It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Rejoice - A Real Life Love Robot At Last

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Don't worry, when you get old, you'll buy one too.

Get it?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't see how it's wrong. This is way better than having the sickos turn to human trafficking because they can't get their kicks. Plus, it probably will help curb STD rates if options such as this were more available.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
Where's the guy sex robot for we women? Fair is fair...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I can certainly understand why some of men posting on this thread can't get laid and would need to resort to one of these.

Forget the headache excuse I'll be using the "Sorry dear, you can blame the thread I was reading on ATS" excuse tonight.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
wouldnt it be cool if you could get them pregnant,

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Countdown to my weirdo ex buying one that looks like me in 10.....9......8....7....6...5..4...3..2...1
*shudder*
Wouldn't mind a job in the production though, what a conversation icebreaker..
"Hey what do you do for a living?"
"Well actually I shove latex fannies up sex robots, it's a very fulfilling job"

edit on 9-6-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
reply to post by acrux

I think £3,000 is a lot of money to pay for a two minute fantasy.

Wow, you're quite the performer. Sorry couldn't resist, the door was wide open on that one.
2nd

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
wouldnt it be cool if you could get them pregnant,

Didn't that happen on (SyFy's) Battlestar Galactica? A Cylon and human.

I always like StarTrekNG's 'Data'. His evil twin Lor was funny, but too evil for Mua. Probably a demon possessed robot. I would like Data for a companion. I'd --- dump --- the internet, to have conversations with him. Ask him questions.
I WISH a cyber body would be made for me, so that my soul could transfer into it, giving birth to an immortal and disease-resistant new ME. Which would resemble a 12 yr old Super Model, with my (but tweaked-perfected) face. (Maybe different eye color). I'd be as strong as 'The X-Men' jump 100 feet up, with my titanium bones. I'd have diamond teeth. A Google brain (all info/knowledge) and other 'Spidey senses'.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiandiii
I'm surprised no one brought up the question of why do we even need these? What is wrong with the male - female paradigm that some people feel the need to resort to these lengths? Why is it that men and women have assumed these fictional gender roles when we all want the same thing? Surely not eveyone is so socially retarded that we can't see thru the programming. I'm a single guy myself that can't get a date to save my life, but I would never buy into this. I would rather spend the three grand on activities where I could meet a real life lady I could connect with. Yes there are plenty of men who are nutjobs and undateable, but there are just as many women in that same boat. They could just be nutjobs together, lol.
edit on 8-6-2011 by wiandiii because: for content

Because of phrases like 'Life is Too Short' & 'Life is Too Fast' ???

Most of us compromise a lot of TIME from our daily lives just because lifestyle is such. I agree with you and I am a happily married man with 2 toddlers. I can only speculate as per some of the single friends that I have spoken to about why they are not ready to commit. The common complaint was 'too much work and too little time' to maintain the relationship. I can only imagine the current generation opting for quick fix and fulfillment of every need in life including intimacy.

There are increased number of women who feel they dont need men and, men who feel they dont need women.

I would assume the love robot would be ideal for the undateable and nutjobs (men and women) and possibly keep them from a possible crime scene or scenario ?????

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by acrux

Don't worry, when you get old, you'll buy one too.

Get it?

and do WHAT with it if the TOOL is of no use at that age ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think these will begin to appear in brothels. Someone was doing the math on 3 pounds per, and having the thing paid for in a couple of years. But it'd go faster if you charged 10 and she was rented by say, 10 guys in an evening.

Lots of bleach.

What then do you say of your lover who seems happy with your relationship, but heads down to the robot hotel after finishing with you????

Would you care, or be secretly relieved? What if you find out that your lover pays extra to use a robot that looks just like you....

It'll be a new chapter in the book of love.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

I think these will begin to appear in brothels. Someone was doing the math on 3 pounds per, and having the thing paid for in a couple of years. But it'd go faster if you charged 10 and she was rented by say, 10 guys in an evening.

Lots of bleach.

What then do you say of your lover who seems happy with your relationship, but heads down to the robot hotel after finishing with you????

Would you care, or be secretly relieved? What if you find out that your lover pays extra to use a robot that looks just like you....

It'll be a new chapter in the book of love.

Here we go.

All the reasons for the Department of Health to make some serious money.

Sell disposable pouches for the robots to wear for the customers to unload their load

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

So because I think a sex robot is a stupid waste of talent I am now a prude, and must have the lights off?

Forget lights off when it comes to sex I will go at it just about any time or place (with an audience is not really my thing though).

As for "normal" masturbation I would say anything that does not require huge, expensive, dolls as a good start. I cannot go into great detail though because of the T&C, but I will say that men have no need of sex toys like this; they have a means to reach all the necessary things.

However, I guess if this is what turns you on go for it. This though is not far from the "furies" people who have sex in animal costumes.

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Indeed. I see where you are coming from. So to speak.

There are plenty of couples who are practicing what is basically mutual masturbation right now. They don't need to hire robots, because they are the robots.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Cute and creepy. Same look as my ex fiance dead below the eyes. Just gotta say DO NOT WANT.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join