It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creflo Dollar ORDERS Eddie Long's Former Church Members to 'GO BACK'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

It's Psychology, the study of the mind (and he has a lot of minds to study). He is their leader, they come to him with their problems, to get married and for knowledge. They pay him every week (sometimes twice) just for him to speak to them (and thats just in the offering plate) and give him 10% of what they make every month. He is their "jesus" and thus, their ticket to heaven. He is their "pope".

Do a little research into "Pavlov's dog", google and wikipedia are a nice place to start.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666

Check this out. It goes into the subliminal programming that clergy (and others) use.

www.trans4mind.com...
edit on 10-6-2011 by LHP666 because: (no reason given)

WOW. i clicked your link and number two was "Pavlov and Conditioning". Talk about being on the same wavelength!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Thanks, both of you. That link looks fantatsic...nice meaty reading to dig into over the next few hours.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You're welcome.

And I think James Randi did some work in this area too. I'm going only off of memory here, but he (or those with him) took instruments into a 'revival' and proved that they did these things. And it wasn't the Peter Popoff incident either. It was something different. Or maybe I am wrong about that,

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LHP666

The JREF exposes charlatans and helps people defend themselves from paranormal and pseudoscientific claims

www.randi.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Whether you "believe" in religion or not, you had better take heed.
This is much bigger than just another scandalous preacher caught up in the coerced homosexual sodomy of minors. The frequency of the allegations, the diversity of churches and the utter disrespect these pastors show their congregants is another example of The End Time.

Crefalo Dollar has been corrupted by Satan. What blows my mind is how so many people could be brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Crefalo Dollar has been corrupted by Satan. What blows my mind is how so many people could be brainwashed.

Corrupted by Satan. Hmmm. So, it's the Devils fault! When all else fails, blame Satan! Do everything you can to remove personal responsibility from the equation. That is the christian SOP for these situations. That 'blows my mind'.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
and the saga continues...

edit on 6/14/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think it started with Oral Roberts, then Kenneth Copeland and so on, and so on. If you make people believe they have to tithe to get blessed by God, the the preacher doesn't have to work. It's funny they always say this scripture, "If a man doesn't work, he doesn't eat."

So...why aren't they "working." like everybody else?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join