It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Freemason BUS & The House of Rothschild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
blacklistednews.c om

Hamilton was one of many Founding Fathers who were Freemasons. He had close relations with the Rothschild family which owns the Bank of England and leads the European Freemason movement. George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Jay, Ethan Allen, Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, John Brown and Roger Sherman were all Masons.

Here's a good series about the real power behind America. I know some of you dont get it or know who the elites are. This explains a lot about the Masons and the bankers how they set up their criminal federal reserve.

Read part one if you want to know about the eight families who really rule you.
deanhenderson.wordpress.com...

The House of Rockefeller BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds. [14] BIS is owned by the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Italy, Bank of Canada, Swiss National Bank, Nederlandsche Bank, Bundesbank and Bank of France. Historian Carroll Quigley wrote in his epic book Tragedy and Hope that BIS was part of a plan, “to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole…to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements.”

edit on 8-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
blacklistednews.c om

Hamilton was one of many Founding Fathers who were Freemasons. He had close relations with the Rothschild family which owns the Bank of England and leads the European Freemason movement. George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Jay, Ethan Allen, Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, John Brown and Roger Sherman were all Masons.

those men were also right handed! So anyone who is right handed is now implicated in this conspiracy!
can you not see how far of a stretch it is to say that because some of the founding fathers were masons, and they knew other powerful people, they were responsible for problems today? It boggles the mind. I wish you knew what freemasonry was really about.

Here's a good series about the real power behind America. I know some of you dont get it or know who the elites are. This explains a lot about the Masons and the bankers how they set up their criminal federal reserve.

Read part one if you want to know about the eight families who really rule you.
deanhenderson.wordpress.com...

The House of Rockefeller BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds. [14] BIS is owned by the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Italy, Bank of Canada, Swiss National Bank, Nederlandsche Bank, Bundesbank and Bank of France. Historian Carroll Quigley wrote in his epic book Tragedy and Hope that BIS was part of a plan, “to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole…to be controlled in a feudalistic fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements.”

edit on 8-6-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

well if you read the article you'd know they explain the who when what how and why I know its not something we see much anymore but well worth the read.
Go ahead give it a go that way if you disagree you can argue facts rather than that weak argument you presented. Being right handed or left handed is no barrier to entry in the masonic cult. Nor were all these masonic puppets right handed sigh.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The point that always stuck with me throughout learning my U.S. history was that the United States Congress-Senate-President from it's infancy chose to borrow money from these same shark bankers that they had told the average american people to stay away from

And here we finally are: bought and paid for like a whore in a cell, with oweing our every move and direction of this once great country on the actions of the few!

Can you say checkmate

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

OK, we can do it your way.

All US Masonic lodges are to this day warranted by the British Crown, whom they serve as a global intelligence and counterrevolutionary subversion network. Their most recent initiative is the Masonic Child Identification Program (CHIP). According to Wikipedia, the CHIP programs allow parents the opportunity to create a kit of identifying materials for their child, free of charge. The kit contains a fingerprint card, a physical description, a video, computer disk, or DVD of the child, a dental imprint, and a DNA sample.

from your source.

the CHIP program takes all that information and gives it to the parents. none of that information is saved. None of it is warehoused, categorized, or transmitted. So why is this even an issue?

Following the Lincoln hit, Booth was whisked away by members of a secret society known as Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC). KGC had close ties to the French Society of Seasons, which produced Karl Marx. KGC had fomented much of the tension that caused the Civil War and President Lincoln had specifically targeted the group. Booth was a KGC member and was connected through Confederate Secretary of State Judah Benjamin to the House of Rothschild. Benjamin fled to England after the Civil War. [12]

I thought this was about masons?

This story is a wonderful trip down memory lane, citing some wonderful history, but tying todays masonry into a Rothschild conspiracy never seemed to be clear. Can you please point me to the part where this is explained?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

well first anout the CHIP program do you realy trust the gov not to keep those files I sure dont...

second ya its deeper than just the freemasons so what?

fact other organizations are involved doesnt make the freemason ties any less real..

as for tying it all together for ya how about we wait for the author to publish the other 2 parts

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

check out the CHIP program. It's a volunteer program where the data is erased immediately after the child is finished with the interview. Since it's a voluntary thing, I cannot fathom what benefit could be had by keeping that data. The DNA sample is physically given right to the parent. I think people get freaked out because of the name. Whoever picked it out never went to a conspiracy site.

