It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 is a child play comparing to this world we live in now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
When members here post WW3 Threads they are mistaken..

We already live in a WW3 paradox..

The biggest country and our biggest military forces are NOW conducting more fear mongering and propaganda, than Hitler would ever imagine..

The most corrupted minds here in this world are screwing us over..

The richest family in this world are not a member of an country..

They are playing us (Divide and conquer) idealism..

We are being told Libya "dictator" # over and over, how bad that man is..
He did not like what the Globalist told him.. and wanted out.
Now he is thrown out and we are told lies how bad he is over and over again...

Just like Head of IMF did not comply... he is now in trail of "raping" someone...
Just like 2pac and many more...

The MSM names their WARS with different titles .. so we sit back and relax..

YOU KNOW WHAT! WE ALL ARE IN A BIG WAR RIGHT NOW!

After WW2 we settled down and are happy that it stopped... NO it has not stopped far from it.

WE ALL JUST AGREES what our propaganda boxes tells us, More lies and more cover ups...

i see great minds here, real critical thinkers out here in this world that cant grasp what storm of # we really live in.

i know its scary! it is.. its kinda stupid that decades we still listen to our "SELECTED" leaders.. that STILL only give us Fear mongering bull# to chew on day after day.

I really wanted to be a free man when i grew up, but i cant... my friends my family my work my life here on this planet is so wired up in to #, like our slave monetary system that holds us in a corner of FEAR.

Im trying not to rant, i really want to tell some out there who wants to listen, and do look at the big picture what our "leader" "politicians" are doing, and what they are really saying.

If you have noticed they don't talk to US AS THE PEOPLE... they are only talking to each other, please try to understand that.

We are given bits & pieces over a great time of period, and we argue over great length of time, but not really trying to help each other understand.

We are thought that we need to ridicule each other to feel better for us self..

We are grown up in a world we all argue and fight about the Money bag that are just not enough to share.

IT SHOULD NOT BE WHAT DOES IT COST! BUT DO WE HAVE THE RESOURCES?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Your points are well understood and accepted here for the most part.
I don't mean this as an insult but you are preaching to the choir in many respects. If it is as bad as you say and I believe it is, then what would your opinion be on how we could set ourselves free from the trap we are finding ourselves ensnared?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I mean we need a revolution! and that fast.

Am not recruiting or anything, but people & members who read on ATS should UNITE and do something to better their life's.

Help each other, start swapping resources with each other.. stop using government "promise" notes.

Its that easy to understand if you still want to use paper issue money from your gov. - you are entrapping yourself and your loved ones.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Death toll of WW2 (1939-1945) is something about 60 million people. Majority of Europe and huge parts of Asia and Middle East were left in ruins. Mass starvation was common. And of course it is a child play in comparison to what we have now, sitting comfortably near PC.
Do you know where i can get reality check since i do not get it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Politicians does not solve a thing, and are not capable to such a thing either.

Its impossible for them to do so.

It has been Leaders who are tried to take their country's back, as achieving that their resources that their country has, are not shipped over seas to bigger country`s as United states of Corruptness..

They have tried to make laws so their country can benefit more of their rich resources that their country have.

But eventually they die in a plane crash or are ridiculed and are thrown off, so the leaders to be in this world can continue their agenda.

They have a big wars for resources for so long that anyone can remember, but people don`t want to look at it, cause it scares your mind to much.

Something is constantly standing in the way, so this planet can prosper ones more... Paper Money issued paper that are not backed up by gold or silver no more.

Am not saying Paper money is a bad thing, BUT the Rules and Laws behind it makes it so corrupt and makes it easier to control different factions in this world, as Politicians views and agendas.

IF PEOPLE JUST STARTED TO LOOK WHO ARE SPONSORING WHO IN EACH CAMPAIGN THEY WILL SEE THE TRUTH WHO IS IN INTERESTS OF WHO!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think I might be offended at this.... considering all the people that lost their lives in WW2... also the whole Holocaust thing was kind of a big deal (please look up sarcasm I know it was a big deal)

yeah, posting on your twitter account is probably better then sitting in a camp... just sayin'

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's odd really, how people living in a time of change, for better or for worse, always seem to think no one any where before has had it as bad, or even better, then us.

Hate to break this to people but WWII was pretty darned bad. So, too, was WWI. ...and so on, and so on.

...and blaming the politicians is an old gambit, too. Blame our leaders, it's their fault. ...always someone elses fault.

Sorry to say, we who are living in this time and place share equally in the blame, right along with our political leaders.

You don't think people didn't say these exact same sorts of things during the Dark Ages? Or during the times of the Roman Empire? Or before that? Really? Sorry, we ain't that special.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

So who to blame?

