It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Subjects Testify at Presidential Commission

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
I'd probably agree with that quote, in the sense that we all have certain levels of pathological issues to deal with....having none at all would basically mean you weren't human!

0110010000001100001001000000...error....warning...does not compute...
critical shutdown in level 3 left frontal complex...eroooor....shhhutdo
0own..1..1m1nant....

but seriously though I just had a thought,
when people are tested for schizophrenia what standards are they measured against?

here's my angle -
say a schizophrenic person goes in for the test and is measured against a standard which is based on an average from a pool of people who don't have schizoprenic minds.

How then can one appropriately evaluate the effects of schizophrenia on 'the mind' (as a general term) if the "thing" which is being termed schizophrenia can only happen to schizophrenic minds.

This leads me to another question which is how can we know that what we are deeming extreme levels of pathology attributed with what we term schizophrenics, is indeed extreme at all for someone with schizophrenia.

In other words while we may know that a 'normal' mind would be extremely pathological attempting to function as a schizophrenic mind would; how do we know that schizophrenic minds don't have the same levels of pathology as a normally functioning mind & that its not the scale by which we are measuring the minds instead which is incorrect.

I think I'm going to dig around a bit and see what I can find out with regards to the tests/evaluations & how its all done, whether my theory has legs or not..should be interesting.

Peace,
-Bob
edit on 10/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

Well all I can say is that among those I've known with Schizophrenia there was never any question about them being mentally disturbed. It was an obvious thing that affected their ability to live a normal life. Sort of like when you meet someone and they freak you out, and you go "wow....that person is not right in the the head" .

Though there are of course different levels of schizophrenia...normally though you hear voices telling you you're a bad person...you have vivid delusions....that sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

I'd probably agree with that quote, in the sense that we all have certain levels of pathological issues to deal with....having none at all would basically mean you weren't human!

0110010000001100001001000000...error....warning...does not compute...
critical shutdown in level 3 left frontal complex...eroooor....shhhutdo
0own..1..1m1nant....

but seriously though I just had a thought,
when people are tested for schizophrenia what standards are they measured against?

here's my angle -
say a schizophrenic person goes in for the test and is measured against a standard which is based on an average from a pool of people who don't have schizoprenic minds.

How then can one appropriately evaluate the effects of schizophrenia on 'the mind' (as a general term) if the "thing" which is being termed schizophrenia can only happen to schizophrenic minds.

This leads me to another question which is how can we know that what we are deeming extreme levels of pathology attributed with what we term schizophrenics, is indeed extreme at all for someone with schizophrenia.

In other words while we may know that a 'normal' mind would be extremely pathological attempting to function as a schizophrenic mind would; how do we know that schizophrenic minds don't have the same levels of pathology as a normally functioning mind & that its not the scale by which we are measuring the minds instead which is incorrect.

I think I'm going to dig around a bit and see what I can find out with regards to the tests/evaluations & how its all done, whether my theory has legs or not..should be interesting.

Peace,
-Bob
edit on 10/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

Well all I can say is that among those I've known with Schizophrenia there was never any question about them being mentally disturbed. It was an obvious thing that affected their ability to live a normal life. Sort of like when you meet someone and they freak you out, and you go "wow....that person is not right in the the head" .

Though there are of course different levels of schizophrenia...normally though you hear voices telling you you're a bad person...you have vivid delusions....that sort of thing.

Yea i brought this up in another thread but Dr John Hall who is a expert in the field of direct energy weapons said that if you hear voices in your head and you question "why am i hearing this it's not right" and try and find a logical conclusion as to why this is happening to you your probably not schizophrenic because if you were you wouldn't be looking for logical conclusions as to why this is happening to you, you would just assume that hearing voices is normal and listen to them and so on, so that's one of the tells between the victims of voice to skull technology and people that are really schizophrenic...

Of course when people start being attacked with these weapons they freak out at first in most cases, like i said demanding answers and such but that's a normal human reaction considering the circumstances...
edit on 10-6-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

that's an interesting reply & I can see what you mean about how someone can freak you out.

I think there's more to schizophrenia then we have discovered though & that treatments can be improved.

For e.g, the message a schizophrenic tries to communicate might not be schizophrenic at all but the delivery is. If they thought long enough & the right way about the message they were trying to communicate maybe they could state it in a more 'understandable' way...

