It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet our galactic neighbours.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by Adyta

Originally posted by mkkkay
What do you think this species is.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1191d91bd0e4.jpg[/atsimg] Is this a fake

That's my uncle Tony.

He has a serious meth problem.

Aahahahahhahaahahahahaha

This is a yet unreleased picture of Wiener when he was sexting his pics all over the net.
edit on 9-6-2011 by brindle because: mistake

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If you look at the pectoralis muscles in the picture,it is weiner for sure.It looks like he just has a massive hangover.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I do understand and this actually wasn't a dig at you I think you have mis-interpreted my post. All I was showing is there are examples of lots of different types of aliens. Not just the 3.

I put a post that said 'full breakdown' and another one that said 'similar breakdown'. That was implied to my original post not your OP. So relax bruv, no harm intended.

For what it's worth I do believe in aliens I just think alot of stories are made up and it's hard deciphering what is fact and what is fiction.

i need to make an apology to you bridge boy, it was a misunderstanding and completely my fault.
i actually thought you were another poster that left this comment

This exact info is on literally thousands of places online including wikipedia. There are loadsa threads on ATS alone almost identical to this one

i challenged him to find an article or thread the same as mine and when you replied i just assumed it was him, i should have checked first... i was also a little annoyed because someone had also accused me of copying and pasting this.. which is not true..

Have you just copy pasted somehting like the 'list of alleged alien creatures' page from wikipedia into a thread?

i can see now you were just contributing to the thread and im sorry for my reply aimed at you.. i take it all back, im gonna star your posts aswell..
edit on 9/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I don't think they are the same. The ones i saw are 3-4 ft high. they wear a black hooded robe. its hard to see their face. i remember no protruding nose, and no almond eyes. they were greyish/blue or greyish/green. The closest i can describe them is Neimoidian.
It is rumored that george lucas had some "intel" when he picked his characters, if this was true he sure got these ones right.

link   
Thanks for the interesting thread. I've done some research on this myself. I will share my thoughts.

-All the aliens are Bipedal, bi lateral and for the most part "Humanoid". Evolution works completely different then we understand if this is the case. This raises my "skeptic" meter.

-Reptilians bad/Nordics Good...is it a coincidence that many Humans don't like reptiles? Reptilians sound like ready made B movie bad guys. I just can't buy it. The Nordics, hmm isn't is kind of strange that the good guys look like us and are handsome? Our shape fears and desires are pretty evident here. Let me ask the readers this...

-How would you feel if the "bad guys" looked like baby Harp Seals, talked in pleasent voices and flew around in beams of light?
-How would you feel if the "Good guys" were giant Jumping spiders? hairy, multilegged and Multieyed? How would you feel if their voices were "nails on the blackboard" and the inside of their ships smelled like feces?

In the end our Human Mammalian bias is to evident in the appearance and motives of these Aliens to take them seriously. I don't dismiss them entirely but a -huge- grain of salt should be taken when studying this subject.

One more thing... Star and flag
edit on 9-6-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Nice info. I heard that there are 57-60 species of ET's

Oh really, 57-60 huh? That is quite specific isn't it?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
My zero cents:
Most intelligent creature on Earth - Homo Sapiens. Has very evolved imagination.
Then there are Chimps and other great apes.
But then there are octopus/dolphin/whale/elephant/pig/raven/... None of which has two arms and legs.
And yet all our galactic neighbors have two arms and two legs and are on general so much like us externally that i start to doubt if our imagination is really that evolved.
Why can't our galactic neighbor be an intelligent mass of goo? I guess that it ill not be as photogenic and less people will blindly trust me declaring that i was abducted/has discussion with few lumps of translucent mold from Alfa Cantauri then if i will claim the same but concerning something Humanoid.

how would a lump of goo build a spaceship?
common sense and a little education will tell you that for an evolved species to make the leap into an advanced civilization you need certain criteria.. arms and legs would be essential.. among other things.
maybe there are intelligent lumps of goo in the universe, but i seriously doubt they are capable of building spaceships and flying earth.
most alien species that have traveled thousands of light years through space are likely to have similar physical attributes to humans.

