It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite’s Plan For Global Extermination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I dont know if this has already been posted, but I did some search and didnt found here, so I'll share with you.

n a bombshell new video interview, historian and author Webster Tarpley exposes how White House science czar John P. Holdren, who infamously co-wrote a 1977 textbook in which he advocated the formation of a “planetary regime” that would use a “global police force” to enforce totalitarian measures of population control, including forced abortions, mass sterilization programs conducted via the food and water supply, as well as mandatory bodily implants that would prevent couples from having children, is a Malthusian fanatic in the tradition of the arcane anti-human ideology that originated amongst British aristocracy in the 19th century.

Source

”‘To provide a higher quality of life for all, there must be fewer people.’ says Holdren.” – Webster Tarpley

Well, they should have thought of that before. Talk about this now and present this type of solution is "more of the same we've seen happen in history, in the hands of dictators and crooks that so much the history books warned us.

I can not believe something like that. Maybe I'm just naive but this is too much for me. If true, please bring this people to justice to imprison them for life before it is too late.

A quote from youtube.

We really got to be greatfull for people like Dr Prof Tarpley, who I saw suspect about at first, but I have come to realise this man we have a lot to thank him for, bringing this information into the public domain. We keep voting for the same criminals hoping for change, & things are getting worse, they want more for themselves, & willing to kill the Nations of the world to acheive it. I read an article where our Presidents & P. M joked about how they will cause the people to become canibals.

This is what happens when sick people try to take control over the world.

edit on 8-6-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Look at the Club of Rome, then their member list, then their reports. It is the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I watched a show of alex jones's around the time of the royal wedding where he had Webster Tarpley on-air, it was great to listen to the mans knowledge regarding the royal family, damn inbred crazies

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Maybe it was in your link I don't know, Ill check.
But do I have to be a member of Prison planet in order to watch the full length interview or what?
I have been interested in what Tarpley has to say, but can not find the actual interview anywhere.
edit on 8-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Interesting man!
So, from what I see, the depopulation programs are progressing very aggressively now.
EVERYTHING we touch, eat, come into contact with is already poisoned.
TPTB are taking away our natural remedies, vitamins..etc.
Our rights are gone, we are living in a police state. (Never did I imagine that this would be happening in the U.S.)

For the billion people who will remain alive on this planet...they will not survive long. Most of the planet is poisoned.

It's time to bring down the NWO.

If there are any White Hats reading this message, COUNT ME IN!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Maybe it was in your link I don't know, Ill check.
But do I have to be a member of Prison planet in order to watch the full length interview or what?
I have been interested in what Tarpley has to say, but can not find the actual interview anywhere.
edit on 8-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

I think you have to.

We encourage all our subscribers to watch this video now at Prison Planet.tv by visiting the “video reports” section. Not a member? Please click here to subscribe and get instant access to this interview, along with thousands of hours of material, including daily access to the live video stream and video archives of The Alex Jones Show.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You do know that we are overpopulating the planet -- in my lifetime at age 16 we had about 150 million people, in the United States, now I am 61 and we have over 300 million. Trust me there is a difference, things, public areas, roads, events, transportation are all way more crowded then they were. We are losing out dignity as humans; this guy supports family planning and birth control - after exploring more draconian methods. And it is somehow a conspiracy? All the while there is a vast group of idiots -- who believe Planned Parenthood is the work of the devil.

Sad times indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Look at the Club of Rome, then their member list, then their reports. It is the same.

Boomshakalaka..

Check This Thread...

15th..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Boomshakalaka..

Check This Thread...

15th..

Star and flag.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Boomshakalaka..

Thank you..

16th..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by RUSSO

Boomshakalaka..

Thank you..

16th..

Can you tell me what are you counting for?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Beck exposed this 2 years ago. It is pretty fascinating.

2nd

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by RUSSO

2nd

Horrorshow

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

reply to post by RUSSO

2nd

Horrorshow

What.. Beck or the plan?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

2nd

Horrorshow

What.. Beck or the plan?

The plan of course. Beck I dont know.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I guess I'm not as elite as I thought I was
they didn't send me the memo.

I think I'll sell my businesses and go blow my money on an extravagant lifestyle until the end.

I wonder how long it will take me to blow thru $175 million

I could use some partners in crime

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

2nd

Horrorshow

What.. Beck or the plan?

The plan of course. Beck I dont know.

Yeah, the plan is the epitome of crazy. It's like something out of a futuristic horror novel.
edit on 8-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cant say that i whole heartedly disagree with all of that... The human race for the most part is a disgusting virus. Nature has a lot of checks in balance, a lot of ways that work themselves out if one species is taking over. We spend untold billions looking after unwanted children and disabled people and elderly, when in nature (as cruel as it is) all of these unwanted or sick or old creatures would be eaten by other stronger creatures. Thats just how it is..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Yep, been keeping an eye on that thread, thanks.

And today I have started contacting every Senator in the country (gonna take me a week!) asking them to not approve any UN resolutions which impact our Constitution, BoR etc; not to accept any reports prepared by Club of Rome and it's various offshoots, the CFR or Bilderbergs as the "non policy" making think tanks OBVIOUSLy set US and World policy as can be shown thanks to Wikileaks ; and a few more things,.
My goal is to copy this email letter to every single Congressmen if it takes two weeks!

It makes me SO scared that I have to take action somehow. I pray that all of you will do the same - it will take some time - but if we can get as many people to do it, maybe it will inspire others to do the same. A conspiracy cannot only remain that until enough people join the movement.

Oh, and I'm also adding in my letter : George Bush lied to the American people when he said that the idea of the North American Union was a conspiracy theory, and thanks to Wikileaks we now know THAT'S not true!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Just havin' a good time with the whole "2nd" business..

3rd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join