I may not be explaining well (ironic) but its kind of like the difference between saying:
"you know... tvs no good for you.....you should stop watching it....(stare intensely & expectantly)....you know the ultra low waves...?..the ulf....dangerous stuff man....I'm not kidding..."

or saying something like:
"you know I saw an interesting documentary the other day..(wait for reaction)..it was pretty disturbing really, it was about a Canadian doctor who did these awful experiments on his patients for the government & it was kept secret until recently....(assess level of interest)....yes its not pleasant but its certainly an eye opening watch, I can burn a copy for you if you'd like..."

I think there are probably approaches that could be taken to the problems of schizophrenia that would dilute the condition to unnoticeable levels, and if that is the case, is that person still schizophrenic? surely that would be preferable to tax paid med's & pension.

Someone I used to be friends with has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and is on meds & a disability pension,

on the one hand I think good he's getting the help he needs...even though its a chemical dampener which may never address the roots of the problems.

on the other I think that he smoked too much pot, was unemployed for too long, had a less than supportive family, had no one to talk to & quit pot - got back on it again big time & woke the next day having a panic attack and that none of those things put together equal schizophrenia. I'm almost inclined to think that schizophrenia was the easy way out for those who had to deal with him.

The thing that makes me think its possible he does indeed have it & need his meds or counseling is that he got heavily into "the matrix trilogy' - not the movies but the 3 disinformation packed books by Val someone or other about aliens & secret government projects. The books are illogical & false but he got hooked line & sinker. No matter how much rational discussion or even showing him the scam watch articles on the authors would convince him of even the possibility that the books were wrong, this & he was often suspicious of me & his other friends.

The other thing I want to talk about is to do with voices in the head which is a symptom you mentioned.

Have you heard that different personality types relate experiences & store memories differently to others? that there is such a thing as people with a predominantly auditory memory & others with predominantly visual memory?

its why people will tend to say things like "that sounds like fun" and other people say "that looks like fun" and there's a 3rd 'doing' type of person who say "that would be fun", there are obviously moments in conversation that call for any of these but you'll find that the people wired to whichever of the 3 will tend to describe things in sounds, vision or 'doing' regardless of whether it 'fits' the conversation or not.

due to this peculiar 'thing' some people would see vivid scenes in their minds and others would hear the sound of their own voice describing scenes in their mind like a vividly descriptive book or as music.

I also have heard a theory that the widespread belief that god was talking to people in the middle ages was due to the lack of a bit of brain flesh that bridges the 2 sides of the brain which apparently we have now. The theory is that because the people back then were missing this part of their brain the 2 sides couldn't communicate via the bridge and that the voices people heard were one side of their brains in dialogue with the other.

these are a couple of things I can think that account for voices in the head which aren't schizophrenia. There's an interesting TED talk on you tube were a brain scientist describes her own stroke in vivid detail & scientifically accurate terms, its a fascinating story if your interested in this sort of thing, I think voices in the head are mentioned.

To get back on topic though, if your family was in one way or another involved in illegal people tampering/trafficking & you were possibly being toyed with I imagine it would probably be hard not to consider what would normally be deemed schizophrenic behavior & thoughts.

Thanks for reading..
Peace,
-Bob
edit on 11/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by B.Morrison

There was a link I came across several years ago detailing how India has a way higher success rate in treating "schizophrenia" precisely because they use family and friends in the treatment process rather than committing the subject...the family/friends are given counseling to aid in empathy for the subject...I'll see if I can find the link...

nice & this is exactly a part of what I'm trying to get at, is that I think at least in this modern western world I live in with its modern western disorders & societal demands expectations & general structure, not to mention our particular brand of 'relationships'; some of these diagnosed schizophrenics who never heal to the level of functionality & happiness that the majority of us desire...are that way due to preventable circumstantial & habitual causes & that some people are made schizophrenic through their willingness to be affected by their surrounding which are for lack of a better word 'toxic' & that toxic collectives willingness to tamper with that persons well-being - mental or otherwise.

Maybe if some people were in less 'toxic' situations & had more support from the humans around them they would not become schizophrenic.

Peace
-Bob
edit on 11/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

There was a link I came across several years ago detailing how India has a way higher success rate in treating "schizophrenia" precisely because they use family and friends in the treatment process rather than committing the subject...the family/friends are given counseling to aid in empathy for the subject...I'll see if I can find the link...

I don't want to get off topic here because what TI's go through is indeed real and people do get attacked with advanced technology for experimentation ect ect...

But do you think that India has a higher success rate in treating schizophrenia maybe because of there religious/spiritual beliefs of Hinduism and apply what they have learned through that to the treament of the problem???

