It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey next to be hacked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is my first go at predicting something. I predict that Turkey will get hacked by Anon tomorrow at 6pm local time.

Just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If they are, won't they come looking for you?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

I can hear it now: "We did it sir! We hacked those turkies!!"

Yes indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Who, the turkeys? They could do, I suppose, but what would be the point of that? I'm not anonymous. Besides, I sting like a paper-cut and jump like a flea. I can also make whooshing noises whilst waving my arms.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Double post. Hate pucking opera.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Karilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So really, how would you know that? I don't think I would be making those predictions anymore. Could get you a little visit.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The only reason I did say so is that I wasn't [directly] involved. Besides, I'm quite difficult to find. Even more so in 2 weeks time when I'll be in international waters for 2 months solid.

What I'm surprised at is the fact that ALL the anon ops aren't flagged up. IRC chans are not hard to follow. I think what they're doing is great. I bet alot of the younger dudes out there in anon will end up more anarchistic as they get older. With direct action as well as hacking they could achieve more than any other group there's been, and with a core of public support to boot.

top topics

join