It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo June 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Nice how the youtube uploader has given no description

And if he had, you would have said he was trying to influence everyone...it could be that the uploader did NOT want to lead the audience and let them come to their own conclusion - hence, no description...

And yes, most of what was filmed can be explained away - but not all of it, so using the term 'UFO' seems appropriate.

But that never entered your mind, huh..? Linear thinking fits you well...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Ehh ... I really don't want to debate about the Iceland video... we should agree to disagree. I didn't see clear "flapping" ... I saw movement and from my own experience with my own eyes I know that some UFOs have weird movements that may even look like a flapping motion.... but I don't expect you to believe me

And I still have to say that no Birds would be anywhere near that not even "miles" away ... they would be tens of miles away..

Also... fake or real ... someone always has a debunking video ...you know this

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Ehh ... I really don't want to debate about the Iceland video... we should agree to disagree. I didn't see clear "flapping" ... I saw movement and from my own experience with my own eyes I know that some UFOs have weird movements that may even look like a flapping motion.... but I don't expect you to believe me

And I still have to say that no Birds would be anywhere near that not even "miles" away ... they would be tens of miles away..

Also... fake or real ... someone always has a debunking video ...you know this

I'm sorry you brought the Iceland video up in first place. I'll leave it a that.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
cool thread, although there is tons of space junk up there some of these objects look promising, especially around 0:14

I agree. There were a few points where i was thinking space junk, but then i started to notice all the extra movement almost "within" the objects itself. These vids just keep getting better and better.

Keep it up guys and thanks for the great vid. We appreciate it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602

cool thread, although there is tons of space junk up there some of these objects look promising, especially around 0:14

I agree. There were a few points where i was thinking space junk, but then i started to notice all the extra movement almost "within" the objects itself. These vids just keep getting better and better.

The movement within the objects is flapping of wings. The reason that the balls of light look that way is because of the poor quality of the youtuber's night vision.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by mthgs602

Could you explain how its done? Im no expert on the matter, but an avid follower.

It just looks so insane!? And wait a second.....wings of what?

The movement within the objects is flapping of wings. The reason that the balls of light look that way is because of the poor quality of the youtuber's night vision.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

post by facelift
But that never entered your mind, huh..? Linear thinking fits you well...

Really , well hows this for Linear thinking .
The video wasn't filmed June 2011 , its from Dec 2009 , the reason the youtube uploader didn't comment was because its a repost of an edited repost .
Here is the original .

Here is the original ATS thread on the original video posted on 1-1-2010 .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The general consensus of that thread is Birds .

Oh ...and its not Texas its New York
edit on 8-6-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Can't really tell if it is real or fake, but in my mind I know they are out there

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Usually these sorts of night vision videos of what seem to be genuine UFO's turn out to be nothing more than one or all of the following:

* the ISS
* satellites
* space debris
* flock of birds ( yep, I said it)
* planes (said that too)
* meteors

I'm sure too, that there could be a legit UFO in there somewhere, but I didn't see anything in the OP vid I'd deem as alien. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Funny how people scream birds. Birds? Really?

Watch the two "Birds" fly, and then along comes a plane and what happens? One gets caught in the engine? No. I think the crafts both dissapeared, and one relocated and changed it's course. Pretty interesting maneuver for a bird.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The video was edited at that moment. Not only did the birds disappear, but so did the stars. And new stars appeared in their place.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Im so sick of people saying stuff like this "let me see it do a 90 degree turn instantly then I'll believe you"

In case you havnt heard, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Hence why they have flying machines, not roads were you have to navigate around things.

Why would you travel hundreds of miles in one direction, then all of a sudden instantly turn right to get to your destination? Seems obserred for a highly advanced civilisation dont you think?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
I just found this video on youtube and Wow...

Objects moving away from the lens are interesting. I'm wondering about the size and speed of those objects. -Axis

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
All I'm seeing in the first vid is birds.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I thought the same but there was one or two in there I couldn't come up with an explanation for ..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

This post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry to say, but to me this looks like a recording of a microscopic image, possibly a sample of water with bacteria or plankton within the water. In my lab, sometimes we have a contained sample of water from a slough or pond or even a stream, then we place it under the microscope that can be being recorded on the screen in the lab so we can all see the organisms within the water sample. This doesn't look like the sky to me, there are so many objects and notice the circular shape of the "camera" view. I'm saying microscope recording view of aquatic organisms like diatoms, dinoflagelletes, plankton etc.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
To all you birdd lovers.....

What will you call this in the video? Space birds? Moongulls? supersonic space bugs?

Oh I see...This is all spacejunk right? Now that birds are out of the question?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Im so sick of people saying stuff like this "let me see it do a 90 degree turn instantly then I'll believe you"

In case you havnt heard, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Hence why they have flying machines, not roads were you have to navigate around things.

Why would you travel hundreds of miles in one direction, then all of a sudden instantly turn right to get to your destination? Seems obserred for a highly advanced civilisation dont you think?

Its a defensive maneuver. I have seen objects behave in this way. If you do some research you will find that military pilots have tried to engage with UFOs and the UFOs would do 90 and 180 degree turns that were quote "impossible" because they never slowed down. There is also some mention of zig zag flying which makes it hard for us to track them with weapons. Think about it.

EDIT - Check out this real flying saucer. 100% real.

edit on 10-6-2011 by BIGPoJo because: Found a real flying saucer!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
To all you birdd lovers.....

What will you call this in the video? Space birds? Moongulls? supersonic space bugs?

Oh I see...This is all spacejunk right? Now that birds are out of the question?

Pretty sure the OP video is birds, this moon video is not the one in question however.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Good point!

Think those could be planes actually, or well technicaly they are unidentified flying object

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join