It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who needs some reiki/enrgy healing/ light ? Free per request.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Me please. I feel i need emotional balancing / grounding. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thank you for your reply and insight. You definitely felt the energy. It knows where to go and feels just like you described. Typically if you have never had an energy session, the first couple of times you will have releases of energy, like you felt. Please drink lots of water. this goes to all who receive. The release of energy is due to blockages that we build up over time.

For example if you were in meditation or deep thought and you thought of a childhood problem, you might notice that you stop breathing at this point. this to me would signify a blockage. easily treatable, if you notice blockages/problems. Address within yourself, acknowledge them, forgive the person, forgive yourself, release and let go. breath in healing release pain, negativity, etc.

through experiencing energy, now you know what to look for. you are able to get in touch with it yourself if you have the desire. The "healing" will come, it already started. I will continue to send you energy.

I'm glad you could smile through your problems. There are no problems only solutions, and you have all the answers. i've been through the worst and continue to be positive due to my spiritual grow.

blessings

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

jgarcya, please send me some healing light!

thank you.

I'm going through a rough time (for years) and honestly am not exactly happy

It's 12:15AM, so I'll be heading to bed within 15 minutes. Good night.
edit on 9/6/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Shadowland8,

I will add you to my experiment if you are still down for it. it will be in a couple of day when i will scan you to see what i can sense. For now i will send you some quick energy for a good nights rest. I added you to my list already. peace love and light, sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Thank you, most appreciated.

I'm still cool for that experiment!

Good night, peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'll have some free stuff. I'm feeling fine but a little extra will be great. Just a little squirt of the energy juice for me please.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Please keep the feedback coming. It helps other see that there is something real to this.

Just an update, I have a crazy day ahead of me. I will be doing my meditation/energy session again around 6-6:30 tonight MST. I'll definitely need some energy myself.

Please keep the request coming I had 40 plus last night. I expect at least 40 more tonight. If each one of these people tell one person about there experience and they tell one person i could educate 160 people about something they never knew existed. Just think if i can turn on 1000. Imagine what would happen if each one of you made it your life's quest to learn energy healing we could help the world heal in no time. Its happening all ready, but i'm hoping i can speed it up a bit. Please share it with your children. They need to know this exists.

I will post right before i meditate just to catch any last minute people.
Blessings to you all!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'd really appreciate some healing energy sent my way, too. God knows how much I need it...thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you so much. I was not aware of what time you were doing it since I was off line. I did however have alot of energy running through me and didn't sleep too well. Its all good though as I woke up feeling more refreshed. I'd love for the relationship with my ex, K, to stay on your list to heal that rift and situation. May you be blessed a thousand fold.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya
Please keep the feedback coming. It helps other see that there is something real to this.

Just an update, I have a crazy day ahead of me. I will be doing my meditation/energy session again around 6-6:30 tonight MST. I'll definitely need some energy myself.

Please keep the request coming I had 40 plus last night. I expect at least 40 more tonight. If each one of these people tell one person about there experience and they tell one person i could educate 160 people about something they never knew existed. Just think if i can turn on 1000. Imagine what would happen if each one of you made it your life's quest to learn energy healing we could help the world heal in no time. Its happening all ready, but i'm hoping i can speed it up a bit. Please share it with your children. They need to know this exists.

I will post right before i meditate just to catch any last minute people.
Blessings to you all!

awesome, thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Anyway, I'm awake now, I don't think I exactly felt anything different. I seemed to sleep fine, and everything seemed to be overall the same as usual.

Still interested in this however.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
sir, even though this may not work you are doing wonders. yuo are one of the few people who are trying to make a change in society today. although i am skeptical of this. i would sincerely would like to request some of this "healing" energy. thank you for all you have done for us.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If it's not too late, please send some my way.

I'm always open to alternative healing and good vibes etc.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello all,

Sorry i'm later than i thought i'd be. i had a very busy day and just got home. I 'll be finishing up the list for today, then will start my meditation in about 15-20min. so i'll add any late comers over the next few minutes. Like i said, i will continue sending to all the previous days list also. looking forward to it.

blessings, love, and light.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Please add me to the list. I'm very, very stressed. I'll take all that you are giving reiki/enrgy healing/ light. Thanks so much.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OK Some feed back. Not sure when you sent the energy but last night my migraine nearly dissipated for about 30 minutes. Felt really cool.

Also had someone else send me energy too so could be the combined effect.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Thanks for the offer.

Go ahead, zap me. I'm ready.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Greetings!
I'm guessing your currently meditating or finishing up. If you are continuing with your experiment, I'd love to be put on the list. I'll check in for the next day that you will do it. I'll meditate with you and send my energies to you. Perhaps this will help your level of success. (I'm not saying I'm especially skilled or anything- just intuitive
)

I think it's lovely we (humans) are trying to really connect with one another again. It's like a long lost language.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Hey jgarcya, this is my first post!
It seems like I never have energy and im only 26, if you could give me a kickstart that would be great!

Thank you in advance!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thank you all you beautiful and amazing people!

Tonight i started the meditation about 7:45pm mst and ended 8:36pm mst. Even though it ended at 8:36 I am still vibrating like crazy at 8:54 i am struggling typing this.

I cannot tell you all enough how thankful and blessed that i feel that you all put your trust and faith in me.That being said....

.......Tonight was the most amazing amount of energy i have ever felt! I mean ever!!The closest i ever felt energy like this was during my first reiki session when i had lightening bolts shooting out my crown, elbows, and hands. I can barely tell you in words what i felt like tonight.

I started the session exhausted. but i told myself that we all will benefit from this energy. so i made a conscious effort to stay extra focused on both nights list. I started yawning and my eyes were watering.

As i moved through the list i sent energy to those struggling with specific ailments and those dealing with emotional issue, and a over all well being for all those in need. i asked that you all find the strength you needed to overcome, and raise your own energy to heal.

As i specifically thought of someone who was experiencing some dark thoughts and times I imagined that i was a beautiful ray of healing white light I would enter their crown and replace all the dark with light.At this moment i started an unconscious deep rhythmic breathing pattern that just takes me over. Immediately, tears started rushing down my cheeks, and i started hyperventilating (same thing happened to me during my first reiki session).Unlike my first session, where my extremities were shooting lightening bolts. A vibration started in my feet and my core, and my head, my arms and my hands. This vibration was so intense! i thought i was going to float away. My body was vibrating so intensely my hands would not stay closed. It was like they were stuck with fingers wide apart.

I was vibrating so much that it was almost too intense. It was the most intense i ever felt. all i could think of was grounding. When i ground myself i do it a couple of ways. I connect a chord mentally from my root to the core of the earth. the other way is by putting my palms face down on the earth. I chose the latter. It was so intense I couldn't send it back to the earth fast as it was poring in.

I momentarily became overwhelmed and i ended the session. Even though i ended the session it took at least 15 minutes for me to stop vibrating. i finally feel "normal" again. I can tell you I am no longer tired in the least bit.

Let me explain something. Every time i do a session, on hands or distance, i benefit too. I haven't figured out if this session was me opening up and releasing my own baggage, or my energy affecting all of you. I guess i'll know if i get any feed back.
Now starts the compilation of my third list.All are welcomed.

Blessings,love,and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join