It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo June 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I just found this video on youtube and Wow...

I guess this are not birds, bugs, bats... and i don't think it is fake...?

What do you all think about this?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Swamp gass duhhhh... Jokes lol

Looks pretty real to me but hell what do i know..

S+f for you

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

why is this all shot from the viewpoint of a baby being born???

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That's a great video.

A wide range of different formations.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Thanks for share this. Ufos everywhere.

Here some more from texas to:

S&F

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
cool thread, although there is tons of space junk up there some of these objects look promising, especially around 0:14

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

S&F

The one at 0.41 is a helicopter I think.
And i think there is one or 2 satelite's in there.
Some of the others i couldn't say, they look pretty weird. Like the L shaped on with the 2 orbs floating around it.

Will watch this thread see how it develops.

Thanks,
OnlyLove

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Now THAT is a good compilation video OP! Thanks for posting it. Guys like Phage will be along soon to tell us that nothing we see with our eyes is real and that the gov't has no reason to ever lie to any of us paranoid conspiracy nuts.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
All I'm seeing in the first vid is birds.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

If that is all you are seeing, it might be a good time to visit an eye surgeon

That flying NASA "swoosh" must be the NASA mascot bird, and the smaller orb things could be it's babies?

Some of these are pretty anomalous looking indeed..

sf

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
All I'm seeing in the first vid is birds.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Heh ... Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

They can't be identified as birds or Aliens or Bats or Gas...

Just UFOs.

I can tell that you have most likely not seen any UFOs with your own eyes... otherwise you would know that the UFOs in our skies do those same random formations and flyovers some almost as if they float over..

All I know is that there is something odd going on up there and it doesn't have a simple answer.

S&F OP ...great videos.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Looks like night vision is the new vogue for youtube UFO wannabees , they could be anything from birds to satellites to who knows what .
Nice how the youtube uploader has given no description , these night vision videos really are useless , unless you want to convince people you are filming ET , then it would seem they hit the spot

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInterceptor
reply to post by borutp

why is this all shot from the viewpoint of a baby being born???

And an ugly baby at that...nice avatar by the way.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've taken several pictures through my microscope, and some parts of this video remind me of them. Is there any more information about this video? Is it a compilation from one person? Are they using some type of goggles or telescope?
edit on 8-6-2011 by AlphaBetaGammaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

I can tell that you have most likely not seen any UFOs with your own eyes... otherwise you would know that the UFOs in our skies do those same random formations and flyovers some almost as if they float over..

I can tell you, you are very presumptuous in telling me what I have or haven't seen.

I instantly identified birds flock in that first video, classic bird formations.

I presume you do not know what bird formations do look like.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I can tell you, you are very presumptuous in telling me what I have or haven't seen. I instantly identified birds flock in that first video, classic bird formations. I presume you do not know what bird formations do look like.

I never told you what you have or haven't seen... I said you "most likely" haven't seen UFOs ...that's it.

How can you instantly identify something that is unidentifiable??

So because Birds make formations in our sky..... then anything in the sky making a formation is a bird??

Or because balloons are spheres and float in the sky.... then anything spherical and floating/moving in the sky is a balloon??

Your logic is flawed.

I know what birds do and have seen plenty in the sky....

I have seen UFOs in the sky in broad daylight that could have been mistaken for a group of birds ...BUT they weren't birds. I don't know what they were but they weren't birds..

I'm sure you will call this video fake but I'll link it anyways... and look ... the UFOs are in a V formation...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"This is so real"

Yeah, real birds and insects. I am not saying that crazy stuff does not fly over TX but these videos are clearly normal. Show me a video of an object doing an instant 90 degree turn without slowing down and we can speculate on what that is. These videos do not have any of that type of behavior and the guy that filmed this stuff is clearly a hoaxer or an idiot. That's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Yes thats why the reporter in the original video that was actually sat in the helicopter said. 'to get a scale of the size of the ash cloud, here's a flock of birds'

Nice try

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

lololol I'm sorry man but you and the reporter make me laugh.... yes I know the reporter said that and it just goes to show he doesn't know what he is looking at either....

Since when will a group of birds sit next to an ERUPTING volcano??? ...since never

Probably every species of Animal on this planet has the instinct to FLEE in the face of danger....

Any bird near that volcano was probably long gone before the volcano even started to erupt.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

My sorry you may have no inclination of perspective. The plume was 15 miles high, the birds were filmed infront of the plume, not in it, the volcano was miles away.

Iceland volcano Birds stabilized

edit on 8/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join