No.

Manipulators are required. Not arms and legs.

That goo might be using some form of pseudopods.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I would imagine, on a higher level of DNA, at higher frequencies of matter, we have a higher being - for example, our astral bodies are basically our beings in a finer density, I would imagine, if we have upgraded DNA, possibly, if there is an even higher state of vibration, then we would develop into higher beings.
edit on 9-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

There was a race in an arther c clark book/game called rama,one of the 2 aliens races where called octospiders ,they communicated in colour and instead of an earthly base number of 10,thiers was 8,i beleive mathematics is probaly the best way to communicate,we will never know how many races are out there because,race's come and go.theres probably a puddle of goo out there thats gonna be zipping about space one day.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread, Stars and flag for you, my intrepid ATS brother.

Beings like these are the most like us, and perhaps, 'register' more readily in our recognition of intelligent life.

But, there are many other life forms in the universe, and probably some intelligent 'goo' too. With almost unimaginable space, there is no telling how many types of life forms evolved.

Just a few things, in the spirit of a full list:

What about the 'tiny' grey types that we occassionally see in un-debunkable photos? I can remember seeing a few where a tiny little guy is crossing the street, or standing next to a rock. They can't be any taller than around 18 in. (46 ish cm)

And how about the alien race that supposedly landed in the mountains of China many generations ago, who supposedly made or were the subject of the 'Dropa stones.' There is a lot of evidence that this could indeed be a reality, although I don't know what your criteria was for your selections.

Maybe there are even smaller or more 'invisible' visitors, and we don't see them or notice them.

That might make it a bit harder to sleep, eh?

Well done in any case....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hey everybody looks like its Go time, grab those M16's, AK47's, RPG's and shotguns its go time.

its about time we've done some good

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What do you think this species is.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1191d91bd0e4.jpg[/atsimg] Is this a fake

Love this guy! Looks like he has had a rough time. Aged and got human ears! He must be one of their experiments... gone bad. Look at his cat nose. Poor thing!!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN

Love this guy! Looks like he has had a rough time. Aged and got human ears! He must be one of their experiments... gone bad. Look at his cat nose. Poor thing!!
Is this guy single,his body is ripped.I might hook him up with an ex girlfreind.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Great list, thanks for posting. I always enjoy reading about various species of Aliens. The reptilians have always reminded me of the locust from the Gears of War series.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
S&F! Great post. I never was so interested or believed in any of this until I came upon this site and began to research for myself...I must say, I do not know if they are "ET" space traveler's but more of dimensional travelers...Regardless, it's very possible and eye opening. And correct that ancient civilizations have spoken of beings not of this origin but yet we write it off like they were stupid...A lot of this stuff has been said for thousands of years, it may not be 100% accurate but there is a HUGE correlation in my opinion...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Looks like my fiance's mom :X

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Really? You say arms and legs are for certain?
Telepathy means you have mind powers, mind powers could theoretically move objects.
If goo had mind powers, BOOM, there's your answer.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Great thread!
I don't think the preying mantis type are good though. In all seriousness, two of them came into my house 2 years ago and attempted to abduct me and my family. They succeeded, but not until after I bit one their necks so that it bled out into my kitchen sink. It had rubbery skin and my blows to its head and body had virtually no effect. During the "fight" I could hear it in my mind telling me that it was useless to fight back, even as it bled out. Its partner got me while my back was turned. They had some kind of ability to make my family susceptible and docile to what they wanted without argument. I know this sounds crazy, and I don't have any proof.
Although it's unbelievable, it's true.

After the abduction I did some research into the types of aliens that exist, and to my surprise other people had also encountered these aliens. It was a huge let down to find out that I wasn't the only one to have experienced them.

The only reason I shared this is because the praying mantis aliens were mentioned in this thread, otherwise I typically don't talk about it. I wouldn't believe me either.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephlimKilla
reply to post by brindle

You better watch out then cause she's gonna look like that too in 20 years time lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join