It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most embarrasing thing ever happend to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi guys just curious what the most embarrasing thing thats ever happend to someone is?

Mine is pretty dumb and involves me being young and basicaly a dumbass lol.

When i was around 14-15 i was with a group of friends simon, scott, scooter and myself...it was around 10- 10.30pm and we were sat on what we call the pit gates its basicaly a huge gate they put over the road to stop cars and motorbikes getting onto the pit its self becouse its devided into 2 huge quarrys that we use for motorbikes or using guns anyway back to me being a dumbass...we were sat on the gate and taking the usual bull that teenagers do and i turn around and see something about 30 foot away in the darkness behind me walking towards me and its way too small to be human it looked around 3-4 foot tall so i watched it for a second and it came out of the grass so i basicaly screamed run lol and all my friends ran after me trying to catch up wich was impossible becouse i was atleast 30 foot away from them before they realised i was gone lol.They eventualy catch up when i sit on a wall about 2 streets away and i tell them what happend and they dont belive me so we run back to see if they can see it aswell and we get there and nothing its just silent and they just laugh and say im losing it and sit on the gate again...maybe 30 seconds passes and my friend scooter looks behind him and see's what i seen before and he screams and runs away and we all turn around and see it and run off laughing at scooter becouse he sounded like a girl his scream was so high pitched lol then about 5 mins later we go back and have a look and i walk up the pit road after the gate to have a look around and i dont see anything.So i walk a little further up and notice this thing staring at me in the pitch black so i lose it and run off again jumping over the gate i must of looked like a nutcase becouse my friends started running before i could get close to the gate and as we get to the corner my mom walks around with our 2 dogs at the time a rottwailer and labrador so we tell her what we have just seen and we think its a ghost or alien bla bla so she has a walk up......she goes into the grass and walks out laughing at us all hystericaly...turns out it was a F****G DOG!! a staffie lol
edit on 8-6-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Not going there, TMI and tomany examples.

But at least I learned something from them.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
back in the aol days I used to sit in a chat room and everyone that entered I would greet with

"Welcome! Entrance to the room requires you reveal your most embarrassing moment!"

most people left :X

some people just laughed

the rest relayed something bathroom related.... ew

my answer is always the same - "ignorant people embarrass me"

I really can't think of any situation in my life (even bathroom related) that embarrassed me - usually in those situations I'd just get mad

However, I've only blushed once in my life, illogically

I was a teenager and used to sit at a lunch table with all guys - I'm a girl of course
or that wouldn't be a point to make - and for some unknown reason one day when I came in the guy sitting next to me started calling me cherry merry muffin
(I still crack up at that) - I don't know why that would make me blush, I just found it hilarious and turned red. From that day on I was known to that group as Cherry

Thanks for bringing up the memories ♥♥♥

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

The most embarrassing thing to happen to me can't be
posted on this board.I am sure that it would violate some
T&C rule and get me in trouble.
Trust me,it's a good one...all I can say,it involves a brown
paper bag.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, I keep messing up my posts on the "ATS" section. So I've decided to "hide out" on BTS and lighten up a bit here.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have only asked one guy out in my entire life. It also took me over a year to get up the courage to ask him out and to plot the perfect approach and timing. After what followed, I never again made the first move:

Upon walking up to him, I lost the traction of my dress shoes while walking down an asphalt ramp. While tripping and falling, I landed right into one of those big out door metal trash cans and both the can and myself went crashing into the ground.

He helped me up, being a perfect gentleman, and told me 'Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.' Just more confirmation the guy was awesome. Although I was mortified after the trashcan, I still asked him out. To which he replied he just started seeing someone... as she walked up behind him. She was gorgeous.

It couldn't have gone more wrong. To make things worse, I burst into tears like a little cry baby and made a total fool of myself.

It was so traumatic I never asked another man out again.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok this is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me.

I use to be a postman a few years back and one day I was posting in this little cul de sac when I all of a sudden needed a number 2. (probably due to the amount of Newcastle brown ale I drunk the previous night).
So I climb over a gate at the end of the cul de sac which led into a valley like field where behind a bush I squatted down to do my business.
Then in the distance I heard a trains horn, not realising that at the top of a hill facing me was a train track.
So here's I am squatting down with my pants around my ankles when a passenger train comes hurtling pass me.
It was that close I could see the whites of the peoples eyes who were watching me and laughing.
And if that wasn't bad enough half way through my business I pricked the curiosity of a few cows who were moving towards me for a closer look so I had too cut short my business and make a hasty exit before I was molested by those beasts.

(I have not drunk Newcastle brown ale ever since)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

When I was in my teens I was at a friends house party.

Everyone including myself was fairly drunk on alcohol and one of the people in the house tripped over and knocked all of my friends father's trophies onto the floor smashing the majority of them up.

A few people including myself attempted with (moderate success) to glue the trophies back together.

Afterwards I took a trip to the loo (forgetting to wash my hands), did my business and suddenly realised I had glued my hand to my nether regions.

Took me quite some time to get them removed too, thank god for soap!

The door to the toilet did not have a lock either so everyone had a right good laugh at my expense.

I still get called "Jim" (reference to American Pie 2 in case nobody has watched it) every now and then when I meet up with old friends from my schoolboy days.

edit on 9-6-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My husband.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I can honestly say I don't think I have one to contribute lol

I have been sitting here since you posted this trying to think of one.

Anytime something happens to me that could be deemed embarrassing to most I just laugh it off. In real life I am a total goof ball so I don't really get embarrassed. I make fun of myself too much to even care.

AshleyD, that is the cutest story!! It's like a scene from a romantic comedy, one you'd see Drew Barrymore in!

new topics

top topics

join