It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Understanding Creation.

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Go to the source. Your higher self that exists outside of space and time. It is not of this dimension. It (you) who has seen the outcome of your life from the perspective of past present and future (outside of time) is thus with you now. You only have to recognize him/her and know that you created yourself for experience. More accurately, you created your experience, so if you are experiencing "someone else", know that that is just your higher self's creation for you. We are all here, and not a figment of your imagination, but it is by design coming from your higher self. What I'm partly trying to say is, we all have one higher self. It exists outside of time and has seen and is seeing and did see your life and is with you and me now and is us.

The nature of this higher self, I can best describe as pure unbounded conscious awareness vibrating with the energy of love and looks like a beautiful light.

You can tap into this higher self which is also a higher dimension which is God right now and view everything from your higher self perspective. Remember though that your higher self is viewing and creating all events in your life from past present and future.

Again, because interaction with another person is an event in your life that your higher self is creating, then your higher self must be their higher self too, and therefore all is one.
edit on 8-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: YOUr ReasOON FOORRR the EDiTTTTTT???!!!??!?!?!?!?!


Basically, what I'm seeing is, the universe is being created in this now moment, but from the perspective of no time including past, present, and future.

Also, I'm sorry if I am confusing you with the jumbledness of my thoughts.
edit on 8-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: (must be filled out)




posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
confused.com



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

The nature of this higher self, I can best describe as pure unbounded conscious awareness vibrating with the energy of love and looks like a beautiful light.

While i agree entirely with the rest of your post i see what you describe as the nature of the source as only half of it.
For to have unbounded light is to have unbounded shadow, as a balance must be struck.
the ying yang symbol is a great representation of this.
So while we seek the light we must not forget the shadows, as to leave them behind is to forget the parts of you that drove you into the light in the first place..



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


There is no duality to light and darkness they are the same thing in themselves. We are creating ourselves through awareness of our "higher" being. This being is alive in your mind peceptualizing a new creation of the "self". There is no other dimensions. The only dimensions that exist, exist within the complexity of the power of our minds and our ability to be aware of them. God is the all in everything.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Reality is just light.
Illusion includes darkness to gain experience.
The goal of experience is to realize we are God.

From the higher self perspective, we create our own reality. If we connect with our higher self, we can create any experience we choose.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


And once we realize we are god, then what ?
once we reach the mountain top do we choose to be alone in the reality we created, or do we take the fall so we can remain with the collective mind that is all of us ?
When we have seen the top of the mountain and the bottom of the pit, where do we then choose to stand on the steps,
i like reality, its got a great view and the food is good.
i intend to stay here for a while now ive seen the truth..
what aabout you, what will you do when you reach the top. jump off or wait to be pushed off by the next person waiting to get there too?
yes it is experience's we come here for, thats why i choose to stay
peace



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Reality is not light. Reality is reality. We are not god, everything is god. You are missusing your words. There is no duality to light and darkness it is the same thing.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


There is no duality to light and darkness they are the same thing in themselves. We are creating ourselves through awareness of our "higher" being. This being is alive in your mind peceptualizing a new creation of the "self". There is no other dimensions. The only dimensions that exist, exist within the complexity of the power of our minds and our ability to be aware of them. God is the all in everything.


God
Alpha and Omega
Beginning and End
Darkness and Light

This is why there is an old and a new testament in the bible.

We are at a crossroads

We are finally seeing the light and are finally about to dwell in it.

Let's look at the overall view of the bible

There seems to be a lot of darkness attributed to God in the OT
Jesus was born in the NT and then the whole mood of the bible and perception of God turned more positive.

God was darkness in OT and light in NT but still present as himself throughout the whole bible.

Jesus was just light. We are about to meet Jesus and live with him as him. But we haven't yet. We are still in the OT. We are getting closer to the NT when the light will be introduced to our world.

My point is God is darkness and light as one.

Jesus is just light.

We are about to become just light.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Reality is not light. Reality is reality. We are not god, everything is god. You are missusing your words. There is no duality to light and darkness it is the same thing.


