden's second self. Meaning I think he is still alive. I noticed watching an interview, and I looked straight into his eyes...I saw Bin Laden's older self.

Ayman al-Zawahiri Al Qaeda's No. 2

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

All lies.

Which is a shame because I would love to discuss this but unfortunately it would appear the OP doesn’t have a knowledge wide enough to discuss Al’Qa’ida.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

Radical Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has reported.

Ok my bad not white house but pentagon....

Source: www.indiatvnews.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You always need to keep the means of a boogey man in order to fund such a lavish Military Industrial Complex.

In laymans terms; No boogey man equals no Military Industrial Complex.

Come on op, there has to be a threat at every given second of every day? How else can these parasites keep their jobs

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yes and that is Anwar al-Awlaki not Al-Zawahiri who was invited to the pentagon in 2001 before he was wanted by the American government the are differnet people. in other words you were wrong and I am guessing you have no evidence to back up any of the other claims you have made.

new topics

top topics

join