It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tatzelwurm, the scary german worm with claws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a farmer reported seing this 5 foot worm with claws and jaws attack a sheep back in the 1700's. if u have ever heard about this, u2u me

www.occultopedia.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I remember seeing a thread about this on ATS, but I can't seem to find it. Well, I'll keep looking. It might have actually been something similar to this but on the islands of the south pacific.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
that skeleton looks like plastic and worms don't have bones

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looks fake.
The arms look like they were just thrown on the sides.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As he said...worms don't have bones.

This is 100% fake.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Who said it was a worm?

That was just a word he used to describe it.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
True...worm is just what he used to describe it. But I saw a show not too long ago that contained this very "skeleton." I know for a fact that this picture at least is a fake, it's some artist model in a museum. As for the legend and myth of "the worm", who knows, I wouldn't doubt that it may exist though.

Edit: You can even see that the board it is mounted on has been sprayed white around the bones, this is from spray-painting the plastic pieces.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Ajax]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The word 'tazelwurm' can translate as 'worm with feet'. Also, don't forget that the word 'Wurm" throughout the ages includes snakes and dragons. It more of a descriptive term for a serpentine creature than a specific species name.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
its fake. even the article sed the skeleton was fake. it still may have existed. it just didnt look exactly like that.

new topics

top topics

join