To say we are not God and everything is God is a contradiction. We are God, but as one. We are God having a dream, or should I say nightmare. Everything we experience seems to be separate things in the dream, but is still being dreamed by one.

It's like when you dream, you see people and places, but it's really just all in your head.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lets use logic and what we think we know about the universe to come up with a slightly more probably theory. The universe began with a big bang or god created it. No these concepts are not mutually exclusive. If our concept of god, or universal conciousness or whatever you want to call it, is close to the truth then before god there was only god. Logically this means that after god there was only god. So from what did god create the universe. Well the only possible answer is from god. Exploding yourself if you are the total of everything is probably a good way to kick off creation. Evidence for this idea, that everything is at least at some level, connected to everything else exits in theories such as string theory, conservation of energy, quantum entanglement, the existence of other dimensions at the sub atomic level the list goes on. The point I'm trying to make here is your conciousness is only higher then your concious awareness of your self and what’s around you. What you all are calling your higher conciousness is what you are, at a base level, energetically. We are fragments of the true higher conciousness bound together through quantum entanglement, but also entangled with the higher consciousness.

You must understand that what you perceive as real and solid is only real and solid because you are here to observe it. Our consciousness creates what our conscious awareness interacts with, from energy that exits in a form of infinite possibility. Moment to moment we and everything around us assembles and disassembles from an energetic source that is everything and nothing all at the same time. The code that directs how this process of reality creation takes place, exits in our conciousness and is translated via our brain into what we perceive with our conscious awareness to be reality. Weather or not the higher consciousness has awareness on a macroscopic level of what its individual consciousness’s are doing or why, I don't know. What I believe is that information transfer along energetic pathways is not necessarily one way. That certain people through out the ages have taped into the higher consciousness, with their conscious awareness, and have interpreted that experience in different ways. They are all saying the same thing however, that one day we will be reunited with the infinite.
edit on 8-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: Punctuation or god told me to do it, I'm not sure.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Your higher self that exists outside of space and time.
past present and future (outside of time) is thus with you now.
you created yourself for experience.
that is just your higher self's creation for you
by design coming from your higher self.
we all have one higher self.
It exists outside of time and has seen and is seeing and did see your life and is with you and me now and is us.
pure unbounded conscious awareness vibrating with the energy of love and looks like a beautiful light.
You can tap into this higher self which is also a higher dimension which is God
Again, because interaction with another person is an event in your life that your higher self is creating, then your higher self must be their higher self too, and therefore all is one
the universe is being created in this now moment, but from the perspective of no time including past, present, and future.


Everything listed above is not only unsupported assertions, but most of it makes little to no sense whatsoever.

Not only have you not helped us to "understand creation", you've pooped forth a bizarre and esoteric view of reality that is so far from it that it defies contemplation.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Now your contridicting yourself. You say that god is the light and the dark, yet the dark is unacceptable so we are moving into the light. You use the duality of the bibble to support your theory.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Go to the source. Your higher self that exists outside of space and time. It is not of this dimension. It (you) who has seen the outcome of your life from the perspective of past present and future (outside of time) is thus with you now. You only have to recognize him/her and know that you created yourself for experience. More accurately, you created your experience, so if you are experiencing "someone else", know that that is just your higher self's creation for you. We are all here, and not a figment of your imagination, but it is by design coming from your higher self. What I'm partly trying to say is, we all have one higher self. It exists outside of time and has seen and is seeing and did see your life and is with you and me now and is us.

The nature of this higher self, I can best describe as pure unbounded conscious awareness vibrating with the energy of love and looks like a beautiful light.

You can tap into this higher self which is also a higher dimension which is God right now and view everything from your higher self perspective. Remember though that your higher self is viewing and creating all events in your life from past present and future.

Again, because interaction with another person is an event in your life that your higher self is creating, then your higher self must be their higher self too, and therefore all is one.
edit on 8-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: YOUr ReasOON FOORRR the EDiTTTTTT???!!!??!?!?!?!?!


Basically, what I'm seeing is, the universe is being created in this now moment, but from the perspective of no time including past, present, and future.

