It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who needs some reiki/enrgy healing/ light ? Free per request.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I would be very grateful if you could include me. My heart broke this winter and while it is starting to mend I am struggling with some very dark thoughts.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Please add me to your list. My heart is heavy and my light feels dim. Much sadness.
Thank you, love and light to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I too could use a little help. I was deeply hurt by someone who loved me at one time. When I was down with a temporay medical problem she left me for another. It's been four years and at this point am unable to get past it. I thank you in advance.

How will i know it's been done and when will the healing begin?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the opportunity. I could go for some. Feel free to send some my way. I will report back anything out of the ordinary I pick up @ night over the next week. Again, thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
thanks to all. I am getting myself ready to start my energy session. too all that replied you are on the list to send energy to.

Basically i will be meditating, while doing distance healing (reiki), i will be holding the list and reading it during the hour.Also i will be sending out intentions for all that wish to get in touch with their own abilities to make themselves well.

After the next seven minutes, anyone who did not make today's list, I will start my list for tomorrow. For those that make the daily list. i will continue to save the lists and continue to send you energy each day, until i end it. I have 40 or so names now. Blessings to you all.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I will accept your offer. Thank you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Add me to the list for tomorrow. Been trying to send out positive energy myself more often, perhaps yours will help make mine brighter. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya
This thread is being created in order to save my energy healing/reiki/ experiment thread . If you need some reiki sent I will send it to all people who ask me DIRECTLY via this thread...

I've agreed to participate in your experiment, but, if it's not too much to ask, I wouldn't mind being on this list as well! Thanks for the free energy, I'll do my best to pass it on.
Peace!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I could definately use some. Been a rough couple weeks and willing to try anything to help boost me up, so whatever I got to do let me know.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Please send me healing energy, light or whatever you've got! And thank you so much... it's very kind of you to offer and I appreciate it very much!

I would be very happy to let you know if I feel anything. If there's anything else I can do to help, just let me know.

edit on 6/8/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Hello jgarcya.
Thank you for offering us all some help.

I could definitely use some healing energy.

Life has been pretty terrible for me... right from the get-go, truth be told... and the past few years have been especially so.

Any and all help graciously accepted...

Peace,
Pixel

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you again for all your requests. I am done with tonight's session, and can't wait till tomorrow.

My experience tonight was a lovely one. I sent out love, light, healing green and white. I sent out the intention to heal yourselves and release and let go of all your blockages physically, emotionally, and spiritually. So many more positive affirmations i couldn't even remember them all.

Tonight i asked the spirits to send me out of body. I instantly pictured the monet picture with two ladies in the field. First they are at the top of the hill then they are at the bottom of the hill in the same picture. i sent myself to that field with a lone tree with the wild flowers waving in the breeze. I was conscious of my body at this time.

Moments later I found myself in my energy field, beyond my body, with no conscious feeling of my physical body. It didn't last long, only a few moments, but the colors were amazing. Imagine if you could see every color at once, not like a rainbow, but as if they were translucent layers on top of each other and i can see hints of everyone at once.

Thank you all, please do what you can to pass it on. Help a complete stranger if you are able.

Blessing

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Please add me to your list - I have been around way too many negative people.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Please send some healing to me.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

a most kind offer, i gladly accept!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Please send me some. Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I would love some !

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thank you for offering. I gladly accept.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

hi, thank you for sharing with us...

may i have a healing session please?

also my mom, if possible...

hugs for you and all...

thank you

namaste

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I sure could use a little bit of help.