It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Civilazation In Death Valley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
about 75 years ago, two men were looking for mines in death valley when one of the men fell into a deep shaft. he was ok and told the other guy to come down. they followed a tunnel for 20 miles or somthin and found a secret town under death valley. it was ancient of course and their was gold, mummies and more. link

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Of course the site is conveniently located on the China Lake naval gunnery range, or some such installation in Death Valley. (I know this because this was in a book called Mysterious California).
You'd have to be nuts to accept this tale at face value, since the enterance has mysteriously disappeared. Speaking of nuts, it is alleged that Charles Manson intended to lead his followers into such an underground world after starting a cataclysmic race war (can't back that up, neither could the book where i read it).

The most likely explanation is that these are the burrows of a race of highly evolved nuclear red ants which I flushed down the toilet 10 years ago after finishing my 6th grade science project.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Aw man who would follow some tunnel TWENTY miles?! I would stop after 20 feet. And if I was that guy there would be no way i was going in there even if he told me it was ok.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A very cute and amusing old tale that relies on the reader having never been to Death Valley and having not done much research on it.

The place does get rain, and any good rain would cause the tunnels to collapse.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
A very cute and amusing old tale that relies on the reader having never been to Death Valley and having not done much research on it.

The place does get rain, and any good rain would cause the tunnels to collapse.

SSSSSSSHHHH Don't blow a good story man....it's been around too long.

new topics

top topics

join