For the record i'm Christian but there is real wisdom to be learned from Buddhism and Hinduism i just don't take it as the gospel, but if some of that wisdom could be applied to help certin illnesses without compromising the individual's faith maybe that should be looked into.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

It has been happening for many generations and evolving over the yrs. Technology has assisted the creeps in the shadows doing these things. Technology has also helped victims remember and figure things out in ways *they* could have never imagined.

It's about DNA and bloodline for the most part, at least the selection of families.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Speaking of technology this video explains some of the weapons that are used on TI's (targeted individuals) by microwave expert Barrie Trower, it's really eye opening.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

hmm that's interesting, in the doco 'evovling minds' a paranoid schizophrenic on medication took himself of the meds & 'got by with a little help from his friends' who put up with his wild stories & random am hr visits for the next month while he weened himself off and there's a blank part to fill in but he ends up becoming a qualified practicing psychologist (psychiatrist? :S) himself & to the day of recording had not had to return to the meds & was functional & well...

I think its great that india are taking a more warm, compassionate human approach to helping people but i wonder how they deal with dellusions that are about friends & family...if the patient couldn't trust them i imagine the treatment would hit some roadbumps so to speak..

peace,
-Bob

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I don't want to get off topic here because what TI's go through is indeed real and people do get attacked with advanced technology for experimentation ect ect...

But do you think that India has a higher success rate in treating schizophrenia maybe because of there religious/spiritual beliefs of Hinduism and apply what they have learned through that to the treament of the problem???

For the record i'm Christian but there is real wisdom to be learned from Buddhism and Hinduism i just don't take it as the gospel, but if some of that wisdom could be applied to help certin illnesses without compromising the individual's faith maybe that should be looked into.

well i know that there are vague connections between yoga & mind controlling/manipulating techniques so it equally makes sense to me that yoga could help in defending against it also...not that thats what you're saying I just thought it might b interesting to add

peace,
-Bob

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Speaking of technology this video explains some of the weapons that are used on TI's (targeted individuals) by microwave expert Barrie Trower, it's really eye opening.......

www.youtube.com...

WOW, that's some interesting info in that video...all the HAARP debunkers should take a look at this!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

But do you think that India has a higher success rate in treating schizophrenia maybe because of there religious/spiritual beliefs of Hinduism and apply what they have learned through that to the treatment of the problem???

Whether it has any basis in religious beliefs or not the point as I see it is that people are people and by ensuring that there is a natural environment as opposed to a sterile and impersonal one. Sociality is key to human existence and should never be compromised in borderline mental cases. Some times stress can get to the best of us and if a person is diagnosed based on a stressful timeline instead of the entirety of experience than there is some lacking in the diagnosis.

As well...I am now questioning the study on semantics alone because schizophrenia is a very difficult diagnosis in ideal circumstances anyway...and I have considered that the entire 'illness' is contrived to hide experimentation. If someone is ranting and raving seemingly delusional expressions, chances are that there is a stress factor and that should be the focal point. Attempts to comprehend the rhetoric of someone who may not know legalese should be the focal point rather than assuming some off the wall mental disorder.

How many people have had emotional fluctuations in their lives? Every single one of us. How many are taught how to deal with that? How many are taught how to begin to understand their own reactions? So why are there many who deign to interpret the reactions of others?

Edit to Add - Welcome back, B Morrison.
edit on Sat, 10 Sep 2011 23:48:19 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's the unfortunate story of a TI victim who took there life and it's a good study as to the torture a targeted individual gos through.......

The Suicide of a Government

Secret Program Victim

She was respected in the targeted individual (TI) community and had recently been appointed to the board of Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS). However, after 53 years of constant suffering and sabotage, with no end in sight, Pam Anderson had reached the end of her endurance.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) September 16, 2011

Link: www.prweb.com...

As far back as she could remember, she had been a victim of “the program” as she described it. Therefore, she was grateful to have found the human rights organization, Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS) several months ago, one of only a very few groups in the world that deals with her issues. She was bright, articulate and knowledgeable and soon was invited to the board of FFCHS. However, Pam Anderson, distraught and disillusioned after 53 years of suffering mental, emotional, physical and psychological torment, with no hope of a solution anytime in the near future, went to a local firing range on Thursday, September 8, 2011, “swallowed her gun”, and blew herself away.

Pam’s father had been a NASA scientist at the Huntsville, Alabama space station. Her stepfather was enlisted in the Air Force and retired as a Chief Master Sergeant in 1985 at Norton AFB in San Bernardino, California. So, she had grown up on military bases, however, she had also been an MKULTRA experimentee from infancy.

