It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics - A Zion Masonic Satanic Ritual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is it any suprise that the most valuable tickets went to MP`s, EU figure heads and corporations.

All funded by the British taxpayer. This is a ritual and New Jerusalem occult event.

All seeing pyramid floodlights. 14 of them to signify the 7/7 sacrifice event with the Tavistock London Bus

Zion OLYMPIC logo and the occult obsession with 11-11

Don`t be suprised if this London Olympics is another occult sacrifice event.

Danny Boyle is in charge of the opening ceremony. Remember the film '28 Days Later'
created by filmaker Danny Boyle. This movie is about a virus that originates from London
and there is London bus that has crashed and lies on its side in the opening scenes.

edit on 8-6-2011 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

OK, so the London Olympics are a front for a Masonic, Satanic Ritual? Cool... I wasn't going to go, but now...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

OK, so the London Olympics are a front for a Masonic, Satanic Ritual? Cool...
I wasn't going to go, but now...

good luck with the 2012 ticket. The British public were once again shafted

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Good post and spot on , have you looked up the works of Rick Clay? He did an interview which explains the whole 2012 olympics if you havn't, i strongly suggest you do so if your interested. A week later his interview got published he died if my memory serves me correct. Never knew that about danny boyle nice little find though.

www.youtube.com... heres the link sorry im knew to this # otherwise would have been embedded
edit on 8-6-2011 by Lewis7777 because: None

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lewis7777

I second this about listening to the words of Rik Clay. Fascinating interview of a man who may have known/theorized too much.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Jews invented the Olympics, true story.

/end sarcasm

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought it would be about investment and sport ! I must be crazy ..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What does "Zion Masonic Satanic" even mean? Understanding stuff - here, a big sporting event - requires more than putting together a string of interesting words. Any popular depiction of London is likely to include a red bus. The '28 Days' films are fine examples of clever imagination - none of the events in them have ever actually happened.

When was the last sacrifice? Or the one before that? What evidence do you have that there will be one associated with the 2012 Olympics? Where did that evidence come from?

These are wild predictions that you're making - can you support them with any research or investigation of your own?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Fret not my friends, the Doctor has it covered.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23

What does "Zion Masonic Satanic" even mean?

covers a lot of ground with a search engine.

at least that is my guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sacrifice? What sarifice are you speaking of? And the 28 movies were just based on the popular at the time zombie theme.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Headcrusher23 because: Misspelling

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
Jews invented the Olympics, true story.

/end sarcasm

There is a vast difference between the JEWS and ZION

An astute mind can see the formula unfolding if you pay attention with this Olympic 2012 occult ritual

And mark my words .. ATS will be overwhelmed next July and August 2012 with Olympic occult rituals

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So, no evidence, then. Just you and your astuteness.

I suppose this is going to keep happening, in a sort of dire race race between Harold Camping, the Olympics, and the Mayans. It's gonna be a long year or two.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I believe this is where Prince William will be announced King, and his name will be King Arthur!

Then it would be appropriate to have a sacrifice upon the alter! I wonder if anyone is keeping an eye on the Coronation Stone? I would think it needs to be placed within the ritual temple to anchor the old with the new.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I suppose this is going to keep happening, in a sort of dire race race between Harold Camping, the Olympics, and the Mayans. It's gonna be a long year or two.

either .. do the research or be spoon fed

come back to this thread if you so desire on July 27 to August 12 2012

and you may see the whole thing unfolding before your very eyes ..if you can decipher?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I hear that the 800m Apocalypse will be the opening event for the track and field section of the games.

William Hill are showing Nibiru as the strong favourite, with the Mayans following as a close contender. Camping's recent poor performance at the International Apocalypse Qualifiers will have him starting in the back field with long odds.

There are also unconfirmed rumours that Jesus may come out of retirement for the London games and make his long anticipated comeback.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Zion Masonic Satanic

so Zion is related to satanic rituals now?

The term "Zionism" coined by Austrian Nathan Birnbaum, was derived from the German rendering of Tzion in his journal Selbstemanzipation (Self Emancipation) in 1890.[6] Zionism as a political movement started in 1897 and supported a 'national home', and later a state, for the Jewish people in Palestine. The Zionist movement declared the re-establishment of its State of Israel in 1948, following the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine. Since then and with varying ideologies and dogma, Zionists have focused on developing and protecting this state. While Zionism is based in part upon Torah mitzvot linking the Jewish people to the Biblical land of Israel, the modern movement is largely secular. Indeed, until 1967 the Tzion of the Tanakh (the Old City of Jerusalem) was not even within the boundaries of Israel (although Mount Zion itself, was).

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's seems like 2012 is gonna be check-mate or something for TPTB, and why not have a ceremony with occult undertones for their rituals? Check out this series, there is some really astonishing information brought out by a guy who is dead now, from suicide(!)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
It's seems like 2012 is gonna be check-mate or something for TPTB, and why not have a ceremony with occult undertones for their rituals? Check out this series, there is some really astonishing information brought out by a guy who is dead now, from suicide(!)

Rik Clay clearly identified this occult agenda unfolding around London 2012

There are a few of us that have also simultaneously identified this emerging occult 2012 ritual.

There are great brains out there that are not trapped in negativity. Please research . Thank you
edit on 8-6-2011 by deprogrammer because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I believe this is where Prince William will be announced King, and his name will be King Arthur!

Then it would be appropriate to have a sacrifice upon the alter! I wonder if anyone is keeping an eye on the Coronation Stone? I would think it needs to be placed within the ritual temple to anchor the old with the new.

Prince William`s name is WILL - I AM ARTHUR

We need to investigate this ritual and don`t be suprised if there is a crop circle on the 12th August UK 2011

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join