It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics - A Zion Masonic Satanic Ritual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
There are also unconfirmed rumours that Jesus may come out of retirement for the London games and make his long anticipated comeback.

Yeah, but I heard that the Italians are sending a contingent from Rome for the javelin throw.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I hadn’t heard of Rik Clay until yesterday, but it is clear that he has influenced people, including the OP of this thread.

I found Rik’s overlay for the Olympic site on Google Maps. You can find it at
pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com/2009/06/rik-clay-2012-olympics-interesting.html

It enlarges quite well.

Thinking of his notes on this map, and looking at some of his videos, it’s clear that Rik really immersed himself in the world of worry, fearfulness and threat. I don’t know why he decided to take his own life, but I guess that there comes a time when it all becomes overwhelming.

I see him as perhaps a victim of some of the crazier stuff posted at ATS and other places – the difference being that ATS often offers a different view to balance every extreme, whereas many sites don’t. The Olympics seem to have been at the heart of many of Rik’s beliefs, and I just wonder whether, if he’d heard a couple of simple counter-arguments to the crazy he was given, he might have been happier.

To take a very simple example, check out his map and the reasons why he thinks this is a religious site, possibly the New Jerusalem. I grew up near Stratford (the East London one) and I know that it’s in a heavily built-up area with hundreds, probably thousands of street and place names. He picks out 8, 3 of them with ‘Ley’ in the name.

He says these 3 are named because they are on ‘Ley lines’, but actually the names, which have been around for much longer than the term ‘leys’, come from the River Lea (or Lee) which runs down through the area and joins the Thames.

He also picks out Angel Lane and Carpenter’s Road, and off the map adds Church Road. These are common names, and are a minute proportion of the names on a street map. Templar Mills were, indeed, owned by the Templars, but so was a lot of property (in reality, the Templars were about as occult as your local insurance broker). I am mystified by Rik’s view that the major road on the map, the A12, actually represents a pyramid and 2012. Really, there is nothing at all special about the Olympics site, and nothing to worry about.

There is more of this in Rik’s writing. Many of his themes are probably more widely known now than when he first wrote and spoke about them, but they still need challenging. We should look after our own as best we can, not just let them drift away from reality, or go on believing crazy thoughts just because somebody else died believing in them.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
what made you think that The 2012 Olympics is a satanic ritual? what's the significance? so people would also know and be warned.

<< 1   >>

join