MKULTRA was a secret CIA project which often non-consensually used and abused men, women, and children in the ultimate quest for control of the human mind. It began in the early 50’s, and focused mainly on the use of drugs, mostly '___'. Gradually, the emphasis shifted to electromagnetic frequency research, which provided many advantages over the use of drugs. With this new method, subjects could now be manipulated and monitored from a distance, thereby avoiding detection.

The researchers discovered that all manner of effects could be achieved in human beings via the modulation of frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum, including the transmission of human voices to the brain, the control of moods and emotions, the targeting and remote manipulation of limbs and processes of internal organs, even the remote induction of serious health conditions such as heart attacks, strokes and cancers. www.youtube.com..., www.freedomfchs.com...

The US military also conducted mind control experiments and even collaborated with the CIA on some projects. www.tumblr.com... www.freedomfchs.com...

This accounts for the experiment sessions that Pam endured that happened at military bases.

It wasn’t until a congressional investigation and hearings initiated by Senator Frank Church, in the early 70’s that the nightmarish programs were made public.

Officially, MKULTRA was abandoned after the congressional hearings. In practice however, according to whistleblower testimony and victim accounts, the secret research continued at a steady pace.

Pam was an intelligent woman who could have done very well in life had she not been interfered with at every turn. She was on the honor roll in high school until an eye injury playing on a women’s basketball team forced her into surgery, after which her grades plummeted to a D-. Immediately after the surgery, she started experiencing “abnormal, controlled horrifying dreams and remotely influenced imagery” that never ended.

During her adult life she enjoyed brief success as a business owner for four years, but this eventually came to a halt due to the covert sabotage of her business. She later excelled in her college major of Administration of Justice with a 4.0 GPA, but due to electromagnetic targeting, her grades dropped somewhat. She then worked as a reserve police officer for the City of San Bernardino, California until workplace harassment began to happen.

She worked a series of jobs after that, but was never able to obtain or maintain steady employment for an extended period of time because of covert stalking scenarios such as unexplained customer complaints or sudden illnesses, resumes that never reached their intended destination, phone calls from potential employers that were re-routed to a ‘disconnection of service’ message, vehicle sabotage and more.

In her recent statement to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues, she wrote: “I have suffered the systematic destruction of my life, health, credibility, finances and general well being as a result of being placed in this program… All forms of communication intercepted: land line and cell phones, mail missing, opened or delayed. CONT......
edit on 17-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
........Her health became more of an issue as time went on and she eventually had to receive disability payments. Her physical ailments included: an auto-immune disorder, vasculitis, fibromyalgia, and tinnitis, as well as remote cognitive and behavioral control, synthetic telepathy (transmission of voices or other audio content to the human mind) blog.wired.com... www.freedomfchs.com...

- racing heartbeat, remote-influenced trancing, extreme fatigue, induced sleep, blurred vision, excruciating knee pain, excruciating foot pain, itching eyes, eye pain, intense pain in hands, debilitating migraines, sudden hearing loss, vibrations in parts of body, constant ringing in ears with constant pressure, involuntary movements of head and limbs" - and more.

She felt that some of her symptoms were consistent with radiation poisoning and began to feel more hopeless as she vainly sought medical help. Her condition continued to degrade, however hospitals refused to admit her even though she had very serious physical issues that doctors told her needed immediate attention. Her doctors would order her to be admitted to the hospital, but hospitals mysteriously refused to admit her with no explanation and her doctors were pressured not to intervene.

“I have literally begged for death,” she once said.

During her last days there had been a noticeable change in Pam. She called one activist late one night and interrogated him endlessly, desperately searching, probing for answers that she knew already were not there. “Who do I go to with this?” she said over and over. “Pam, we’re making progress,” he would say. “I need help right now!”

That familiar urgency in the face of horrific suffering, while no congressman, no influential human rights group or privacy rights group, no police department, no task force, no attorney, no phone call from the cavalry would be coming to offer a modicum of help or relief.

“Who do I go to, to report this?” she repeated accusingly, knowing the sad reality that for victims of secret government mind control experimentation programs, at least for the present, there are no answers and no one to go to for help.

So, when this activist finally received the call from someone who identified herself as a friend of Pam’s, he knew the next words would not be good.

How many more victims will have to resort to self-inflicted violence before the world pays attention to a growing network of covert technological crime?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join