Also, I'm sorry if I am confusing you with the jumbledness of my thoughts.
edit on 8-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: (must be filled out)
SF ,
we are all fragmets of the source,
creator,
created in the image,
thus we create,
let's combine forces ,
and create a future again for ourselfs,
lets face fear and doubts and ourselfs,
and return home

thank you



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AusiAnarchist
 


Precisely. What I'm saying is, there is one creator that exists outside of time. In one instant, he exploded into a trillion trillion trillion trillion pieces, and at that same instant he did not. At that same instant, you have been dead for 257 years, haven't been born yet, and you are here right now. At that same instant, you ARE George Washington, King Henry, and Cleopatra. And you are God.

Away from creation, you are existing as pure unbounded consciousness and you feel ecstatic and you are a bright light. There is no such thing as time.

Coupled with creation, you are dark and light, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog
 


You are using fear as your guide. Why are you worried about being alone? Are you currently alone in your life?



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AusiAnarchist
 


Well put ausi, you were able to better define what i was saying in a less complex manner. Its hard to learn how to use words properly to define experience.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Your higher self that exists outside of space and time.
past present and future (outside of time) is thus with you now.
you created yourself for experience.
that is just your higher self's creation for you
by design coming from your higher self.
we all have one higher self.
It exists outside of time and has seen and is seeing and did see your life and is with you and me now and is us.
pure unbounded conscious awareness vibrating with the energy of love and looks like a beautiful light.
You can tap into this higher self which is also a higher dimension which is God
Again, because interaction with another person is an event in your life that your higher self is creating, then your higher self must be their higher self too, and therefore all is one
the universe is being created in this now moment, but from the perspective of no time including past, present, and future.


Everything listed above is not only unsupported assertions, but most of it makes little to no sense whatsoever.

Not only have you not helped us to "understand creation", you've pooped forth a bizarre and esoteric view of reality that is so far from it that it defies contemplation.


Some people get it, some people don't. The fact that some people get it supports my claim. The fact that some people don't means just that some people don't.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion
 



your misinterpreting my meaning..
what im saying is being at the top as a god head is a lonely place..
just as standing at the bottom of the abyss is..
Its not a matter of fear. i fear nothing any more,
when we are all one, there is none left to interact with, as it is all one,
so we must take the fall again to create reality
have you ever reached a point in prayer or meditation where you have sat in the throne of the god head and felt what it is like ?
but i cant walk that road for you, i can only show you the door, you must decide if you want to walk that path..
we are never truley alone, its just a sense of feeling.
a balance..
for if you never know what its like to stand alone at the point how can you ever know what its like to miss your friends and see what life is really about..
and as you said earlier


Its hard to learn how to use words properly to define experience.

edit on 8-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by AusiAnarchist
 


Precisely. What I'm saying is, there is one creator that exists outside of time. In one instant, he exploded into a trillion trillion trillion trillion pieces, and at that same instant he did not. At that same instant, you have been dead for 257 years, haven't been born yet, and you are here right now. At that same instant, you ARE George Washington, King Henry, and Cleopatra. And you are God.

Away from creation, you are existing as pure unbounded consciousness and you feel ecstatic and you are a bright light. There is no such thing as time.

Coupled with creation, you are dark and light, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.


Well no because we are individual shards of the infinite. Yes we have energetic ties too everything and everyone but we have our own chronology, our own stories. You might ask yourself why would god create individuality, free will etc. if the reality of the situation was that we are actually all everything all at once. We are bound to everything and part of the spectrum that is everything, but we are our own part. The experience your describing is what I believe belongs to god or the group consciousness or higher self or whatever you would like to call it. I will concede that it might be possible to tap into that experience but it's not ours to keep until we reunite with god and actually become god again. I'm not entirely sure that is the plan however. Personally I think god got lonely and is trying to reproduce.



posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog
 


If I was creating a world like this from the perspective of seeing everything from "outside the box". I'd want to every once in a while jump inside and see what it was like inside too e.g. self-awareness.




top topics



 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join