It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Fireball/UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What an incredible video
. What the hell is that thing? Towards the end of the video you can see a beam of light shoot down from the clouds. Weird. Any of you guys wanna jump in here and try to explain it.

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Pretty wild, I didnt see any animals like the guy was talking about though.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I doubt he was interested in the animals when a huge bright object is lighting up the sky.

Maybe it's all hoaxed but it look fairly real to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
He says he shot the footage at 2 in the morning so it was dark.

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That is a nice video. I don't want discount the story but, to me, that looks like a rocket or possibly the space shuttle taking off. Like I said, I am not saying it is a rocket, just that it looks like one. Cool video though.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
well he can SAY he filmed it when it was dark... but who knows for sure...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
cool bit of film. Shame again about the watching quality. Can`t really tell if this is a fake or not. That beam at the end was very very cool, think someone was being abducted?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I checked it out again, I still think it is some sort of rocket taking off. The beam looks like it is just probably a camera abberation. You can see it switching from dark to light, back and forth like that. Like there was some sort of camera filter applied either during filming or post-production.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That was crazy?!?!?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
A rocket or shuttle launch first came to mind but that beam at the end leaves me puzzled.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Crazy stuff. I did think of a rocket or shuttle at first but I I just don't know.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If the shuttle, it would have to have been STS-31. STS-36 launched at night, too, but that was in February, hardly summer. STS-31 was a night shot and it carried the Hubble Telescope!

Here is a good look at a night launch:
www.geocities.com...

Of course, many other rockets are launched regularly too. My vote if rocket.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'd have to say it looks like either a rocket or shuttle launch seen passing through clouds - at least thats what I see on first look - an impressive piece of footage nonetheless.

Just had a thought - some of the night footage of Patriot missile launches could look like this from a distance (?) - although having said that, it looks like it's climbing pretty sharply.

Oh - and the 'beam of light' - just lens flare I think.

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by UniversalFiction]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've done some reserch work here, and according to NORAD postings,for the area in question, there were a number of objects reentering the earths atmosphere in the mid year of 1990. Most of this was space junk, but two incidents were not! Does anyone the specific date this vidio was taken?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
That beam happens when you aim any camcorder at the sun, or bright light. That's no mystery. I have some footage of a sunset on a beach in CA that does the exact same thing. Although, it does appear to be very bright, whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
extremely cool video if it is a rocket i would of thought it was something different.

new topics

top topics

join