It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite’s Plan For Global Extermination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Full interview ..and is excellent ..u must see

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thank you very much.

SFY

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I have just finished to see the interview and I'm shocked. Thank you again.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

i watched that the other day and it is messed up that there are people who actualy think like that out there. there are better solutions to overpopulation than what that nazi halldren is saying, better than killing 80% of us i say

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

He's a hypocrite and only a dope would take the word of a hypocrite. Funny how all these people who advocate population reduction don't practice what they preach, considering most of these wealthy elitist parasites breed like rabbits and have big families. Let's get rid of all the rich elitist parasites and this planet will be able to sustain 15 billion easy.
Thanks for sharing Russo.
These people are now so in everyones face and yet a lot of people still can't see through their lies or hypocrisy. Wake up and smell the coffee!

edit on 12-6-2011 by kindred because: typo

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well I believe the NWO is a Satanic war against the American Way. The NWO banks and Fortune 100 corporations already own and manage most of our way of life including food, drinking water, healthcare, medicines, news media in cahoots with the NWO Obama White House, and of course, the Military Industrial Complex. The problem is that most awake American's either don't know what to do or have given up. This is a war against who we are and we need to arm ourselves mentally, spiritually and physically. The elites have mostly taken our billions of stimulus dollars off shore and moved themselves to Brazil or some other NWO supported country. The U.S. Government of today is NOT the same U.S. Government of twenty years ago! It is not by the people, of the people, and for the people. It is owned and operated by the Satanic World Banks and Fortune 100 corporations. And anyone, including Obama, who furthers the goals of the NWO is a traitor of the American Way.

America = Freedom

NWO = Extermination / Slavery

We need to pray hard and start pushing back now!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
dude,

Do you realize what ridiculous nonsense your arguments are? The people who run the economies would NOT want a mass extermination. Why? Because they would lose their entire tax base and their worker force. That would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. Even they aren't that stupid....

Sheesh....where is the common sense these days?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

All Alex Jones shows can be watched here for free on his channel. This is the kind of information that needs to go viral, but every time something this important is shared it comes out like molasses so it seems. Not many want to look at this kind of evil in the face.
This is the era where the old Nazi beliefs comes back to life, you could say its the beast having come to life. Who would have guessed it would be the U.S.
www.youtube.com...

Anyone interested in Dr. Tarpley here's his website.
tarpley.net...

edit on 21-6-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks for the info and links. Everyone should see this interview.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
dude,

Do you realize what ridiculous nonsense your arguments are? The people who run the economies would NOT want a mass extermination. Why? Because they would lose their entire tax base and their worker force. That would be cutting off their nose to spite their face. Even they aren't that stupid....

Sheesh....where is the common sense these days?

Im pretty sure the ptb dont need billions of people as worker force and, for the money, they already has almost everything, so...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Im pretty sure the ptb dont need billions of people as worker force and, for the money, they already has almost everything, so...

Again, stated by someone who obviously has not "experienced" the upper class or has intimate knowledge of how they work...

The upper class do NOT pay for things with their own money, except on rare occassion where there are substantial short term gains. The wealthy MUST have a working class that can and will drive the economy. Their entire structure is based upon this irreplaceable mechanism.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Who said anything about the ``upper class`` though?

He said the ``elites``, (whoever they are) plans for global extermination.

If they really exist, I'm sure that they don't care about money, but more about power and control.

The upper class do NOT pay for things with their own money

What do you mean by this? If they don't pay for things with the money they make how do they purchase goods? Do they steal it?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Who said anything about the ``upper class`` though?

He said the ``elites``, (whoever they are) plans for global extermination.

If they really exist, I'm sure that they don't care about money, but more about power and control.

Fine. Interchange "upper class" and "elite." Doesn't change my statement. It's semantics. (Personally, I find the term "elite" ridiculous.)

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
What do you mean by this? If they don't pay for things with the money they make how do they purchase goods? Do they steal it?

Of course they don't STEAL it. They use other people's, companies', or governments' money. It is a very particular process that the real uber-wealthy (think OLD money) use that the common man just doesn't understand. It's this process that separates the inter-generational wealth from the meager wealth or common man. However, it also underpins the reason why the "masses" play such a pivot role in their working patterns and consumption. It would derail the upper class in no way ever seen before to engage in a "mass global extinction." The idea is absolutely ludicrous... One of the STUPIDEST ideas I've ever heard of on ATS and clearly stated by someone who "doesn't get it."

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Again, stated by someone who obviously has not "experienced" the upper class or has intimate knowledge of how they work...

The upper class do NOT pay for things with their own money, except on rare occassion where there are substantial short term gains. The wealthy MUST have a working class that can and will drive the economy. Their entire structure is based upon this irreplaceable mechanism.

Ok, obviously you are an expert in being naive. You think in a way that underestimates the capacity of these people. You seem stuck in old ideas that they still need billions to sustain their way of life. THIS is ridiculous. How manny people do you think ELITE are?

Who needs money when you can control and manipulate the whole sphere where this has value?

Take a look in this picture:

Power

Who is the bag of "money"?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Look at the birth rates in Europe in America. It seems the approach, that would have severe by effects was abbandonned and replaced with social engineering on a massive scale coupled with the avaiability of birth control.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Look at the birth rates in Europe in America. It seems the approach, that would have severe by effects was abbandonned and replaced with social engineering on a massive scale coupled with the avaiability of birth control.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well they sure don't need a working class of 6 and a half billion. So your speaking as though you come from the rich class of people. Could you be more specific at what the rich will need in size of population to keep the rich's food and money troughs filled?
A smaller population say of 5 hundred million will be much more easier to control than a population of 7 plus billion.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
You do know that we are overpopulating the planet -- in my lifetime at age 16 we had about 150 million people, in the United States, now I am 61 and we have over 300 million. Trust me there is a difference, things, public areas, roads, events, transportation are all way more crowded then they were. We are losing out dignity as humans; this guy supports family planning and birth control - after exploring more draconian methods. And it is somehow a conspiracy? All the while there is a vast group of idiots -- who believe Planned Parenthood is the work of the devil.

Sad times indeed.

I agree that we are reaching overpopulation... But it seem worse than it is because the elite are hording money and starving people; to make it look like there's not enough food to go around... Then there's their whole "global warming" issue saying that people are overheating this planet, when SOLAR flares are rising and every planet in our SOLAR SYSTEM IS HEATING UP.... So we can all pay carbon tax to their World Bank .... That Finances both sides of wars they start.

Depopulation over a long period is one thing, like planned parent hood; a 1 child policy of sorts is one thing.

It's a whole new can of worms when the government starts posioning food and water, and forcing vaccinations, militarising the police, robbing countries, faking terrorist attacks and starting wars ad riots from every angle.

Hating the one child policy is just a by-product of people hating EVERYTHING the government wants to do.

But hey, It's easier to bow down to King Obama and his wars and banker bailouts and depopulation.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't think the elite's plan for depopulation will happen. Sure, there are those evil people out there who would like to see it happen so they can have greater control, but those people have their masters as well.

The question is, will their masters let it happen. George Kavassilas has a good point in this video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join