As to the rest, being that I am a Freemason and I know what happens when the door close and the Tyler guards the door, I know it's not possible for there to be a global conspiracy where masons are working with Rothschild's to control the world. But there is only one way for others to find out for themselves.........

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

well first anout the CHIP program do you realy trust the gov not to keep those files I sure dont...

UcDat
my brother, I would like to inform you that
Network Dude is a Freemason.

I am also a Past Master of a Blue Lodge
in Masonry. However, I am no longer
active in the fraternity.

Quite a few yrs back, my family participated
in the CHIP program. The kits were handed out
to the parents. the parents themsleves
collected the data samples needed and they
were stored only by the parents. Nobody ever
got samples of the kids. It mainly served as
a file folder you could pull out of a drawer
that already contained the genetic data needed
to search for your missing child or to identify
your child if they had been killed. I kept that
data collected on my own kids in my filing cabinet
in my office just in case, it was ever needed.
the authorities never got the data I collected
as a parent.

Now some lodges provide assistance to parents
who feel the instructions are overwhelming.
But do so right in front of the parent and the samples
taken are placed in the kit and sent home
with the parent. This stuff is not logged into
a database somewhere and will only be used
should an emergency occur concerning your
child's disappearance or death for identification
purposes.

Just a lil first hand knowledge of this program
from me

keep up the good work bro. cheers

boon

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by UcDat

check out the CHIP program. It's a volunteer program where the data is erased immediately after the child is finished with the interview. Since it's a voluntary thing, I cannot fathom what benefit could be had by keeping that data. The DNA sample is physically given right to the parent. I think people get freaked out because of the name. Whoever picked it out never went to a conspiracy site.

As to the rest, being that I am a Freemason and I know what happens when the door close and the Tyler guards the door, I know it's not possible for there to be a global conspiracy where masons are working with Rothschild's to control the world. But there is only one way for others to find out for themselves.........

Cool cool glad to have a mason aboard guess I know why this hits a nerve. And for the record I believe that most masons are good people the so called blue masons but if we dig a bit its not hard to see that there is a dark side to some of the masonic orders.
If you dont mind me asking do you have a thread about masonry open I'd like to ask some questions about it and debate this some more.

As for the CHIPS program its just hard to trust the gov on anything now days.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

the CHIP program has nothing to do with the government. It's a local project that different groups adopt, masonry being one of those groups.

I encourage you to start a thread with your specific thoughts and or complaints about masonry. There is a huge resource of knowledge here with the masons on this board and the members who are no longer members of the craft. There are lots of older threads with questions like "ask a mason" and the like, and they are a great place to start, but resurrecting one of those won't get as much attention as a new thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by UcDat

the CHIP program has nothing to do with the government. It's a local project that different groups adopt, masonry being one of those groups.

I can concur with that statement as the truth.
it is not a gov sponsored program.
And no entity gets the sample data
other than the parents or legal guardians
of the child.

I may not know about all the banking cartel
stuff or the Rothschilds. But the CHIP
program I have personal hands on
experience with. And Personally,
I think it's a great idea should your child
ever get kidnapped or die in a way that
disfigures them, then the samples from
the kit can be used to identify. It's not
something that sits well with a lot of parents
as they'd rather not dwell on bad thoughts like
that. But it would help in case it was needed

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
cool thx for the info on the CHIPS program actually sounds like a good thing for parents

might just start one of those asks a mason threads after i dig a bit more into whats already been said

so anything else in the articles you guys can debunk or confirm?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's great and all especially considering you don't know what information is being stored/ distributed with your smart phone. If you're going to blindly trust in the intentions of the power hungry, consider yourself a drone.

Rothschild family not implicated or involved how? Have you seen some photos of the Senate building in Israel?

To make things clear...

Banking institutions as follows:

Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazares Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's great and all especially considering you don't know what information is being stored/ distributed with your smart phone. If you're going to blindly trust in the intentions of the power hungry, consider yourself a drone.

Sorry I don't follow Boon said the CHIP program did not involve the government and that the loges that sponsor it do not keep any of the DNA they take from your kid. That they make a kit for the parent to keep to help identify or track your child should you have a need. I doubt he's lying but its pretty easy to verify if you want.

Network dude was the one who questioned the Rothschild banking connection. i think he said that he has yet to see a clear connection to the current day masonic movement and that evil banking empire.

For the record I do think there is a dark side to the masons but that most of them are good honest people like Boondock Saint and Network Dude. The ones who worship JEB or are part of groups like the scull and bones or the Bohemian grove club are the ones who need to be exposed.

new topics

top topics

join