It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who needs some reiki/enrgy healing/ light ? Free per request.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I need a new job, can you help/ I feel really miserable right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Hello, Please send healing if you can.

I have had distance healing for my back pain in the past, and it worked amazingly well...Made me an instant believer when I was once skeptical.

I have herniated degenerative disc disease in the lower lumbar of my spine L3-L6 causing pain in my back and down my sciatic nerves. Because of the pain medication, I also now have lowered testosterone which is something I am concerned with as well.

If you could help me I would very much appreciate it, and will certainly let you know if I feel any difference.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I could sure use some relief from the pains in my shoulders. Thanks.

I'll let you know how it goes for me.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Add me to the list please

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya
This thread is being created in order to save my energy healing/reiki/ experiment thread . If you need some reiki sent I will send it to all people who ask me DIRECTLY via this thread( i am unable to do it for loved ones unless they ask me) If they can't type or speak i can make exceptions by sending to their higher self and for their greater good.

I will add all requests to a list and send energy nightly to those on the list for the duration of this thread. If you feel something tonight or whenenver. share your experience here.

blessings.

Hi,

I am going through some dark times. If you can send me some energy, that would be great.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

This thread is being created in order to save my energy healing/reiki/ experiment thread . If you need some reiki sent I will send it to all people who ask me DIRECTLY via this thread( i am unable to do it for loved ones unless they ask me) If they can't type or speak i can make exceptions by sending to their higher self and for their greater good.

I will add all requests to a list and send energy nightly to those on the list for the duration of this thread. If you feel something tonight or whenenver. share your experience here.

blessings.

Send me some, if you can fix a broken world.

A smile for a change would be nice, somehow I think the world has stronger magick than you do tho.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Count me in!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I had reiki years ago and it was great! If you could send me some somehow, this would be great, I am sure karma will repay you! I am in SW England, any more details required?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What's funny about this thread is that I had this exact same thought, to create a thread offering healing powers to people in need. I thought this before I saw this thread and another of a similar nature. I think people are on a trend here where more and more spiritual beings are offering to give their services to those in need. I would like to learn some techniques from you but I do not require your healing energy, I would rather perform it on myself, but I would be willing to take any knowledge you wish to give.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello. I've had a bad neck for years now. The past month it has been at its absolute highest level of pain. Yesterday I threw up 3 times because of it hurting so bad. I've seen doctors and chiropractors and massage therapists. I've taken pain medication, used ice, used heat, used ointments and creams...nothing works. Please, help me.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I am skeptical as I'm sure a lot of people are but also open minded enough to give this a try so please send some of this healing energy my way. I will let you know the results. Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

blessings.

In order to send energy, it is Imperative to first establish a Direct contact with the conscious force of each individual.

The use of words is an Indirect method thus a link between the sender and receiver cannot be established.

Words only distort the truth and don't reflect what the force behind is.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What synchronicity!

I have been thinking a LOT recently that I really wish that I had someone who would be able to do energy healing of some sort...Thank you for any healing energies that you can send.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
yes please help.biz have migraines on occasion. and chr0nic pain in my left hip .
im sure you will get some good karma for helping evryone!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
After the past year that I've had I'm in dire need of positive energy overload & I'm game for almost anything.....a straight shot right here please!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

The direct conscious connection is created when the Avatar consciously, types in their request for me to send energy. I have been doing distance energy for many years now, and i know not to play with peoples energy. That is why i cannot send it to someone who doesn't ask. In that instance, i can only send it around them, i send it for their greater good and higher self. I send it with no intention to interfere, it is available for them to use if they need it. If not i have it directed back to the earth.

I hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I just wanted to pop in and say that I woke up feeling so calm this morning. I slept like a baby too... I don't think I woke up even once during the night and that is VERY unusual for me. I don't even know if you got to me yet or if you've conducted one of your healing sessions, but after I woke up feeling so much different, I wondered what I could have done to make me feel so much better and then I remembered posting in this thread and I HOPE this is why! If so, I thank you from everything within me!
I feel amazing this morning... so very calm. Keep on doing what you're doing. If this is a result of what you are doing, you are doing it well!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Ok, here's how it went for me. I lost track of time, was reading other threads, when I became aware of a generalized sensation of vibration or tingling, rolling along my midsection and settling on the souls of my feet, then rolling back up. It was then that I noticed the time had slipped up on me. It was 9:04EST (7:04 your time.) Well it felt like positive energy, and my thoughts bent to positive. For the next couple of hours, things that would normally tick me off, I just smiled them away. Negativity had no growth medium within me whatsoever. Then I got sleepy and went to bed. Today, when I am still I can feel a pulsing vibration as if it is in 'sleep mode.' I expect the physical healing to follow as a side -effect of this positive energy. This is true, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I did add you to the list last night, i will send more tonight. and every night until i am no longer able. thank you for your response. Love and light.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi I am 63 years old and my husband and I take care of my 85 year old mom. I still work full time to provide health insurance for us. I am feeling tired and stressed out. Can you help ?
Reenie

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join