It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bright comet discovered - stand back Elenin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well we all know they will find a new comet that hey will name NYSM-B (now you se me - bye) and that will be the last one.

edit : yeah... i know i have a bad sence of humor
i admit it
edit on 9-6-2011 by Vozda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vozda
Well we all know they will find a new comet that hey will name NYSM-B (now you se me - bye) and that will be the last one.

edit : yeah... i know i have a bad sence of humor
i admit it
edit on 9-6-2011 by Vozda because: (no reason given)

We both know it would be WAYY better if your commet was called Now You See Me.....B**CHES!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just wanted to get my two cents in.
I am the prophet Tom and I can assure you that all of you are wrong. None of these comets or any other celestial event will be responsible for the destruction of our planet.
I have been studying the Dead Sea Scrolls since the 1930s (Yes, I know they weren't discovered until the 1940s but I wanted to get a head start) and I have discovered that it very clearly lays out that the Earth will pass in 2022 as a victim of a drive-by shooting.
I concede I may have translated a few words wrong so it is possible (but less probable) that we will be involved with a DUI hit and run but it is definitely going to be an auto involved incident off exit 80 of the New Jersey Turnpike.
It is to be expected that many of you will not believe me but for those who do.....please click the donate button below to help me spread the word.
In accordance with sacred doctrine I accept PayPal and all major credit cards.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

I'll gladly donate! Wait a minute, something seems fishy here. There's no Exit 80 on the New Jersey Turnpike. Oh well. you probably just made a slight mistranslation, everything else is probably right.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey I was going to freak out after Elenin went and got blown up by the sun. Now we all have to jump on to this thread for our daily fix of comet conspiracys lol. OP expect another 1000 flags and stars in the next couple of years lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join