It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet our galactic neighbours.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Think about DNA, think about all the combinations that would be possible, imagine all the different humanoids that could exist - basically, every species that we know can have a bipedal version, it could be that the common thread of our DNA is basically the building block of the entire living universe.

That is, we are all related, and yes, an intelligence beyond regular comprehension probably imagined us all into existence.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Octopus can use tools. 2 arms 2 legs? octopus-like intelligent species should build space crafts 4 times faster then us

yeah its possible, maybe they look like this guy?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be206bdccf42.jpg[/atsimg]

or maybe this guy on the far right.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb9d192990d3.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 8/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
My zero cents:
Most intelligent creature on Earth - Homo Sapiens. Has very evolved imagination.
Then there are Chimps and other great apes.
But then there are octopus/dolphin/whale/elephant/pig/raven/... None of which has two arms and legs.
And yet all our galactic neighbors have two arms and two legs and are on general so much like us externally that i start to doubt if our imagination is really that evolved.
Why can't our galactic neighbor be an intelligent mass of goo? I guess that it ill not be as photogenic and less people will blindly trust me declaring that i was abducted/has discussion with few lumps of translucent mold from Alfa Cantauri then if i will claim the same but concerning something Humanoid.

I really think the Creator was very fond of making things with arms, hands, legs, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc... especially legs, look at insects!
But all joking aside...I think in order to be able to make things or create, you are going to need all of the above and the IQ to go with it. Hands and fingers come in very handy when building things. So it would be reasonable ...if there are other species of humanoids out there, these would have pretty much the same design, Big differences in looks, but the same design to create.
Dolphins are said to be very intelligent, but are not able to build skyscrapers.

There was a very old sci-fi movie called ..The Blob that was definitely Goo.!!!!
edit on 8-6-2011 by ellieN because: changed a word

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Great thread and good pictures of our Galactic neighbors!! The Grey is the only one I know anything about, so it is good to get info on these others. Not the friendliest looking are they.? But then... that is because the way we look is all that I know, so I am being very discriminatory on looks alone.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Nice info. I heard that there are 57-60 species of ET's

Yeah there were lots but most of them fell into the 3 main categories mentioned..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Cute.. now prove they actually exist. And not something you pulled from blogs, cartoons, comics, youtube and video games...or your ass.

GO!
edit on 8-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nice trolling Bro.

Most of the evidence is from eye witnesses claiming they had contact with these 3 species and also what the Government knows. Theres also pictures...

Reptilian

Greys

This could be either tall Greys or the Nordics

edit on 8-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yay drawings and statues, and possible graffiti.....yay....
I believe..

How old are you people.
10-12?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Great post!

I believe that we have been visited for a very long time now. To me now, it's not the question of are there extraterrestrial beings visiting Earth, but why are they here and did they have any part in our existence.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
I believe..

How old are you people.
10-12?

Im 16. How old are you because bringing up someones age in a debate of knowledge is quite immature and doesnt prove your point.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Cute.. now prove they actually exist. And not something you pulled from blogs, cartoons, comics, youtube and video games...or your ass.

GO!

Now go back and read the post properly.. Now go..

Actually I'll save you the trouble..

What im about to present, is information ive put together of the most commonly accepted theories out there. (note-alien life is neither proven nor accepted in mainstream science, so all of this is just speculation. i am making no claims here)

Edit to add.. Anyway why try and come here with the intention if derailing the thread. This is not one of those threads where people are making wild claims. This information is collected from various reports of alleged encounters and abductions, noone here has to prove anything to you. If your not interested in it then go elsewhere..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I believe..

How old are you people.
10-12?

Im 16. How old are you because bringing up someones age in a debate of knowledge is quite immature and doesnt prove your point.

Proves my point this sites is being invaded by gullible children.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I believe..

How old are you people.
10-12?

Cool story Bro.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how old anyone is as long as they make a decent contribution to threads..
I'd much rather have people like that, than people with the sole intention of derailing threads and trying to be smart..

Anyway back in topic please, this thread is not about the age of other ats users..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Nicely done! S & F

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There's also the claim of Dan Burisch - that he worked at S-4 In Area 51 on a human from Earth's future - I think 50,000 years in the future. Apparently alien-looking appearance, but not, in reality.

I wonder if any other claims have been made along these lines.

Mr Dan is a little too far out there for me .. but another perspective on the types of "aliens" visiting us.
edit on 8-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthanT
There's also the claim of Dan Burisch - that he worked at S-4 In Area 51 on a human from Earth's future - I think 50,000 years in the future. Apparently alien-looking appearance, but not, in reality.

I wonder if any other claims have been made along these lines.

Mr Dan is a little too far out there for me .. but another perspective on the types of "aliens" visiting us.
edit on 8-6-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

Link?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Link?

Hmm, the best video of him I saw was here:

www.area51et.com...

It now says Account Suspended. Govt Conspiracy?

I'll see if I can't find another .. I know he is on Youtube too.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Possible Coverup? lol

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Do we have evidence that ANY of these supposed "races" exist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join