People like you who look the other way?

Who cant really grasp what powers are behind this nonsense we are constantly living?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

can't blame anyone but yourself for not doing anything about it.... simple as that...... We live in a good era.. people make a ton of money for little work (compared to the 40s and 50s) we are able to obtain whatever we want, sure we have problems but think about "poor" by today's standard means cell phone and 2 Tv's....

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Look the other way? Really? Seems to me, that I'm involved in many things that help my fellow man, or as much as one person can. More than that, I can not do...

People have a bad habit of wanting to blame someone, anyone for the ills of the society in which we live. It's always been that way, and barring a sudden alteration in mankinds psyche, it will remain that way for the foreseeable future. This thread is a prime example of that. You're casting blame all over the place, including at me, yet who has allowed this to happen? No human centered events happen in a vaccume...

Politician behave badly? Ignore our very real needs? Spend our treasure and blood on wars? Sure they do. But who has allowed this to happen? Who were the enablers? It wasn't some nebulous "other". It was you. It was me. It was anyone who one day decided that it was easier to "go along" to "get along", instead of excersizing our duties to our neighbors.

We've all done it. I'll take on my fair share of the blame for my past transgressions, though I'm trying to be better about that.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
yes i see your point some comparisons WW2 Hitler invades an other
WW3 US invades 2.
WW2 japan bombs peal harbor
WW3 US is hit in new york 9/11 twin towers and 4 planes with all on board lost.
WW2 FDR puts people of Japanese decent in camps
WW3 FEMA build's camps
WW2 battle maps can be found, front line troop movements and tank battles
WW3 there are non for we do not know where, nor when they will strike,nor when they will attack how they will attack will it be a chem a dirty nuke , a anfo bomb? no uniform to identify them by
WW2 gee how many types of mil uniforms? so yes i see how ww2 and ww3 compare, one word should sum it up,.... not!!!
edit on 8-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't know your background...not mine to know. However, I suggest you do some reading on the Great depression and WWII. Those were some difficult times that we, as modern people, can only imagine.

In germany in the 1920s, inflation was so terrible...people used their paychecks to buy groceries before the prices went up everyday at noon...one man's second cup of coffee cost more than the first one he had just finished. People were digging through trash and rubble for scrap coal and potatoes.

More Americans were killed on June 6, 1944 than all the Americans lost in both Iaq and Afghan wars put together.

More americans were killed at chancellorsville in 1862 than during the entire Viet nam War.

Economics...how about government mandated rationing...stamps allocating when and how much you were allowed to buy...happened in the Great Depression.

In one day, half the homes in Louisiana were forclosed on...the state almost revolted against washington, and the natl Guard was activated to fight Federal Agents...

There were marches on Washington in which US soldiers fired on and killed American citizens.

There was no gas...autos rearends were taken out and made into the proverbial "HooverCart"

By 1940, 8 years after the US economy hit rock bottom...the economy still showed no growth...not until 1942 did industry and manufacturing take off....thanks to WWII.

Hostilities and genocide ....ever heard of the rape of Nanking... a literal rape of not only the city and it's resources but of the women and children there?...by the Japanese.

How about the untold thousands of civilians murdered wholesale as the Nazi death squads wiped out entire villages and torched...

or how about the russian tactic of tens of thousands of quickly trained teenage infantry used to rush German posotions...literally used as fodder to deplete the ammo and resources of the german lines...then, the field littered and the germans exhausted..the elite Russian Guard Divisions were brought up to punch through the lines.

Yes, nothing back then matches our world today....REALLY?

A diplomat from Africa, after touring the US proclaimed, ..."Even your poor people are fat."

In the Battle of the Bulge 1944-45...the US fighting a nearly defeated Germany still lost over 60,000 casualties...20,000 dead-20,000 wounded-20,000 captured.

Although we have our troubles aplenty...the world of today is not as bad YET as the world of 1942-43-44.

As for what we can do...you determine your own destiny...15years ago, I was literally sleeping in a barn with no running water, no heat, and wondering how I was gonna make it....today, i have a 50 acre farm, own land in 3 counties, a little place at the coast. We grow our own food, make our own heat, raise our own meat.... we have investments that are doing well.

How? Hard work...sometimes 15-16 hour days...lots of part time jobs...night school and education...Yes, some classes are even free...a real estate course only cost me 60 bucks... generally here in NC... there are business developement classes that cost nothing.... then there is the library and the internet.

I am no genius and life has given me ups and downs...if I can do it...you can too.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Worse than world War 2 OP? Really? Allow me to comment a bit on your ideas:

First, the propaganda used by the United States government for their military is absolutely nothing compared to what Hitler used. I have yet to see even the most hawkish American politician call for world domination, much less a 1000-year empire. Have any American soldiers been specially called supermen because of their race? Of course not! Your claim is absolutely absurd here.

Second, you know I'm sure Gaddafi is a really nice and just misunderstood guy. His own people rising up against his murderous totalitarian rule is just a fluke, happens to all great leaders. His bombing of a 747 full of civilians was really just an act of resistance against the banks. When he called out his army, backed by Serb and North African mercs on his own people, it was out of compassion. I really hope you catch my sarcasm as a sign of just how misinformed you really are.

Third, Revolution? Really and what would you replace the global economy, as well as the governments of dozens of independent, industrialized countries with? What's your nation-building strategy and how will you keep the world from another dark age by overthrowing society?

Fourth, Learn some bloody history! The rampant ignorance and egomania of your ideas is positively an insult to those that defeated fascism. Here in London there are still scars on buildings from the Blitz. I can put my hand into a shrapnel hole, touch history itself. However I would never be so terribly arrogant as to presume to truly know what my countrymen went through then, let alone all the others who suffered infinitely worse in the Nazi concentration camps, the Japanese experimentation hospitals or any of those on any side that fought.

Get over yourself!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The mass genocides, the food rationing, the constant panicking, the double digit unemployment, food lines, and nuclear weapons of WW2 is nothing compared to 3.80$ gas and 9% unemployment, and the two "wars" in the mid east.

This is horrible time to live.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The title is a bit misleading because your not putting it into context. In todays age, we have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year of around the clock news coverage. If you think the world was safer back during WWII I think you should go back and check your history.

If anything, conflict has decreased on a global scale, leaving what we are in now to be covered ad nauseum by media.
If people dont like what our Government is doing, then go vote.

We get to overthroiw our government every 2 years... Take advantage of it and vote.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The biggest tragedy is that every generation, hordes of people tell the rest, that "you have no right to complain", because of how bad it was before your time. This happens every generation, from the earliest wars and beyond. The horrors of WW1 were unimaginable in comparison to WW2. Likewise, the Gulf Wars in the middle-east compared to Vietnam were "child's play".

The pathetic realization that people try to weigh the gravity of the state of the world by comparing "death statistics" is sad to me.

Do you people really need a "genocide", as well as multiple wars in multiple countries, to actually start taking it seriously? Or will you wait until this generation passes, until the next one tells their people, that our time had it much worse, so they have no right to complain.

Every generation gets blasted with media, 'entertainment' and journalism portraying the "horrors of the past". While it is truly always a "horror", and hardly exaggerated, it only serves to reinforce the "shut your face, know your place" routine, and it is VERY common in America and the west in general.

So if you lose your house to mortgage rates, or lose a son to a war in the middle-east, don't worry, just shut your face, and know your place, because you have the comforts of the modern world, and you have no right to complain.
edit on 8-6-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow they really gutted history out of education didn't they?Well at least you can write.
No it isn't like WWII now.We aren't Nazis we are run by selfish bumbling liars.
Infragard aren't brown shirts and Obama is not killing Republicans is he?
Our foreign policies are generated by think tanks intelligence and politicians as a best guess,not Obama,he isn't intelligent enough and probably only seek to further his party's control over all else.

and YOU haven't been drafted

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Death toll of WW2 (1939-1945) is something about 60 million people.

Almost 70 000 People die Everyday (Official Number?)

70 000 times 365 (a year) Equals 25550000 People die each year..

And for the last 10 Years the number would be like 255500000..

So what does that tells us?

After WW2 everything got better?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Almost 70 000 People die Everyday (Official Number?)

Are you serious?
No really, are you?
I hope with all my heart that you will not witness what world war is and how dying in bed at age of 70-80 surrounded by relatives differs from dying at 18 because one's guts are lying few meters away from rest of the body. Or from dying of hunger at age of 5 in besieged city.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Reply to Xcathdra

We Have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year of around the clock brainwashing...

You tell me to go and vote?

When corporations in this world are making our laws?

And those you vote for are doing a magic flip EVERY TIME they get elected, not for the better...

you say if we don't like our gov. we need to vote?? what is wrong with that statement i wonder...

You say and i quote

If you think the world was safer back during WWII I think you should go back and check your history.

Did i say it was so much better back in the day? I stated that the world we live in now! is far worse than WW2

Am sick and tired of people who think the world are at peace... the WW3 just started right after WW2

More organized than ever, LOOK up what kinda Institution was made after WW2 ...

Now they use different word settings when they go out and BOMB civilians....its not war! its a strategic way of letting him now we want his minerals or whatever they are after... these days....

We have a WAR ON INFORMATION... hmm who said that??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join